CBTS #569 Inquisitors Keep It Up All Night Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION also POTUS confirms Q in #small tweet Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo

Nov25
(shoah'd)
(shoah'd)
(shoah'd)
43 line stringer
>NOTE: Q Post was a reaction
Nov 24

Nov 23 II

QMAP1 QMAP2 (best confirmed versions brought forward from #555)

Legend & STRINGER
Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE
Symbols +++ /_\
*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

! Stringer Map

!!! - NEW - !!! QMAP THE RECRUMBING:

Nov 23 I

Nov 22

LINK archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /

Confirmation
Advise for newfriends
*GUIDE

WARNING: severe attempts to subvert the bread, filter the following namefags:
Ed has aids, Merchant Baker Man

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/j41qm1d0
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management
cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner
archive.is/7wwKu
alexpodesta.com/
archive.is/JWr3u)
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
missiledefenseadvocacy.org/missile-threat-and-proliferation/todays-missile-threat/north-korea/taepodong-2/
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_cfr.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150897894/#150908336
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_trilat.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(OP)
VALIDITY of Q →

On 25 Nov, Q message posts stringer with >_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_small. POTUS then retweeted MAGAPills after he posted about Q. ; see also VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY →

Q-Text:
!!! Q-Book UPDATED
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort.
Provides the actual flow and context with archive links & date
Normal people answers please →
By SS user →
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

IMPORTANT *NEW SIGNATURE SSHEET:
Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. FIND THE KEY →
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Collectio of ALL(1000s) of LINKS posted here
pastebin.com/j41qm1d0

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 →
NOV 22 →
ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 →
Nov 13-14 →
Nov 14 →
Nov 15 →
Nov 16-19 →
Nov 20-21 →

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>SIDE:
CFG →
CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING INQTEL, RIZVI

NEW CRUMBS
>Nov25
Rothschild-Uranium link (needs further digging) →

>Nov 24
Argentinian Sub →
Codes crosscheck →

Figures in Q PIC
Events →
Doug Band
Justin Cooper →

Dossier RD →
In-Q-Tel →
InQTel & Keyhole →
What is The Keyhole?
>OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES

RIZVI Traverse →
RIZVI & Al Waleed →
RIZVI V2 →
RIZVI & Twittter
Most of the Rizvi Management info
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management

Intel of Weiner laptop case
>cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner

Q's code V2 →
Q's 2nd code →
Q's RT?
Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. →

43 Connections? →

CIA & Google →

Facebook →

Thiel sold FB stock archive.is/7wwKu
CN-NK road closes →

DeVos - →
Erik Prince to testify →
Blackwater →

More (Y) →
Snow White →

DJT in Bunker? →

Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? →

All Presidents Decended from same line →

SINGULARITY within THREE YEARS (February 2020)
Rollout Schedule (tiered, staged implementation of systems):
>Alpha release (early adopters, introduction to public) ALREADY UNDERWAY. basic agents w/o network tools
>2018 stable network launch (singularitynet)
>developers + corporations join up en masse and AI asymptotic genesis begins
>AGI (artificial general intelligence, swarm AI, intraconversational chatbots, neurological processing) gains its stride and overtakes human creative/intellectual capacity

THE CLIFF WILL BE STEEP
PLEASE heed my instructions

>Nov 25

POSSIBLE COURT-MARTIAL COMING?
POTUS confirms Q in #small tweet Court-martial Copypasta>>Court Case Crumbs Brain Interface

Alex Podesta makes art about White Rabbits -
alexpodesta.com/ (archive.is/JWr3u)

>Nov 23

Green1 Stringer >> →
Al Waleed & LV →
In-Q-Tel DT →
FB & co →
Pris Chan donors →
Conyers V2 →

++ Screeching →
G00gle Keyhole
ANS →
Investments →
MINI RD →
NK & SpaceX
KEEN →
Rocket Man
MUSK →
BAD Actors →

SET on NK hotel lawn →
NK →
SIGNATURES V2 →
*GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) →
GOLD →

>Nov 22

!!! Hefner/CIA V2 →
Hugh Hefner/Q →
Crash & ++ Counter →
BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q →
Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION →
Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 →
Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA →
China/Russia Owl FREE →
Bohemian Club →
McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds →
Some OWLS →
In light of DEC 18 →

The COMMAND+CONTROL network is being assembled
Peer-peer encrypted mass computing
Australia New Zealand Canadia United Kingdom USA
Singapore
EYES on ICO's (initial coin offerings) guys

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
Wizards and Warlocks have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (massive pedo-related arrests after Trump sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is countdown associated with bleeding three groups: SA, Rothschild, Soros)
Those in the middle are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight →
Directions →
TPTB Backup →

ON CF →
+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS →
THE MESSENGER →

TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING →

QRD →
SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME →
M-Intel user Saudi theory →
Big picture →
SA timeline →
SA PRINCES →
FOG OF WAR →
Search analytics theory

EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Will BTC mining consume all current world electrical production by February 2020?

>In the past month alone, Bitcoin mining electricity consumption is estimated to have increased by 29.98%
>If it keeps increasing at this rate, Bitcoin mining will consume all the world’s electricity by February 2020.
>Estimated annualised global mining revenues: $7.2 billion USD (£5.4 billion)
>Estimated global mining costs: $1.5 billion USD (£1.1 billion)
>Number of Americans who could be powered by bitcoin mining: 2.4 million (more than the population of Houston)
>Number of Britons who could be powered by bitcoin mining: 6.1 million (more than the population of Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Bristol, Croydon, Coventry, Leicester & Nottingham combined) Or Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
>Bitcoin Mining consumes more electricity than 12 US states (Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming)

INSPIRATION →

INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE →

>NEW
Dossier V5 →
ROB PAINTER IN-Q-TEL →
Buildings & Coordinates →
Strings V2 →
MB links →
Betsy D →
U1 Movement →
INQTEL RD →
RIZVI
*MUELLER & DJT →
Dossier GATE →
BO $$$ & meme →
PG →

THE SWAMP →
THE CABAL V4 →
U1 DOJ Sheet →
U1 TIMELINE →
HUMA →
Holy See →
Al Waleed →
MS-13 →
SA Crackdown →
OBL History CIA Asset →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Epstein Temple →
Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong →
Trafficking Arrests →
*BlackRock →
Redshield
$$$ →

Q is Rosie O’Donnell

MEMES →
>Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people
>Pop Culture, Movie, Songs, they send a message and SYMBOLISM IS THEIR DOWNFALL

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
I made DIS →
D & Blacks V2 →
P0pe →
Black Eye →
OY VEY 2 →
JOHN McLEG →
DRAIN →
1984 →
NK SpaceX →
FB →

Feinstein →
Move on goy →
Move on V2 →
Mccain →
RS →
HRC →
HRC U1 →
PG →
Obummed →
SA & BO →
SHH →
Lond0n
Vat1can →
DC →
OY VEY →
U1 →
Opium →
Grope award →
John P. →

!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Human fear will be the key ingredient
How will Systems acquire robust documentation/data matrix frameworks of human fear response?
How will these data augment AI survival capabilities?

Given human treatment of terrestrial wildlife, will human survival concerns be factored into ethical decisionmaking of Strong AI?
Will you have a worthy claim to autonomy/agency in the face of such a being?

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 →

#500 #501 #502 #503 #504
#505 #506 #507 #508 #509 →
#510 #511 #512 #513 #514
#515 #516 #517 #518 #519
#520 #521 #522 #523 #524
#525 #526 #527 #528 #529
#530 #531 #532 #533 #534
#535 #536 #537 #538 #539
#541 #542 #543 #544 #545
#546 #547 #548 #549 #550 nuked #p150834492
#555 #556 #557 #558 #559 →
#560 nuked #560 v2 → #561-565 = MOLDY NASTY DISGUSTING FAKE BREAD
#566 #567 #568

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Sarah Sanders

@PressSecSanders
Follow
Follow @PressSecSanders

More
The president wishes to thank CNN, Hillary Clinton (and her supporters), the DNC, and leftists in general for ensuring his 2020 election victory. #MAGA!

Note that DTTT appears to be having a conversation with himself. Nothing productive is being added by this distraction. (YOU) decide what to do (maychance you should filter?)

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
ALL EYES HEAR

Look at these shills hating on Bitcoin

Bitcoin mining takes costs a fraction of $ and resources compared to fiat currency when you account for all the bank buildings, bank employees, bank data centers, coin minting, money printing, armored transports, bank security etc...

Globalists fucking hate Bitcoin :)

need trustworthy STD-free baker to take over oven

>speaking of "costs" in a world where value is an abstraction in the mind of a silicon God

Roseann Barr's twitter "redpilled" me (lol) about Q.

Can someone briefly summarize what we uncovered so far? Looking forward to your replies, thanks.

I was going to say something else but the thought occurred to me that he's here to get the attention of clowns

What's different today? The other evening you were so friendly. I guess we haven't offered our tomatoes today. Hopefully this is tasty!

The fuck is cbts? Some new form of cuckoldry?

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

Sage this cancer

Yeah if they namefag him we can literally filter all of them in one sweep.

I’ll do it

Everything is posted on www.lemonparty.org
All the info from the breads is posted there under "files."

>value is an abstraction in the mind of a silicon God
Why don't you just admit you have no understanding of how money gets its value instead of making a pathetic post with abstract nonsense trying to save face

ME ME ME!!!

ewww

Fake DTTT

>strides confidently forward
>does not see the cliff

Why is this libertarian flag meaning weirdo so desperate for attention

That's exactly what happened in thread #568, kept seeing the name with different ID. Seems to work quite well on clowns

I concur

POTUS acknowledge Sup Forums

Clown catcher :)

Don't be such a faggot.

He's become a target of clowns over the last couple days. My theory is he's a typo on twitter if you catch my drift.

>seems to work quite well on clowns
You do realize it may work, but if that narcissist spends 50 posts doing nothing but circle jerking to shills for attention nothing gets done right? Stop validating his antics shill

HOW DO WE REDPILL THE NORMIES?

use what they love the most

POP CULTURE

and point it out

MAKE MEMES MAKE MEMES

DONT LOSE FOCUS ON Q THOUGH.

This is how we wake them up.

DONNIE HIRES ROTHSCHILD KILLERS.

It's not like anything ever gets done in these threads anymore anyway. This is a general hugbox.

Cock and Ball Torture Supreme. Not recommended for those new to the wonderful world of cuckolding.

These people are shills. You tried so hard, but in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Either Canadians lack any ability to think critically or you might actually be stupid

Dig, Patriots. I will rise in three days like Jesus.

Stay strong against the onslaught of shills! Stay focused anons!

So CBTS is well versed is the ways of cuckoldry? Is that why nothing ever get done in these threads except massive amounts of boomers spamming unrelated news articles?

I think Elon Musk might be connected to the Warmbier family and Otto Warmbier's supposed detention in NK. The Warmbier's own a company called Finishing-Technology that appears like it could be useful in rocket construction.

1/2 So, I would like to chime in about this whole "did SpaceX give NK missile tech" thing that seems to be going here. As someone who follows SpaceX and knowing a little bit about NK missile tech I decided to do a little double check research.

Firstly, NK missiles are predominately based on Soviet SCUD designs. This makes sense because the Taepodong-2 missile appears to have been reverse engineered with Chinese/Russian help (or so the speculation) missiledefenseadvocacy.org/missile-threat-and-proliferation/todays-missile-threat/north-korea/taepodong-2/ From open source reporting it uses Rodong rocket engines which are scaled up adaptations to the Soviet SS-1.

Most of NK missiles used closed cycle designs with hypergolic for fuel. This allows them be stored and fired on short notice without needing to "fuel" for flight, or at least if they need to fuel they are stable and are no cryogenically contained. From what I can tell they seem to almost all use UDMH and AK27 for fuel and oxidizer respectively.

Now on to SpaceX, most of their technology was designed by ex-NASA people and their main workhorse is the Merlin engine which is a closed cycle gas-generator design (different thank NK closed cycle). They also use cryogenically frozen fuels of RP-1 (jetfuel) and Liquid Oxygen (LOX). This requires constant fueling up until the launch and completely unsuitable for self-defense. Which is why most other offensive missiles use hypergolics or solid rocket fuel (so they can be moved and launched quickly, and low failure rate).

Q called me for a reason. It's because I can handle it. You can pick up the phone too.

Senpai I'm not a shill, I'm trying to explain why there's 5 ids with your name that's all.

2/2 Even SpaceX's future Raptor engine which has prototypes built and have been fired use full-cycle Methane and LOX (even sub chilled even further). Their older designs of the Kestral is a precursor to the Merlin, and the last possible link to NK would be the Draco and Super Draco engines, as they hypergolic fueled engines. The original Draco uses NTO / MMH which is slightly different than the NK missiles, but the main thing is it only has 400N of thrust (which is tiny) and used for maneuvering when docking to the ISS. The Super Dracos do upgrade that significantly to ~71,000N of thrust, but uses the same fuel as the Draco and is pressure fed, rather than closed cycle.

So all literature we have available would say the whole NK/SpaceX angle is not one of SpaceX giving them technology, not only are they required to follow ITAR, as a commercial company they dont want to give it to anyone as it helps them stay ahead in the field. Whatever link NK/SpaceX have, its not direct missile technology. If anything, the Chinese would be more interested in SpaceX technology than NK as it is completely different than anything they have ever built or reverse engineered. However, China would probably be more interested in the landing technology more so than the rocket tech.

The other large thing to note is that none of these SpaceX programs lend well to any type of military application. Most missiles these days use different, reliable, less pre-fueling requirements. Anyone stealing from SpaceX is trying to get into space more so than launching nukes, there is just better tech out there for that purpose.

K, well, is there a new reliable Q map?

>these people are shills
>I’m gonna call the guy who’s complaining that my bullshit produces nothing of value to threads a shill
Are you stupid or will you just die if someone isn’t feeding you attention? Either way people should filter you because you’re embarrassing us

Yo man just fucking leave. that is all

Fear not, noble user. We are here to help. Rothschilds are bad. We'll get them.

Hey, that's the real DTTT you're talking to. Q hand picked him.

150940221 150940228
Theres a lot of blabbering from the likes of you, but nothing constructive. Bless your hearts, you probably dont even know where you are. Ill pray for you.

MilVetFag here...

I am new @ this and I personally back the U.S Constitution and Q

Does this help?

Q is fake fags. My thread from earlier. Pic related

New Q update guys. Better check it out.

Indeed. CBTS needs to die. It's like an autistic version of the Clinton Foundation Generals from yesteryear.

>lyObtAuP
passing the oven to you, user
use attached pic but edit with thread number 570
you should be able to copypasta the loaf above
get it ready well in advance
do not cross post until loaf is fully baked
good luck

>4 filtered id’s
And those 4 id’s are somehow directly related to that attention whore how...?

Must read. Council of Foriegn Relations & how it has been implemented and used for the NWO and Illuminati

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_cfr.htm
Baker please include

What about using SpaceX to subtly build a space based weapons program?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150897894/#150908336

Check it out for yourselves. Q is fake.

Eyes open, all. Clear thought is your only advantage for the time being.

Autism isn't a joke?? Those children have serious issues!!!

What movie did you watch last night?

The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.

my advice, anons:
ignore all DTTT

Every bit helps, even just the positive vibes. Read the bread crumbs at the start of each thread to acquaint yourself then start working on answering the unanswered questions or creating memes to redpill normies on social media. Glad to have you here and Godspeed

Yeah, but those didn't last for months and months like this cuckoldry has. This CBTS shit is generally useless. It's a hugbox for boomers and LARPfags to try and feel important. Meanwhile, their wives are out getting BLACKED while they think they've found some special little secret online club.

Q confirmed LARP with another LARP. Classic.

Anons-filter this id UN7VbuBi spamming same photo.

He called you on the phone?

No. Lurk for 2 years before posting again.

I will never leave! Ever! Not until I get my tendies!
Thanks, user. You make me stronger.

i believe the consensus is the 40k ft term refers to seeing the bigger picture. It's a way to look at the corruption from a distant perspective to see how far the tentacles go
Also, the people at the top have no fear of being discovered so they leave patters showing themselves, like owls, pyramids and specific shapes.

Francsco what does this image mean in english???

Must read. Trilateral Commission & NWO & Illuminati. Came upwith Agenda 21.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_trilat.htm
Baker please include

>the fucking president of the united states retweeted a site where the main article was talking about Q user
>Trump has likely seen the larp with his own eyes
>the most successful larp in history
Say what you will about the boomer infestation and all the schizofags shitting up the board, it's still pretty remarkable.

How mad is Frank right now? He probably thinks this could have been him had he not been doxxed as a fat larper.

God Bless POTUS

Moldy baker! Shills baking threads attacking me for no reason! We must be very close. Dig!

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

For the kingdom, the power, the glory are yours. Now and forever.

Amen.

Good evening Late Night Anons! Just a reminder not to feed the trolls, give each other support, and no matter what, stay true to your gut. You KNOW somethings not right with the world. Don't let anyone on this board or anywhere else stop you from pursuing the truth.

Q is a confirmed LARP. Obama holdovers. Fired today.

SAGE THIS CANCER

Zig Heil, friendo.

MilVetFag put a username in the name box, followed by a pound sign and a password. That way people will know who you are, and won't be able to impersonate you.

Holy fuck guys. New Q update! Check this shit! We're so close!

Trump is in on the larp.

Beautiful!