>"user I pregnant"
>say nothing
>go back to my car
>start engine
>drive away
>end up at 7/11
>sitting in the parking lot
>she's still blowing up my

I don't believe in abortion but I don't want to have a mixed mutt being raised by a single mother collecting government gibs.
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO Sup Forums?
Yes this is politically related because I have the opportunity to prevent further ruining this country with welfare leeches.

not politics, fuck off coalburner

>I FUCKED UP
kys instead of the kid, theres at least a tiny chance it becomes a man

Raise your child you fucking deadbeat.

>black
>hot

Jesus fucking Christ user, go back and take care of your fucking child.

grosssss

>Jesus fucking Christ user, go back and make sure it's your fucking child

fixt

Pol help
>i cant keep my dick in my pants or in a condom because im literally an animal acting on instinct
>now shes pregnant so im leaving an 8/10 girl whos totally into me lol
>do i kill my bastard offspring or let it grow and repeat the cycle?

How easy was it to fuck her? Paternity test or no dice.

Be a man and raise your fucking child

This.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Nigger Lover

kek

That looks like a 6 month baby. She could have handed that picture to you, from someone else.

Don't let her trick you user; be sure first. If it is real, it's probably not even yours!!!

Post her nudes

In my opinion it's more ethical to abort the child than let it grow up with you as the father.

Gratz user.

Youre gonna leave this child to be raised by a single mother, only to either be a gangbanger or a degenerate whore, the same shit you most likely complain daily here. You are going to be in that demographic of fathers who left their children, which becane leeches of society.

Get an abortion or raise the fucking kid you moron.

>purple vaginas

no where did he say that was the pic
why are you so dumb

good job idiot.
you deserve whatever hell this nigger bitch unleashes on you and your family.
get fucked!

>similar but early situation
>nerdy black chick at work
>has a white numale boyfriend
>walking her out of work last night
>asks to hold my hand
>ask her how she is doing today
>gets a little flirty
>she is really cute and doesn't act black at all
>but she is still black
>and boy I sure do hate niggers

>I don't believe in abortion but I don't want to have a mixed mutt being raised by a single mother collecting government gibs.

guess you believe in it now you faggot

>Black nerd girls are White cock hungry
>Mudsharks keep trying to suck my black cock at work

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR

Be a man about it and a father to the child you produced. No LARPing this time- at least you'll reproduce, most of the aut right on here won't.

Unless the cunt betrays you and leaves. In which case you just made another dindu.

Start believing in abortions

Leave the state, change address, change phone number, if possible change identity. Fast for a week and make a pilgrimage of atonement to Wewelsburg Castle. You fucked up (if it's really yours). Why is she not getting an abortion (kinda late now)

Get an abortion, that mongrel orc child will just grow up to terrorize more white neighborhoods.. seriously if you raise that kid you’re a fucking traitor. And stop having sex with chimpanzees

>playing with fire and expecting not to get burnt

Looks like user learns a lesson. Hopefully.

dont be a retard

Buy an insurance policy, pay the premium on a suicide or intentional death rider, which probably requires a psych evaluation and a pretty penny (dunno, I don’t sell insurance, but I rip apart policies for a living)... make the kid a beneficiary, get a Will with Pour Over Trust, or whatever your state equivalent is, name your parent as trustee.... KYS.... or step up to the plate and be a man, choice is yours.

At least make sure the child gets adopted by a decent family. Let it be the final good deed of a despicable man who hates his own child in the womb

HOW ARE BABBY FORMED

That baby is definitely at least around 5 months gestation just fyi, not sure how long ago this was.

Raze your child.

I don't blame you for fucking up. In college I dated a light skinned black chick with European facial features. She wasn't ghetto at all. The sight of my dick going in really warped my brain for a while. It was good. She also smelled a bit different from white girls, not bad, just different. I still think about her sometimes.

But yeah you're going to want to pay for an abortion. It's that simple. Be done with it.

OP if you want to redeem yourself you have a few options.
1)Marry the nigger, raise the child, but convert to Mormonism and have 2-3 White wives to counter balance the nigger bloodline. (Surrogates work too).
2)Kill the nigger and the mutt.
3)Run away and find a White woman. Tell her nothing.

Take care of your fucking son/daughter user. Race mixing is wrong but so is abortion. Being a father and atoning to your responsibilities is the most red-pilled thing you could do.

do the lykis hail mary. dumb fuck.

raise your oil

This - that child is your responsibility. Everything changes now and you can find a way to love and take care of this woman and YOUR child. Be a man. I want to hit you in the face for being such a weakling.

Life is suffering.

>Believing this fucking nonsense
Nigga please, this faggot is probably sitting in his Dorito-covered recliner making this shit up as he goes along

ABORT THREAD

Be a man raise your child.

Don'the compound your error with murder or you will never love a child again

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

mass replies should be a bannable offense

>black
>hot

Idk maybe raise the kid and redpill both them. Just don't marry and look for a white woman to settle with

>150935905
>It never happened to me, so it has never happened

You're not getring a (you), you faggot

how the fuck did you not use protection?

you ruined your blood line
your raising a half mutt mutant now.

Put a ring on her finger. Raise your family.

should banged a trap
> cant be a race trader if you bang ahot white dick girl

>black chick
>she's hot as fuck
reported and hidden

This made me fucking laugh. fuck

>Anal is boy vagin

>even the master race wh*te "male" burns the coal
pay

>women have g spots

comfort your negress with a few cups of warm pennyroyal tea.

you deserve to have your life ruined for having casual sex any way, wht did you expect? sex is for making kids and you made a monkey kid

Ill take things that never happened for 1000 alex
>If true OP, if you want her to kill the baby you are a murderer and theres only one place for murderers HELL
>Dont give 2 shits what random idiots on pol think

>WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO Sup Forums?
You should have asked us before you stuck your dick in cray-cray. But since you didn't, get a DNA test when the curtain climber is born.

Pic related:

You fucked it, now you're fucked and have to raise it. Don't push it onto us. Man the fuck up.

Op is lying. Everyone here is a virgin still

Fag

you look after your kid because you're not a nig. You literally reacted like a regular nig does, don't run away from your problems, attack them.

Post hand, we need proof

why even start w/ niggz.... use condom

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Was it worth it user?

Chalk another up to the 56%

> skeet and retreat
are you sure that you aren’t the nigger here

black chick =/= hot as fuck

There are numerous accessible herbs and drugs that, when consumed, cause a 'natural abortion'. She'll just deliver a still born should everything go well. She might have to be induced at the hospital to get the corpse out. I suggest you do some research and start cooking for her often, user.

This.
Part of being a grown up is taking responsibility.

Raise your fucking kid you liberal-wannabe. Kids without a father will become anti-fa faggots. Go make your kid into a stronger man than you.

it's skkkrrrrttt not skeet grandpa

Don't listen to racist Sup Forums. Nothing wrong with a black lady. You should marry that girl and raise the kid. But first check if the baby is real and shares your DNA.

Its probably not even yours, relax

Also get a DNA test at birth before you sign off on anything.

whoremonger

Nigger Whore...

Bitch got knocked up by Tyrone...

Figures Tyrone is a dead-beat loser...

Hunts down some hapless White Stooge, and plays him for a fool...

Pins Tyrone's Nigger Spawn on White Stooge.

Dumb-Ass...

Nigger is taking you to the cleaners, better start saving-up now for DNA test.

agreed attack them with an axe

JEWS DID THIS

>met nerdy black chicks
>start hanging out

what the fuck r u retarded.

How does it feel that your children will grow up to be this?

I’ll ban you faggot

Abortion isn't wrong if its not human

Sweet christ

Okay legit response: Put the kid up for adoption if you truly feel like you cannot take care of it. It's the best thing to do. Best wishes :)

HA you are fucked

No they didn't. Stop blaming the jews for your shitty life choices.

kys

Your only option is to kill her. Better put a lot of thought in hiding the body so you don't get caught.

Burn the coal pay the coal doesn’t just apply to women faggot

On a human standpoint the world's overpopulated so the abortion would help everyone.

It's also mixed so eh-

ABORT NIGGER.

You should only not believe in abortion when both parents are white.

Alex?

Marry her you imbecile. She clearly has a submission fetish for you, and will likely do whatever you say, whenever you say it. Honestly, that's a pretty big deal.

Wait till you can be sure that:
1. She's actually preggo and
2. Its actually yours

>1 post by this ID