NYT NAZI POLL

This thread is for discussing the reactions, why and for what purpose, of marxist jews against nationalists.

Anons vote in this poll please.

A nationalist is being smeared by jews on Twitter, most of yo know what I am referring to, for stating the truth and now there is a poll asking if "nazis" should be smeared.

twitter.com/ProgressPolls/status/934600697634607105

Please repost these links and share, and start new threads if you have to.

Bump for honest, free speech

shameless bump as its being slid

what article is this referring to

Asianon here. I like Europeans better than the other races, even if not better than my own. Have a bump. Come back to us, Hitler.

what an absurd scenario

this is like when slayer put out angel of death and all of the fat retarded americans got pooper pained because they thought slayer was glorifying mengele. do these people really need to be told that something is bad without figuring it out for themselves. fucking white people lol

the jew fears the samurai

nevermind, found it myself in this thread

whats the article they're referring to?

>is it wrong for journalism to occasionally be unbiased and neutral?
new york needs a good nuking. jersey too

Nazis are people too. Nazi Americans have been oppressed as second class citizens for too long but no longer! The Nazis are waking up. Yes, some Nazis are hateful bigots and some incinerate Jews in gas chambers, but not all Nazis are like that! Many Nazis just want the right to be left alone and live around the people they love. It's not like, if you start giving more tolerance to Nazis today, that one day in 10 or 20 years they'll start forcing you to accept them in your gay churches.

Bump spread the word

>A nationalist is being smeared by jews on Twitter, most of yo know what I am referring to, for stating the truth and now there is a poll asking if "nazis" should be smeared.
Instead of taking the time to type out "you know what I'm talking about", just type out what you're talking about retard.

Quick run down:
>NYTs did a profile on some average guy who is white nationalist, showing he's just some dude that has edgy opinions
>leftist Twitter has a cyberchimp out, angry that he wasn't portrayed as evil incarnate instead of being humanized
>This poll is asking if the NYT was wrong to give the guy a fair hearing

Vote no anons. Go, Go, Go.

thanks for the rundowns and links anons, now repost this poll when you get a chance

Bump.

Fuck Nazis and fuck Commies.

Getting slid bump

It's not wrong for them to run pieces on anything.

What the fuck?

NYT is nothing more than an Ashkenazim mouthpiece. They are about perpetuating/shaping narratives; unfortunately:
#TheGoyimKnow

The only people getting killed by the Nazis are kikes and niggers.

The didn't really kill niggers did they?
That's not what i read...

Nazis had some blacks, arabs in their forces and allied with them. There were even some jews in the military.

Basically what we are told by (((hollywood))) and (((public education))) is political horses hit with an agenda

:)

The one on the right is a Jewish lie
Nsdap had 99% support from the German people

Bump.

This is important.

who will stop this madman

Nazis and Commies are both radical leftists.

Bump

Bump

This is stupid. You think Saudi Arabia's conservatism puts it in a less authoritarian position than liberalism.

>Being raised to believe "conservative" means socially conservative and not federally conservative
Poor leaf.

Not to mention that you believe that the USA is centrist by any means. It's a fucking welfare state only a few steps away from Canada

>1D political spectrum

>>burger education.
What the hell do your fiscal conservatives even have in common with liberty. Theyre just liberalism light marketed in a way to buy "cultural" conservatives votes. I bet you even believe in democracy.

They're not even nazis, people need to stop calling them that, were they even born in Germany? They're just lost lonely white americqns with nothing better to cling to to give their boring day to day lives some kind of meaning.

But of cause it's all part of the divide and conquer technique to have side of idiotic america called nazi alt right the other side of idiotic america called antifa.

Go back to the_donald so you can circle jerk with your cuckservative lolbertarian friends over Ben Shapiro and Ann coulter.

>fiscal
I said federal. As in "small federal government". Do they teach you how to read up there?

>>not understanding the direct causational relationship between the scope of legislative authority and fiscal policy.
Do they teach you at all down there?

Small government naturally means less overall regulation, whether it is social or fiscal or whatever. So yes?

Go back to T_D