Think of the black people for a moment

Thanksgiving celebrates a time when Native American land was violently taken over by white settlers. As a result, Indigenous Peoples and their allies want people to learn the real story behind the holida

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Du2f-DP4oGc
yahoo.com/news/virginia-youth-pastor-murders-family-171421449.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Weiss

Thanksgiving is over.

Some pointed out that white people and others in positions of privilege have a special responsibility to stand up for the oppressed, since people are more likely to listen to them, and they're not constantly asked to do this emotional labor.

wow, a kike!

TV writer Amanda Deibert even createda guideto “ruining” Thanksgiving. Some of her suggestions, like making a centerpiece out of the Russian collusion timeline, are on the more creative-joke side of things. Other recommendations include not just having tough conversations but also donating to charities furthering Native Americans' rights. She also points out that you don't have to say anything if it compromises your well-being. Do what you can while taking care of yourself.

or how about we dont invite these people for being insufferable cunts

Nigga,
what the fuck wasnt violent back then? THE INDIANS KILLED EACH OTHER FOR LAND

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE WERE MORE DEVELOPED.

LMAO OUR SOCIETY FEELS BAD FOR LOSERS.

THOSE INDIANS WOULD SCALP YOU KEKS ON SIGHT

>Not having a redpilled family so anything political related is just laughing at Trumps major achievement in reviving the salt mining industry

What's wrong with that name? I share that same last name, redpill me on it

White guilt is basically just winner's remorse

outside of the SEIOU union boys are pretty nigger-hatin.

in fact a lot of union workers voted trump.

Not talking about the criminal propensity of blacks is violence, it's true

This.

I have a couple lefty faggot cousins that try to argue their reddit inspired taking points with no original thought behind it. They get blown the fuck out year after year and usually leave in tears, I look forward to it every year. This year was particularly entertaining as one tried to ease into battle with a subtle "muh Russia" reference. No one has the patience anymore I guess because my uncle looked her fat ass in the eye and said "shut your fucking mouth or leave". Flustered, she gathered her fat, neckbeard manchild of a husband and left. It was beautiful

guess who started it?
eastern indians and WHITES
not western indians (spics) and blacks
not eastern indians and western indians (spics)
BUT EASTERN INDIANS AND WHITES

almost everyone bitching while eating turkey and such is QUITE LITERALLY APPROPRIATING CULTURE
but never mind that, what something is these days doesn't matter... that might be sexiest, racist, a X, Y, or Z aggression... and it doesn't matter because the one of the two groups is white...

A lying Jew.
Also the "violent takeover" meme has been debunked more times than I can count.
To put it simply, you are fake news

every. single. time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Du2f-DP4oGc

Nobody got political at our gathering. My brother in law is pretty left leaning and can be pretty outspoken, but I think I scared him off a little before I married his sister because I got drunk and went full Sup Forums one might when we were up late for a family gathering and we were the only two left awake in the house about a year ago.

God damn, that is one of the worst looking turkeys I've ever seen.

if we end white supremacy, we destroy civilization

I told some good holocaust jokes
What is the worst thing about the Holocaust?
It never happened

What speech is this from?

oh those poor black people with their affirmative action and their scholarships and their preferential treatment on any university campus or workplace

>my family disagrees on gun laws
>disagree on taxes
>disagree on immigrants
>All agree we hate niggers
We spent the whole night bashing niggers and their dog counterparts, the pitbull

Odds are the author is a jew is what that poster is proposing.

You can't be serious right now, Günther.
(((They))) have German surnames like zebras have stripes.
The fuq is wrong with you?

>Politics around the dinner table on Turkey Day is a great ide
yahoo.com/news/virginia-youth-pastor-murders-family-171421449.html

>econimically disadvantaged
>priveleged
WEW

#GiveYourFamilyAnExcuseToStopInvitingTheirWeirdSmellyLiberalRelativeToThanksgiving

Why do lefties love the word "Violence" for things they don't like now?
Silencing blacks is violence, calling antifa terrorists is violence, etc
Are we about to see shit like "attacking whites and nazis isn't violent because X definition sais so"?

>white supremacy it's just with not men torches

What did he mean by this?

Get fucked kike

Fucking cringe

I taught my father in law was a pajeet was. Also, we laughed at pictures of abbos

>sneezes
Well when a group of rapists, slave owning, land stealing indians get their karma, all of a sudden it's bad.

i had a history teacher in my freshmen year of high school teach on this very subject...look who wrote it, look at the race,look for the sex, and look for the reasoning or meaning regarding the article

Donald Trump thanks you obnoxious assholes for helping him get re-elected in 2020.

>wanting to be "that guy"

At the expense of sounding like a total asshole, I have to say, this was satisfying to read. I love nothing more than to hear of lefties trying to push their sanctimonious shit only to have it dumped back on them tenfold. user, thanks for sharing this.

We gotta start gassing these faggots soon

>Not bringing up politics during holiday dinners or events
>That one asshole starts inserting politics into everything and spouting liberal nonsense
>Everyone looks at each other blankly, bordering disgust, or almost laughing because of their innate stupidity
Always fucking liberals...

Aka.
Land was taken all throughout history by every race, culture, and nationality, but fuck white people for doing it.

Can we stop beating around the bush and declare social justice/progressivism a religion?

He just sounds like a total fedora tipper. I think it's the mix of pretentiousness and confusing Leftist talking points for profundity.

>think of the black people for a moment

???????????

>avoiding politics is how we got trump
>not because we've been acting like obnoxious twats to everybody
>no! that's how we get people on our side!
oh god you niggers really should help promote this shit. it's been a year now and they still just don't get it and I don't think they ever will.

This.
Western civilization is white civilization.

Hey now, comparing pitbulls to niggers is just mean to the dogs.

Doxxed.

go hame

that's already been happening user

Just another way they want to destroy family bonds.

>white silence is violence
wait until we start talking

Damn, the west is really hopeless. It's like you have to ruin every little thing and make it political. How the hell did you guys end up like this?

By letting Marxist into society and giving women a voice in politics.

It's funny how folks eho psychologize everything can be that wrong on psychology.
No better way to redpill people than to force-feed them shitty leftwing politics at inappropriate times.

Liberals are brats and can’t behave like adults.

They are so ass blasted over Trump.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Safety pins? Ruin holidays because you’re butthurt about Trump? Coloring books and puppies in safe spaces at universities?

When will they grow up?

shut up pussy nigger

Wasn’t this just winning a war? What is so bad?

Half of the people planning on doing this already admit to being disinvited.

I dont know why burgers claim euros are cucked with this kind of shit is part of their everyday media. we really dont have this kind of crap over here

blah blah blah, politicize everything, blah blah, totalitarian society, blah blah, muh niggers of color

Never at this rate. Face it, this is what being an """"adult"""" is in 2017 - being a no-fun, screeching harpy then for no other reason then to get some attention.

Turkeys don't have sex...they lay eggs that are then fertilized. Fucking hell...

might wanna brush up on some basic avian biology there bro

its too soon for you to post

>(((their allies)))

Basically, kikes uniting all nonwhites across vague lines in order to kill whitey. Then once whitey is destroyed, the kikes will rule-over nigger and mulatto retards with ease.

Herr user, your allegiance has been placed under suspicion. Pic is Weiss surname in Forebears

LURK MOAR

(((SUZANNA WEISS)))

It IS true. Every single fucking time it's a jew pushing this sick, antihumane agenda.

The lesson here is don't let foreigners in or they'll annihilate your way of life, destroy the environment, and ethnically replace you.

Couldn't agree more.

Thats fish, dude.

Not sure ure just trollin'

now were suppose to ruin thanksgiving over their political agenda.

Jews.
Letting women and niggers vote.

nobody is like this, this is just the political groups always trying to cause trouble.

My grandparents who showed up are huge IT WAS HER TURN-ers. I thought that Sup Forums meme about, "X, Y, and Z happen then Hill can still be president!!!" was just that: a meme. But my grandmother genuinely believes this for some reason.

In any case, she tries to get political at every turn to start an argument. She did the same thing here after my mother said that she did not want my youngest brother dating any Muslims. I refused to let the crone ruin my turkey dinner, so I interjected with a loud comment about how they're all inbred, but said it in such a way that it was humorous. Which got a laugh out of my family, except her predictably enough, but it didn't matter because I had managed to defuse the argument and they went back to talking about other normie shit.

(((Weiss)))

>teen vogue
>this is the trash that is being published and consumed by the younger generation.

The future is bright!

This. Precisely.

The only indigenous peoples being displaced today are Europeans