DAS RITE

Colin Kaepernick is standing up against Amerikkka

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=csMIXa_TAcE
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uhh who cares?

t. someone who benefits from white privilege

wow he actually replied, took him a minute though

Minorities like myself have to put in double the effort and faster the speed of white pypo for the same result

no........ not really
you have welfare, free gibs, umm oh yeah food stamps, A WHOLE CULTURE filled with degeneracy forced down our throats because "muh diversity", honestly things aren't looking good here and it will never look good again

Colin Kaepernick is a ungrateful Nigger

Native americans hate niggers

Indians don't like niggers either

That's because of slavery. We were oppressed even though we helped built America. We toiled in the fields doing degrading activities all for subpar schools and cities. Living in America as a black person is a story of an everyday struggle with always having to be aware of our surroundings.

Does that mean you're half as smart?

But not anymore. That was in the past. Everyone is equal in an modern American society today because of freedom. Let's think about the future.

>tfw native americans owned slaves well after the civil war because our laws didn't apply to them

that nose though

Fun fact: Native Americans had black slaves too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

Numbskull

Recognize the bait, Billy

You have to be aware of your surroundings? Lol. Dumb useless nigger. It’s me, your white god, who has to be aware of his surroundings when traversing through your ghetto hellscapes, or anywhere you vile monkeys congregate

Um, imagine believing that blacks are still seen as equal today. Blacks are underrepresented in all sectors, black communities can't get funding for schools and water systems, and the cops are always treating us like shit. Everything we do is seen as "race-baiting" even though we're trying to get credit for our culture and contributions to society.

>Naomi Lim
so a story about an irrelevant nigger and impotent injuns dissing whitey written by an obscure chink?

this is like six times removed don't-give-a-fuck

That's funny. The more radical these dumbdumbs go the easier normies accept our rhetoric

This guy is so full of shit. He is half white/half black. I'll let you figure out which half walked away before he was even born. His mother gave him up to a white family to be raised in a nice upper middle class neighborhood. That dude was given more privilege than most of us, yet he's going to act like he has it as bad as the Native Americans.

Stop watching grown men chase a ball.

uh, Indians were slavemasters
they forced their slaves onto the Trail of Tears

why do you have to be aware of your surroundings?

Now I may be wrong here, but do you know why cops have a race-bias towards black people? It's because the cops are scared. They are scared of black people. Criminals like them are unpredictable, in the night, usually in gangs with weapons. Why wouldn't you shoot something hostile? It's not racist, it's called securing the environment.

Since when are Native Americans fighting to stay relevant after flunking out of the NFL?

That nigger is welcome to renounce his citizenship and fuck off to mexico or communist canada at this point. To hell with this ungrateful nigger.

>us
You just ousted yourself as a literal nigger. Kys nigger.

Literally who does?

I LOVE YOU COLIN...dont you fucker kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=csMIXa_TAcE

that's because they're dumb across the board. affirmative action proves this.

im so tired of non-whites.

name a better country for you niggers on planet earth. seriously niggers, you like cuba so much go see how far their gibs get you.

Lol... aware of your surroundings. Fuck off nigger

Whites have to walk on needles around you to make sure we don't make your childish asses chimp out for no reason.

That is interesting. I imagine they got slaves through raids rather than purchasing them right?

high esterogen posting is a bannable offense

Use actual accuracy in your posts, please. At least I'm giving him facts on why he's wrong, putrid people.

>virtue signals his career away
worth it :DDDDDDDD

brb.. gonna voted him on Time

tfw native american girlfriend celebrates thanksgiving and thinks everyone that hates thanksgiving cant get over what happend in the past

Wonder how many tribes the native Americans wiped off the face of the Earth with the constant tribal wars.

He just looks like one of those guys who gets teased for acting “not black enough” and takes it too far.

>white privilege
you mean good manners?

>wears a sitting bull shirt

I knew this guy was a fake

It's not the same fight at fucking all.
Europeans invaded our homes, poisoned and murdered us to the point of extinction. They put us in reserves, practiced eugenics on us, took away our languages and cultures. Then they gave us some money, said sorry and then figured we should be grateful to them for being able to live on our own land.
Black people enslaved themselves, sold themselves to the Europeans and then came with their invasions armies to occupy our land. Niggers are the horde of eastern invaders. Just as the white men are.

>white pypo
found one of your problems

>our
>a fucking leaf
you shills dont even bother trying

>Europeans invaded our homes, poisoned and murdered us to the point of extinction

In other words, your warriors were no match for ours. Take that warrior fags.

Can't believe these newfags falling for this shitty bait

>A washed up hasbeen pandering to the lowest common denominator for a last 15 minutes of fame
Shocking really.

>be nig nog
>suck at sports
>find natives who also hate America
>take them to a giant prison that also kept diseased people there
Jesus Christ this was funny

he's doing a good job of ticking all the boxes. guess he'll do something for kwanza too

Fuck off.
It wasn't killing in war, it was murder. It was burning innocents alive. It was betraying every vow you people ever made, and not caring because you have no soul.

>Implying Human nature is a Scottsman
Come on Me Me

I can smell the soy from here

We were coming back to reclaim the land we lost thousands of years ago. Have you seen the ancient American stone carvings showing white men with beards. That's why the Incas knelt before the arriving Spaniards proclaiming the Gods have returned.

THAT'S A FUCKING LIE.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE NORDIC MEN THE INJUNS SLAUGHTERED BEFORE THE SETTLERS ARRIVED?
THE ONES YOU SNUFFED OUT BY SUFFOCATING THEM IN CAVES
"THE EVIL MAN EATING GIANTS WITH TWO ROWS OF TEETH"

you deserve it

Didn't the injuns enslave black people and fought for the Confederacy?

Remember Vínland!

Is Kaepernick becoming a national security issue for USA? He's using every opportunity to instigate more ethnic and racial hatred.

fuck indians. America is as much of a homeland to europeans as it is to asians. they both settled via ice sheets

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

this nigga can literally buy an entire town, what is he crying about?

lel snow injuns

Yeah we colonized your shit, life works like that. Luckly, the colonies tolerated the conquered.

If it was the other way around, your people would've done the same.

Why does every "oppressed" group care about something that happened like 100 years ago? Hell I am half native and don't even care about that shit.

because he's neither a nigger nor a white man so he has to virtue signal and sow discord because he's a rootless mongrel nobody likes

underrated

because unlike you, they're shameless communists who like to ride on other people's backs.

You don't, Snowball?

>Stone age

The problem is these idiot scientists got it all wrong and will defend their wrongness to the end. There was a high technology global civilization during the Ice age.

>a half black muslim raised by rich white parents in a life of privilege, who received a job paying millions, thinks he has the same "fight" as native americans who live on reservations and survive on government handouts and alcohol.
what a nigger.
like what a fucking piece of human trash
fuck this bitch

Poor guy, he does not understand what he is about t be a part of.

You got a point, don't know why i didn't realize this sooner.

Yeah I don't

whats the matter nigger? too canadian for your own good?
eat a dick you faggot

It's funny because most of the main tribes owned black slaves and fought for the Confederates in the Civil War, but of course Kaeperdindu won't bring that up

>Why does every "oppressed" group care about something that happened like 100 years ago?

You'll notice that most of those groups that do that are low IQ. Native American Indians IQ 87.
Dare I say native Americans are the niggers of North America.

This injustice will not stand

So let me get this straight...he's helping the Native Americans by supporting more immigrants to come to the US and usurp Native lands?

Beware of a Kaepernick smile.

>be you
>have your own Chocolate continent in which China, the US and all of Europe can fit with wiggle room
>rich in resources beyond human imagination
>yet your entire existence is spent navel gazing as you think of just how much you are a perpetual, professional victim
>you make millions per year throwing a ball
>you get unlimited attention because of the color of your skin; free advertising and international attention
>you could be enjoying life, living among those you preach to care about; but instead you live in a gated community, behind fences, locked doors/windows, under 25-hour surveillance, surrounded by guns advocating 'Open Borders' for everyone who is not you
How will you unfuck yourself?

Denmark murdered our entire royal family the nobles and the priests and enslaved half the country. I couldnt care less

Indians killed plenty of other indians in the most brutal and rapey ways before the white man ever showed up.

Keep telling yourself you are superior though... losers always find some sort of morality in losing.

Elaborate.

Why does that guy still have his job, aren't white NFL fans pissed off?

So, they're celebrating Ungrateful Day? Well, it sure sounds like a nigger holiday.

No retard. They just bought them when it was legal to and then kept them until after the civil war because reservations have their own laws. They did not go around in horses taking niggas and enslaving them

That would take a book. Suffice it to say just look up Antediluvian civilization. These so called museums that hold a hell of a lot of artifacts keep the buried in the museums memory hole basement. and you basically have to pull a Punisher routine to even look at them.

I am white as fuck and I am still blacker than Colin Kaepernick

This

>It wasn't killing in war, it was murder. It was burning innocents alive. It was betraying every vow you people ever made, and not caring because you have no soul.
True, that is how the Native Americans waged war. Their form of warfare didn't involve meeting enemy warriors on the field of battle. It involved murdering half the enemy village, and raping and enslaving the women. Genocide was their game, because they considered it a long term solution.

One of the reasons the Europeans ended up treating the natives in such a brutal manner, was exactly because the natives were fucking savages. The Europeans simply retaliated in kind, though they never reached the levels of savagery that was common among the natives.

Also, Zahi Hawass was a big culprit in Egyptian archeology. Notice how since he's been given the boot real science is being done and they just recently discovered something new about the Pyramids. Hawas was going around erasing, preventing research, hiding things or downright selling things off secretly. It'll probably take a few decades for the history books to rewritten and our true history will be common knowledge.

You're citing the Bible as evidence?

he looks especially jew-y in this photo

Anyone else feel great knowing that this nigger's career in the NFL is over?

Hell no

>agricultural work
>degrading
get out faggot.

Indian here, we celebrate Thanksgiving and aren't butthurt about it. The only reason the indian side of the family is well educated and solidly middle class is my great grandmother saw that indian culture was a culture of failure, and American culture (white culture) was the future. She told her kids to marry white women, and WOW: turns out when you emulate a culture that works, you get similar results! Maybe nogs should do the same.

oh please, they would be wiping their ass barehanded if it were not for technology, which was definitely not brought by them. its pretty shitty when the government gives you insane about of gibs, and land, and $$$, yet are nothing but drunks for the most part who cause crime on their own turf. similar to mexico, literally being next to the most powerful country and still being a cesspool.