Can Sup Forums rationally explain why sexual liberty is a bad thing...

Can Sup Forums rationally explain why sexual liberty is a bad thing? Why shouldn't people have sex with whoever they want and with how many people they want, as long as it doesn't harm anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/2002-male-and-female-statistical-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/virgin-bride.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because having sex with whoever whenever doesn't make them happier, and just reduces the chances of them getting into a proper relationship where they are happy.

most people on pol are probably ugly or have something wrong mentally

I mean, can't a man fuck more women if they are sexually liberated?

Sexual liberty = free market

i second

Because loving something pleasurable creates a negative experience for the person when the thing that gives them pleasure isn't available. In short, Duality. God/Spirituality/Religion is simply about creating the most enjoyable experience possible. Sinners are (mostly) hurting themselves. You are punished BY the sin not for it.

People who give a shit about what consenting adults do sexual wise in the bedroom need to get a fucking life.

It comes down to whether or not you believe that the traditional nuclear family is beneficial for society as a whole. The very best predictor for poverty is being raised by a single parent, and it has been proven that the more sexual partners a woman has, the less likely she is to stay married or have a happy marriage in general. Promiscuity doesn't harm anyone in the moment, but it harms the children that the sexually liberated person has.

Because promoting sexual liberty will dimish my chances of getting prime white pussy, and then I would have to settle for horny, greencard lusting chinese dog and contribute to white gene dilution.

Because it does harm everyone. Sexual liberation seems like a great thing on paper, but when woman are free to mate with losers, criminals and degenerates, they end up pregnant, then the children suffer because of a lack of father figure and an overworked mother who can't properly raise them. And the cycle continues. This is how niggers are created.

Women and girls providing easy sex makes them more attractive to young men looking for an easy fuck, which takes attention away from pure girls and provides an incentive for them to be sluts so they can also get attention. Of course, men typically do not want to marry sluts - so the sluts end up unhappy in the long term or are at least morally corrupted and statistically more likely to cheat (there's a direct correlation). The pure girls have to suffer in the short term simply because sluts exist, and this is why women and girls often "slut-shame" each other.

Do whatever the fuck you want. But when you start to talk about all that pussy smashing and I call you a fucking mongrel dont get all shitted up.
>letting other peoples opinions affect you
you are a faggot

I've been with a bunch of ladies. I have banged a dude's wife, while he watched. It meant nothing to me. If you love your partner it's so much better.

This, all sexual "liberation" has done is harm the family unit in increase the prevalence of STDs

that was the stupid rationalization that got us into this mess in the 60s and 70s. Guys were wary of sexual liberation, but they were told "now you get to fuck more women lol" Now it's hard to find a woman who isn't a whore. Now many of us grew up with a whore single mother. Now our race is dying out because it's better to be alone than marry a whore.

Think for a second before you act or speak.

It does harm people. With STDS, fatherless children, decreasing birth rates.

They're old enough that we don't care. 33, 45, 35? The low res does them a lot of good. Sup Forumsacks focused on the 14 words get much more upset about breeding stock. These are just ho's who can't cook.
nothing of value was lost.

It does harm people... for fuck sake, Control over your base instincts is very very important.

>most people on pol are probably ugly or have something wrong mentally
This

>These are just ho's who can't cook.
>nothing of value was lost.
>Implying you wouldn’t have this ass sit on your uncut cock

Where is that one study that showed a correlation between number of sexual partners and divorce rates/cheating/marital unhappiness? I got into an argument with my sister over it and I want to show those infographics. Anyone got the link?

It objectively does harm them though. Look up promiscuity rates and their effect on successful relationships.

Can you rationally explain why divorce, single motherhood, and STDs, and low birth rates are good things?

Is best you to death with a hammer for being a race traitor. That isn’t an implication, it’s a fact, low-iq anti-civilizational faggot enabler.

A few redpils. Part 1.

Part 2.

Fags who act as disease breeding and propagating laboratories deserve to be fucking killed.

And part 3.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
We are all fighting symptons when in reality we are on our way to the big fall.

>Says the aids-ridden faggot.

Fite me irl

Because Fornication is illegal, you fucking dumbass

>as long as it doesn't harm anyone
>such a thing is possible
wew lad aren't you supposed to be in bed?

White women become degenerate race mixers

I don't have the picture, but likely some graphic guy will post it. Women are less likely to have a satisfying long term relationship the more men she sleeps with. This is from studies with women answering themselves. Divorce and infidelity is the reason why family is breaking apart, among other things. This lack of family breeds a world of people with a lack of structure, values, and support.

Sure free sex sounds great. Almost no one will dispute that. However, objective reality paints a different picture. Continued sexual liberty will lead to the old days when the alphas procreate, and the betas just watch. Since most men are betas, this can cause some civil strife with large populations.

I used to think like you, even though I never pursued promiscuity myself. Then I got older and watched the consequences unravel of "sexual freedom". Women have destroyed all of their value to men beyond reproduction and satisfaction of sex-impulses, and stupid men have been complicit in this downfall.
The psychological damage of multiple shallow relationships and one-night stands never goes away and there's science proving physiological consequences for women.

all 3 are slags

but to your point, it's "bad" because a girl that only has worth cause she puts out, is worthless otherwise.

They can't, it's not possible with our biology. Today I saw at least a dozen girls not wearing bras in the summer heat. I saw 50 booties just hanging out of tiny shorts. I saw one girl wearing a backless thing which was so loose you could see her entire side boob and her nipples fucking easily from the right angle.

This is what life is about.

If sexual liberation keeps on, sexual relations between humans will resort to pre-historic times and civilization will collapse.

It disunifies tue nation, in short.

Saved and reported for not political.

Being a whore does hurt people you selfish whore

it stinks badly and harms God and you have higher chance of cancer and hiv than i do

this is the best secular, and therefore universally applicable argument for a more dignified life.

>Aids-ridden faggot trying to tell everyone else he has the moral high ground.

Pretty much desu. Marriage was useful to create large populations in agricultural society. It gives betas a chance that I think they should have. Love is needed in this world. Having millions without it will lead to chaos.

Funny how people always tell others that sex and money aren't everything, but the majority does it anyway. We need spiritual leaders.

Probably not the links your looking for, but they are related to the topic.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society,with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/more-grim-news-for-carousellers-hoping-to-jump-at-the-last-minute/

>he fell for the fat shit cutter meme

And round 2

cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_2899_Marriage_Partners_Study.pdf
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/2002-male-and-female-statistical-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/09/virgin-bride.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-promiscuity-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.com/2012/03/promiscuity-data-guest-post.html
statisticbrain.com/percent-of-female-infidelity-based-on-number-of-premarital-partners/

The key here is women. The higher the number of sexual partners a woman has is negatively correlated with her ability to stay monogamous. That is to say, more sexual partners = greater chance of breakup.
The reason for this is oxytocin (I think??), it gets released during a womans orgasm where the woman makes an emotional connection between herself and a man. If the woman has to much sex, the bond becomes between all men and not one man.

Sexual liberty = women only fucking a small group of men which leads to the destruction of the family, most men being single and lazy and ultimately societal collapse

Good info here

I'm not gay, but that white male is definitely making me ?

>Tfw Feminism is just another evil like Communism that a lot of people are blind to.

they got some big brappers on them yeh?

>As long as it doesn't harm anyone.

That's where you're wrong. Sexual promiscuity has externalities in the form of STDs and damage to the family unit. I have an individual interest in restricting the sexuality of others because their behavior produces transaction costs that effect people around them.

>as long as it doesn't harm anyone?
There's yer problem
Yer an idjit

And I don't just mean 'it hurts the feelings of the people on the outside', I mean it's harmful to the very fabric of society... Do you know what the fabric of society is, 1 post by this ID-kun?

was so disappointed when i saw her nudes :(

arguments with holes

guess how we know you're a tumblrina rosbif cunt?

>women who have had multiple and many partners do not do well in long term relationships
>everyone knows this
>thus, women who have been in lots of relationships are only desired for such short term relations, as they are ill suited to longer ones

Now, in a true free market (assuming women aren't retards and men aren't beta pussies) this would create two opposing pools of resources and consumers: women and men who have lots of sex, and women and men who want long term relationships. These groups would be nearly distinct, with only rare crossovers, as a man who has lots of sex with lots of women would not want to settle with a restrictive girl, nor would a man who wants a long term relationship deal with a slut. Since it is so much easier for a women to be a slut than man to be able to attract multiple women, this limits the selection pool for chaste women, driving up their market value, and giving incentive for women to remain virgins or at the very least limit their partners to previous failed long term relationship.

The problem with this free market model is that women are liars and horrible people, and men are mostly beta pussies. Women don't want to limit themselves to a single pool, so they will slut it up, then attempt to hide it all away while ignoring the negative effects on their now limited life, leading to unhappy marriages and eventual cheating or divorces. Men on the other hand, are too fearful of being alone, or their pussy pedestal complex too strong, and think that the slut women are fine for long term relationships, and learn to deal and cope with the awful relationship that such behavior brings. These factors, combined with the new social stigma that does not allow "slut shaming" or a depreciation of market value on women with less market value, allows women to slut it up with ease, and then slip into a failure of a relationship to suck the happiness out of someone who would do anything for her ungrateful ass.

The ultimate in self mastery is to control one's desires

That is, to not over eat, over spend, over pamper, over drink, and yes, be overly promiscuous.

The issue with moralizing to young people is we always say you *can't* do something. You can't smoke weed. You can't drink and party all night. You can't have sex. Then they find out there really isn't anything stopping them and they do it tp destruction.

We need to frame it as 'of course you can, but why?'...its pathetic. Yes you can scratch a bugbite red raw until it hurts....but does it really make you feel after?

So you can be promiscuous all you like. Nothing is stopping you from rubbing your glands against a bunch of other strangers and having them react. But is it really worth it? Are you gaining self worth by giving in? Or could you be stronger

Because for women to be "sexually liberated" they have to be on birth control.

That means they postpone birthing and rearing children in their prime years for as long as 15 years when they turn 35.

By then they either are barren, have complications or have to pay a fortune in IVF treatments just to get pregnant.

youre living like you havent blown yourself out of eden there pally

With a fascist government we won't even have to explain

I do not get why people defend Duke's looks. He is so fucking ugly my man. Other white nationalists/whatever too. Spencer looks and talks like a pillow biter and Heimbach looks like the quiet bullied kid that just says "what?" whenever someone confronts him.

If you ask anybody on the left if Michael Moore is a fat fuckin slob they'd atleast say kinda.

STDs
broken families
cuckery
roast beef pussy

Molymeme has a few good videos on this

This what you wanted?

>faggots keep their degeneracy in the bed room
everyone with a functioning brain knows this isn't true

It doesn't equal free market, the free market is not free if it's monopolies are intact. The top 20% of men are an unbreakable monopoly unless you start redistributing the means of reproduction. Also you can't argue that this would be a good thing, what would women select for in a man? It surely wouldn't be intelligence, what we need for civilization to thrive.

>as long as it doesn't harm anyone?
And if it does harm people?

Because the more partners women have the less they feel love and care in general. This creates a society of loose women who feel nothing romantic anymore and hopeless men who desperately seek it. Then the men are shamed for even admitting they like and prefer virginal women. Whoring around isn't good for anyone.

because women not having sex with me makes me angry.

STD bimbos

FPBP.

When libertarians rationalize their way through violating the NAP. LMFAO.

Good shit mate, good shit. I'm glad you can see reason.

>Can Sup Forums rationally explain why sexual liberty is a bad thing?

We only do multiple times every day... But sure, why the fuck not.

sexual liberation destroys families and people. It cheapens sex as a tool for pair bonding making relationships rarer and weaker. Also STDs,

You faggots. Be yourself, believe in your self. Be arrogant of that(Be able to back some of it up). Ladies like confidence. Get laid non stop.

Because it lacks purpose and is ultimately meaningless. An orgasm feels good for about a minute at most and then the feeling is gone. Because it was just a fuck it held no meaning for you or for her. Nothing is taken away from it. Nothing is learned. You're not improved or fulfilled. You are contented. Contentment breeds complacency and complacency is precisely why the west is dying. We have traded low time preference for high. We want to feel good now, at the cost of feeling terrible and being alone in the future. Giving women power is precisely the thing you want to do if you want your society to die. They are creatures of empathy, and empathy has its place, but who would you rather run a country, a brain controlled by empathy or one controlled by systemic thought? But hey, it felt really good to give women the right to vote, and thus empower them to take the rest of the mile, a shame it only cost us everything.

>Part 1.
Simple really.

Telegony. Women having sex permanently have DNA/epiDNA in their system. Any man after that who has kids with her are fucked cucks. This is why so many, many couples argue over whether or not the woman has been cheating, because the child shows characteristics of previous males. Not trying to make women feel like damaged goods here, I'm just saying that if you have multiple partners this is to be expected. This is part of the problem with red pill'ers philosophy of fucking every girl you can with you alpha cock, is your actually ruining it for couples who could later on have a long term meaningful marriage. In a fucked up form, you're race/randomgene mixing. Your basically fucking their kids up, which isn't cool. If you have read the gnostic gospel of peter(i think its the gospel of peter anyway, kek, unintentional pun) it states that a woman who is merely fixated on another man, or even some "thing," it will be incorporated into the child. This can cause the child to look like people that your girl has never even possibly had sex with, but thankfully when women have meaningful sex and get pregger they are usually thinking of the men they are with, so the child turns out for the most part looking like the father.

>Part 2.
idk if you've ever heard it, but in the south (US south) it is commonly believed that if you scare a pregnant woman, the child will take on the look of whatever frightened her. Had a neighbor that swore that a boy he knew grew up looking like a frog because the woman's husband thought it would be funny to throw a frog on her.

Other than that, it would appear that in a "liberated" society, we would have less shameful thoughts about sexuality, and teach our young the truths about it, but sadly, it just turns into a cuckfuckmotherfucksuck-fest. Do your kids a favor, and be a decent fucking parent. They'd be less likely to fuck around and fuck up their lives if parents would not be degenerates. Same could be said for science, education, religious talks, etc. Needs honest and open discussion and real research and experimentation. We are slowing rebuilding our futures though user.

>1 post by this ID

Whatever the fuck, I'll bite:

Think of food. Early humans were successful and could go on existing and breeding as long as they were good at acquiring and storing food to help them last through famine, drought, or winter. This caused a great number of modern humans to have impulses to seek out and devour sweet, salty, fatty, carbohydrate packed foods. Our brains are wired to push us to do this because it was previously the hallmark of success in a more primitive world. In today's world it's the catalyst for morbid obesity which is swelling in our population, especially as our base levels of self control dwindle.

Sex drives are a primal and deep human need from the days where we were slaves to our baser emotions and impulses, largely out of necessity. If ancient humans were able to objectively decide that maybe there should be better circumstances during which to breed instead of the here and now, our population sizes might not have been good enough to withstand any number of disasters which befell our early societies where the sheer numbers game was needed to prevent us from dying off as a species.

roasties gonna roast but the rest of us might want something real, instead of ackward mediocre sex with a stranger every day, forever.

>forgot to mention, that when you "alpha fuckers" are spreading your shit DNA everywhere, you're expanding the problem of having children that are hard to raise, because the father is effectively not raising his own kid. He's raising your's, and may not do a very good job at it, thus creating more and more degenerates. So keep your sperm paint for use with only your wife/wives, not someone else's.

Today, the urge for men and women to fuck everyone and everything that appears attractive to them is as archaic in modern society as stuffing your fat face full of even more food. In fact, one of the ways our more recent ancestors brought us out of the mire of primitiveness was through properly regulating and controlling this base function as well as others. There are obvious advantages of monogamous relationships vs. what can generally be referred to as "sexual liberty" or "free sex" as I would put it. Stability/dependability, strength of a mother-father relationship, extremely strong foundation for a family unit to be built upon, far less societal risk of spreading venereal disease, less risk of creating unwanted pregnancies which result in a slew of social issues which are draining to the state (single moms, abortions, litigation over custody and child support payments, etc.

Advantages of free sex all have to do with feeling "good" i.e. giving in to primitive baser emotions. It's the sexual version of shoveling 6 slices of cheesecake down your fat gullet. Now we not only have people convincing us being fat is okay, but demanding that everyone else who is normal and doesn't want to be fat submit to their hedonistic way of life. The same thing is happening on the sexual battlefield. The end result is the destruction of family, destruction of the bulwarks of society against regressing into a primitive state.

If it really was a good thing, why are people more miserable than ever?
>Captcha: Moderna Sold

You need to keep in mind that David Duke is 70 years old. For his age he looks absolutely insane.

Looks OK. I think the one I had before was called the Jefferson/Washington study or something. It was named after a president, I remember

This. If they could get women, they wouldn't be here.

I don't believe in the NAP. There is no rationalization

Because it puts us at disadvantage although we have superior genes as I pop a boner with some marble sculptures from.Italy intensifies

I have a gf and I'm here.

I mostly like the conversation, the extreme viewpoints, and the tits.

>brapp
*farts in white girl*

>as long as it doesn't harm anyone
That's the fucking problem.

This, I highly doubt any of you fags will understand.

it harms the person doing it, barring them from forming serious emotional connections in their most formative years.
Being a slut is essentially cucking yourself because men have historically always been slut averse.

>my life revolves around vagina

That's just as pathetic as anything else.

Why does OP like fat white women?