Milky Holmes

Is Milky Holmes worth watching?

Where do I start with it?

It is certainly worth watching

Start with Tantei Opera S1, the summer OVA, Tantei Opera S2, skip everything else, the movie once it gets subs, and the New Years OVA once it is out.

thanks user!

The start, you monkey.

SUBS WHEN

For some reason, I tried watching some Milky Holmes. I don't remember what four episodes was that, but I still remember what fucking stale, diluted, plotless and senseless shit they were.

That's probably one of those "otaku's processed food" series.

If it has idols, then it was the fourth season, which wasn't that well received.

It's a modern masterpiece.

No, it wasn't a recent one.

I am amazed that someone gives money for multiple season of this shit *unironically*. Fat otaku jokes, etc., but this is so insipid that even the most simple attractions can't be found.

Was it the other one with the two girls?

I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT IT. The reviews seemed reasonable and positive (they most often are for most of anime, as most people have no idea how to write a decent critique based on your own views — or have those views, to start with).

It was about brightly colored pieces of shit moving on screen to pretend to be characters doing something completely irrelevant. I guess the point was to choose your "waifu" color, and then to grunt, gurgle and drool every time you see it. For better or worse, I am not retarded (that way).

You have to be more specific.

>mfw there actually are people who enjoy this trash

Trashy anime like Valkyrie Drive or Izetta are awesome.

>this many milky holmes threads in the span of a week

I can't believe this.

Trash-kun!

It will up again if the translation is done.

Having a movie which is rumored to bring the dame dame back does wonders. I literally got up from my grave to watch the movie and post in these threads.

Izetta seems decent, Valkyrie drive is just a generic gross borderline hentai. Don't compare "trash" to actual trash. Milky Holmes is shitty but also redeemable, while some anime are just shitty.

All waiting until someone finally posts a subtitled version of the movie.

Shut up. Nothing can be more glorious than nipples sucking on nipples and literal sand niggers.

I kinda find it hard to imagine that Sheryl is an emo after watching the retarded failtectives.

>exposed

I want Cordelia to go crazy on my dick.

Actually user, I'd say start with TD. It's pretty watchable if you don't know anything about the previous seasons. Then S1 and 2 and the rest that you said for the best experience.