Dungeon Meshi Chapter

Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/6xfky1.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is femorc new waifu?

I just finished the whole chapter, fuck everything, this isnt what I signed up for

I want that fem orc

There is no getting off this train, friend.

Nice! I think this is the first time ive ever seen a cute orc. Am I going insane?

>all powerful elven sorc
This feels like one of /tg/'s creations

Why is it so fun to see Marcille bullied?

That's some really efficient medicine.

>Orc warrior princess
Here we go, the new best grill.

worked before it even came in contact with the patient

>they
Yeah, nobody knows if the sorcerer is male or female.

>That elf
>They rule
>The sorcerer
>They

Is this a figure of speech I'm too retarded to get, is this one elf or severals?

now I just noticed that delicious brown qt
no, it's they're not portrait as some mindless goon like in your normal nip fantasy, but with actual characterization

pretty disappointed in chilchak

Would you prefer Ze zir and xe, or whatever SJW pronouns are in favor at this moment?

>Marcille's ded face
TOPKEK

I want doujins with that cute orc girl.

Well, Chillchack is ruined.

He's mercenary and hired to do the job.

He is basically a merc, also, his job was to help the group with the red dragon, he is free from any honor as a merc now, he just want to avoid death

Singular they. A genderless pronoun that may express respect or ambiguity.

is it because he's bound by a contract that he doesn't just escape by himself and instead opts to 'burn' marcille's staff but stay with them nonetheless or is it because he still wants to stay with/help them despite the danger it poses on to himself?

japanese has a bunch of genderless pronouns, presumably the translator is trying to preserve the ambiguity

>Lauis raising femorc's flag
DOUJINS WHEN?

That orc get cuter every page.

She better joins the party.

Elves are made to be bullied, physically and/or sexually.

That orc girl is waifu tier.

Well fuck this. Basically a recap-chapter, no cooking, no comfy, no fun, barely any new answers to the mystery of the dungeon. What a shit direction this manga takes.

>Elven bullying continues

Yeah yeah, that meme is epic.

Off yourself moron.

>It's a female orc that doesn't look like a sexy green skin human woman
Once again proving this story is superior fantasy

>Shota raped by THICC
Can't wait

The mangaka is bloody amazing at drawing facial expressions.

>Elf's suggestion to give Senshi a bath almost kills the the whole party
Elves never do anything right.

SHUT. DOWN.

Yen Press please, I'm missing the things that made me fall in love with this manga in the first place.

real talk

Based pork. She is Spanish black leg tier now.

your bait

Dude...

>Yen Press
The fuck?

>Nothing hurts.
I wouldn't be surprised if he really wasn't registering any pain.

Senshin may have not survived if she hadn't put her protection spell on him. Aside from the fact that his initial plan almost killed him.

After all they went through, he wants to save them from any reckless action they can take, he could be also scared since the whole group almost die withouth a change of being rescued or revivied, the ghost intervention save them, but they werent counting on that

Even the dogs look kinda cute and goofy here.
Further proof that orcs are superior to butter ears

This is a low-point chapter. You need to balance fluff with substance to make a good story, which this mangaka excels at. Plus, there was definitely cooking in this chapter too. My guess is we have at least two chapters above ground before we get back to normal cooking antics. Hopefully orc-chan and the gnome end up joining the party too.

you know, this orc bitch seems pretty cool

No seriously, not saying it turned to complete shit, but I just don't like the direction it takes. First ad foremost the lack of cooking.

>antler boob plate

Genius

See, this is prudence talking. This is why you need a goodhearted coward on the team.

>orcs

he's almost like those hobbits from lotr

Best orc.

he made right decision

The hard part is finding a goodhearted coward and no just a coward

>Story continues on February
Wake me up

doing god's work EHS

>Plus, there was definitely cooking in this chapter too.
Which is even more underwhelming than the cooking of the dragon was.

God Laius is handsome.

>stupid
>dumb
>can't lead normal life
its almost as if marcille were part of Sup Forums

>but with actual characterization
I liked the orc's version of events, where he told his kid that the other races slaughtered them, so they retreated to live underground

>continues February 15
GYAARGHGH

Care to drop a zip for those of us who don't rip?

True, but they're indispensable once you've got them.

This was a really good chapter. I'm fairly impressed that he made such a good orc character right away.

Is Farlyn a dragonewt now?

This chapter introduced a new character, revealed a little bit more about the dungeon and its resident, and there's development for one of the main characters.
>but muh cooking
So you're only here for the memes and didn't even register the orcish recipe in your feeble mind.
Please don't bully the anons there are nice.

>Even female orcs rape elves

It's a gag, just like the dragon meat rolling before. If anything, it shows that the author won't stay formulaic and will try new ways of making the cooking part interesting. Probably my favorite part of this chapter apart from orc-chan was them bullying Marcille with the 'decoction' (it's not even on the level of concoction).

Ryoko Kui is a woman.

The crack on the wall makes me think that she was slammed through, like a Looney toons cartoon.

I even thought the magazine DM is on took a break this month. It sure has very weird schedule.

I'm really worried about Marcille. She went pretty damn nuts back there. And we saw how she is when Farlyn's well-being is concerned. I wonder how she's gonna cope with all this once they're back on the surface.

we got some character development for Chilchak, and introduced to the somewhat cute orc girl

>Party comes back up to the surface

Nice, I guess we'll get a timeskip then?

files.catbox.moe/6xfky1.zip

>They get Farlyn back
>she halfdragon now
>get to surface
>She gets taken by mages and authorities for study

Mark my words.

>it shows that the author won't stay formulaic
After several months of really bland or missing cooking, it feels like it would be less formulatic to give us some fancy monster dishes again. But sure, this will definitely be more about story, let's wait and see until february, goddamned.

>So you're only here for the memes
It's called dungeon meshi.

Looks like handsome tortured Laius is here to stay.

>antlter boob plate
>orc mastiffs
>mouth to mouth salves
>wraith guides

I want Ryoko Kui to be my DM

>he's almost like those hobbits from lotr
But the hobbits that matter were all pretty courageous.