NAZI AMERICA - The Man in the High Castle

Fuck. This series alone killed Netflix for me. The nazis and nips are not cucks at all. Seems pretty based to me, although I should read the book:

The Man in the High Castle is an alternative history novel by American writer Philip K. Dick. Set in 1962, fifteen years after an alternative ending to World War II, the novel concerns intrigues between the victorious Axis Powers—primarily, Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany—as they rule over the former United States, as well as daily life under the resulting totalitarian rule

What does Sup Forums thinks about this?

Couldn't get into it because I didn't give a fuck about the resistance in the show

It's propaganda.

I watched a few episodes... the Germans were utterly stereotypical fictional Nazis and the Japanese were protrayed as kind to people who lost in battle.

Reality is quite different. The Japanese believed if you lost in battle, you should kill yourself.

The Germans were big on the Geneva conventions.

Propaganda.

Obviously it's propaganda. But have you seen how many nominations, awards, and rating this shit has?

In the book the main character hangs out with some shitty gross Jews and he doesn't have a very sympathetic view of them. It's a good book, never really watched the show

My problem with it is that it's essentially propaganda. It plays the notion that Germany and Japan wanted to dominate the world, when that was grossly false. Hitler at least, never wanted to expand past greater Germany. Only wanted to exterminate the bolshevik parasites from Europe. Of course they blame Germany for starting the war.

Nazis obviously act like the stereotypical apathatic, stone cold evil monsters.

I guess the Jews in Hollywood like it.
Bezos funds it.

All the more reason to despise it.

I'll read the book, but the book is said to be lukewarm with no conclusion.

>Nazis obviously act like the stereotypical apathatic, stone cold evil monsters.

Yeah, aren't they awesome?

Meanwhile jews are total cucks. At least what I watched so far. (1st season)

The time travelling thing at the end of season 1 killed it for me.
Haven't watched Season 2, is it worth it?

They fought for a regime that pledged to exterminate entire ethnic groups.

>Nazis obviously act like the stereotypical apathatic, stone cold evil monsters.
even then pic related is such a good character I think they were so bluepilled that it backfired and made the supposed evil guys as the good guys

This

This

>cucks
>based

2014 Sup Forums wants you to come back.

All these post apocalyptic Nazi futures are so off the mark of reality.

Everything would be beautiful.

Everything will be beautiful.

>he didn’t watch the second season
that’s ok, I don’t give a fuck if you miss the comfy as fuck utopian nazi suburbs

>Japan ruling over America
WHEN WILL THIS MEME FUCKING DIE
THEY WANTED PEACE
THEY BEGGED US FOR IT

Yes

I started watching it today. I have only seen the first episode and I too thought along these lines, just like yourself. The end of this first episode left me feeling a little empty.
I'll give it a go though and watch some more.

>I'll read the book, but the book is said to be lukewarm with no conclusion.

Thanks for the heads-up

The story is not that good. It is pretty boring because there is a lot of focus on the fake gun manufacturing story line. The nazi's and nips are just going about their daily business and whites are the second class citizens as you would expect after enemy occupation.

Germany sued for peace many times as well.

That's one of the many things they never teach in schools, because it destroys the lies.

It has its propaganda, but honestly compared to the rest of the shit you would see on TV or in movies, it's vastly more accurate. The Nazis are portrayed mostly as human beings like John Smith, Hitler isn't portrayed as a raging buffoon who wants to kill everything in his path, the resistance are portrayed as degenerate no good backstabbers, the society that these people live in is white, clean, with people obviously happy, shared values being upholded and everyone having a purpose (for example there are no dindus leeching from your taxes. Useless people are not tolerated).

It's not perfect, but as a whole it's miles better than anything we have seen so far apart from maybe Downfall.

Followings were enough for Japan in the era. Japan didn't go to invade America even if Japan didn't lose.
Because Japan needed much human resources and money to manage Asia.
1. cease fire
2. cancel of the economic blockade
3. end of western colonialism in Asia

This "America" means the continent of North America

Only North Americans needs to be reminded of this based nip.

True. Under the anti-Communist International Pact, Asia was Japan's charge to keep the communist in check.

Wut?

South America is a continent
North America is a continent.
"America" isn't a content, it is short for "United States of America" which is too wordy.

No one wants to say "United States of American" so just "American" is okay. The South Americans take great offense at this, but "South American" rolls off the tongue just fine so they have no rational reason to be offended.

Then you'd better, in every post, say "United States of American" and not American and "United States of America" and not America.

Maybe you can make a hot key for it. This South American butthurt over the use of the words "American" and "America" is quite... funny!

I know it well.

My comment "America" in was unclear.
So I said [this "America"] in

It's propaganda, but it's failure to make you hate Nazis is self-defeating

Looks nice desu

GLR Airport?! YES!

the show is on amazon, not netflix, shill again.

sounds like a shitty bethesda game

If Hitler had won all the niggers would have been sent back to Africa and every woman would look like Taylor Swift

When Stupid Resistance Female goes to the Nazi part of America, as she is acclimating to the society, many such things as
>SRF moves into apartment building, and asks where her key is. The response she gets is, "Key? We don't lock our doors around here. :)" in the middle of New York City
>main character's son goes to school one day, and everyone is white and well-mannered
>germans have made a dam from Gibraltar to Tangiers, solving the energy crises for the entire continent, opening hundreds of miles of new land in the Mediterranean, and colonizing africa
And so on. Haven't seen it in nearly two years, but it was good.

There is a second, incomplete, book.

Pretty funny how even in leftist portrayals of modern Nazis, they still can't help but portray the ebil Nazi world as a strong, beautiful, more polished version of our own world.

Same reason people like the Imperial aesthetic in (((star wars)))

Even Kylo Ren has a Templar Cross lightsaber

The only holohoax i remember wad in episode 1, i expected to see muh jeeeewwwws every 2 seconds but that wasnt the case, altho Frinks senpai gets gassed which i thought was funny

I felt like season 1 was more propaganda but by the end of season 2 i was rooting for OGF Smiths team and chearing when the resistance got BTFO

The sermon he gave at dr adlers funeral was pretty redpilled

>reading anything from author literally called dick
>not a cuck

Wtf is this senpai shit???? I didnt type that

lurk moar senpai desu

>roody poo candy ass detected

>built a dam from Gibraltar to Tangiers
That's impossible even with modern technology, the Three Gorges Dam is only 1.4 miles wide and that's an unprecedented scale

That's not what the Templar Cross is