Daily Reminder

Traps AREN'T gay.

post moar

they are the definition of gay, you flaming homo

I philosophized it:

Liking a trap, especially those that pass, is not gay. You're attracted to what looks like a woman. Wanting to fuck/fucking a trap, is gay. It's pretty much man-to-man, no room for interpretation.

This theory stands on the fact that tomboys exist. Reverse traps if you will; women who look like men if they pass or are manly/boyish. One's attracted to what looks like a man, which is gay. Wanting to fuck a tomboy isn't gay, because it's man-to-woman.

TL;DR Fuck away, you're just bi, you faggot.

should i be a trap y/n

Trap = male dressed as female

if the trap is gay or not is dependant on if they take dick or not

in the case of liking a trap it comes down to do you know it is a trap if so you are gay

how is fucking a dude with a dick not gay?

post pics so we can decide

if you don't know there is a dick then not gay

>TFW I find out I'm bi

I wonder how many photos he took and how many positions he changed just to find that one pic where he looks remotely cute

this is the correct answer

yeh because girls definitely dont do the same shit...

of course traps aren't gay, especially if it's female x shemale. Female x shemale is straighter than regular male x female because female x shemale has twice the boobs and twice the sexy. It's still penis in vagina so it's alright. Male x shemale is straight up gay though

Traps are gay, and fbb, the perfect opposite of that, is not

it's gay because *you* like it.

Yeah but girls need 100 times to find a perfect spot while mentally ill dudes have to try ten times harder and morr due to their manly faces,muscular hands,man shoulders etc...

sauce?

Only gay if balls touch

vica and milla

Just pretend you're a trap

ok riri

Thanks modern Greek Socrates.

If you like this "female", you are more gay than a guy who like an ultra feminine trap.

Being attracted to masculinity/femininity is the test. Most times you really don't know what someones junk looks like.

A girl can have a 2 inch clit/partially formed penis and look completely normal, if you procreate with her, no one will really think your gay even if you polish that nub like a $2 crack whore.

IF IT HAS A DICK THAT MAKES IT A MAN, IF YOU ARE TURNED ON BY A MAN THAT MAKES YOU GAY

Having your way with boipucci is an Indo-European tradition and it's only gay if you are on the receiving end.

How can you not be afraid of being lured IRL with Admiral Ackbar tier bait like that

who's the trap in the photo? Want to see more of her.

Men who like men aren't gay? Sounds like someone's in a little bit of denial.

Is there something WRONG with homosexuals?

As a heterosexual male, I think gays are fine upstanding people. Yet you as a tranny have the nerve to belittle and insult them?

That's the most %$@#ed up thing I've ever heard.

Btw. As a "racist, bigoted, homophobic," I'd like to say gtfo of America.

> traps are guys who like guys
> traps aren't gay
chooce one

it's only not gay if the trap is having sex with a woman

They are turbo gay.

Reminder that an actual woman will never be attracted to you if she smells your beta attraction to effeminate males

I bet they would be if you could get a gf.
Faggot.