"Even if they are an ally, you never know about ally's, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out." Trump said

"Even if they are an ally, you never know about ally's, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out." Trump said

Wait, who's our greatest ally again ?

youtu.be/0pvRve7aS0g

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/25/trump-tells-turkeys-leader-us-to-stop-arming-syrian-kurds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel of course.

russia

Canadia

UK and Australia. Fuck Israel.

Link to full clip? Sounds nice but I don't like when it cuts off like that.

Is Russia really considered America's ally?

MSM wouldn't like us to believe that, but Russia isn't the enemy anymore I believe

Canada, not debatable.

We are basically a satellite and even if we talk shit for 5 minutes you know we are never ever going to consider a geopolitical strategic alternative. Also we love your dairy prices.

I don't think Russia is a problem but I don't think Trump would label them as an ally in the first place, which to me puts Russia out of the question

Turkey

Probably Germany

He just stopped supporting the kurds because of turkey . I dont think he would change his stance against them so quick .

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/25/trump-tells-turkeys-leader-us-to-stop-arming-syrian-kurds.html

>Also we love your dairy price

you over reached. disable proxy nao

England (royal family)

Who did we sell stuff to during Obama administration? That'd be my best guess, but I thought Obama hated Israel.

I think this clip is a little older.
I can't think of another nation who buys US equipment and is on our shit list.
Betrayal of the Kurds, sad, but who didn't see it coming?
Need more context to the clip.

Upvote

The video is two days old and the article is a day old. Not sure what you mean.

Russia is the greatest ally of the white American people

Greatest ally. Putin cock blocked Obimmer from launching a couple missiles in 2013.

Who does Trump usually refer to as our allies?