What do we do about the Hispanic problem. These mestizos are savages, descendants of the Aztecs...

What do we do about the Hispanic problem. These mestizos are savages, descendants of the Aztecs, and it's clear that they inherit all the savage traits.

the true 56% face

>all hispanics are descendants of aztecs

aztecs are indigenous from North America, deal with your subhumans, there is/were no Aztecs in south america.

Also do something with that metrosexual gay muslim you call a PM

they were here first. what are you suggesting?

They are still a problem. What are you suggesting?

The Aztecs weren't savages. They were technically civilized.

They were just dystopian and fucked up death worshipers with stone age technology, yet advanced farming.

The fall under the category of godless heathen pagans, worshipers of demons and daedra.

what organ did they pull out?

They act like Celts before the Romans civilized them.

They need a good White Man ass whoopin. Some modern day Julius Caesar need to go down there and subjugate some bloodthirsty barbarians. The Spanish didn't do a complete job of beating the barbarity out of them.

What do you fucking think, retard, his dick?

I can't tell. Fucking dirty savages though.

I think they are responsible for creating some of the most disgusting humans out there, and that if an asteroid wiped out all of south america nobody would give two shits and the world would be a better place. they are just like niggers in that they refuse to take responsibility for how they act as a unit, shitty people who you wouldn't want to live next to, but are forced to put up with the bullshit here. I wish they would just die, along with their shitty gang culture, not because of their color, as they always claim, but how they are as humans, inconsiderate pieces of shits. It's really not hard to see why South America, including Mexico and Central america are such shitholes.

A corned beef sammich

heart from the looks of it

i also found out that spics in general will touch their kids, and or family members, and that it's actually a thing, not surprising since they look at other females like they are peices of meat, even if they are married and out with their kids, they will not let an oppurtunity go to look at someones kids.

the way to fix this is to publically shame them, i know it was on game of thrones, but public shaming, especially when it comes to mexicans behavior, works, as hard as it may be for spics, since they have got no shame as you can see.

He's suggesting the problem is you

Leafs aren't going online to post footage of horrendous murders, just to scare the rest of teh Canadian populous.
Mexicans on the other hand are doing exactly that. Specifically Cartels, but still, they are Mexican.

THIS.

My daughter is 5 and Ive busted no less than 5 mexicans trying to look up her skirt at the playground.

Disgusting subhumans.

youre thinking of the amish. either that or roy moore, so white people do the same shit. a goy goy.

What the fuck. Why don't you fight them you pussy?

Are you skinny or something? TELL ME you at least called the police.

amish people are a drop in the bucket to all of mexico. have you worked with mexicans? sure white people molest kids too, but white people don't universally think its okay for a 40 year old man to go out with a10 year old, as my former coworkers have expressed to me. to them it is no big deal, and in fact it's "natural". they are really no different than egyptians, these people are just fucking isane over females, wouldn't trust my fiance near them, let alone my kids. this isn't like an unwarented fear either, i see this shit with my eyes when i go to wally world.

yep, sounds like them for sure.

>Hispanic problem
*Mestizo Problem

GET IT RIGHT

Based Chile.

Inca pride, world wide.

i think it was a lung

Either spleen or kidney, probably the latter.
Also, he's connected with an IV, probably so he didn't black out from the pain, sadistic motherfuckers.

They need to all be killed.

Is he alright?

You are prerare to fight against hell army, white boizzz? They can cut your face off. Or your darlings....

The f are you talking about, they're considered white in america.

You'll help us, right slavbro?

...right?

Y-you're white...

prepare for all those Mexican engineers taking jobs canadians can't do.

All their technology was stolen from the mayans. Do you guys think there were aztecophobic mayans that wanted to build a wall to keep the aztecs out?

I wish spaniards never contaminated our land, we would be Japan 2.0

What makes you think we wouldn't be India 2.0?

I am just cinic, which look at this shit world. I am dont for any sides without my. But i am good for russia-usa union

actually we are in the path to be India 2.0 all outsourcing jobs are coming to us now.

Certainly, a leaf can't do a much to the problem. You are either soyboys or cuckolding faggots, that's why you ask americans "what do we do". Now, on the other hand, if your pussy emotions got you into this chan and you are truly scared or amazed about how some mexicans kill each other, spread the word that drugs make people do crazy things like this. That's just it.

Nice post by the way. I hate russkies but it seems that Vladimir got it right this time: stop messing around with other countries issues.

Atleast those poos keep their pooing heritage.
We're being bombarded by american ideology in a 3rd world country.

The only solution I'm seeing for both our countries is to Balkanize down into smaller units, many of which will become ethnostates. At that point we wouldn't be encumbered by the laws of our central governments and could forcefully remove unwanted people.

Balkanization is inevitable, and the majority of people of all races choose to stay with their own people. In places where diversity is forced, like public schools, when it comes to lunch time people tend to sort themselves by race. This will happen when our countries break up, and they will break up because our governments will eventually no longer be able to keep funding themselves on borrowed money.

I dont know you user, but people around here really hate pedophiles and see those practices you mentioned with great disgust, i would say that dont paint us with a broad brush, but we are on pol so meh.

We are suggesting you stay in your country, because once our system breaks under the weight of you people the gibs will stop.

Why can't they sell their drugs in peace? Around here nobody kills another guy for the right to sell drugs wherever. Putin made sure of this in the 90s, when he unironically incorporated the criminals that won the 90s gang war into the government.

It's amazing. I grew up in Missouri during the 80's. We didn't see ANY Mexicans throughout that time except when we went to Texas to visit relatives. Now they are even swarming over Canada. It is a huge problem Canadabro. The only hope I can offer is this: we mix with them like oil and water. When your government and ours go broke and crumble, then we will be ready to set up a series of smaller nation-states where it will be easier to exclude them.

The time to do that would have been the Mexican-American war. Now we would just have to wipe them out, or wall them off.

in a thread yesterday, one user collected a few videos of mexicans doing dna test reveals on youtube. the surprising thing was most of them didnt have as much spanish blood as youd expect. most were around 40% native ameican, some higher, some lower. they were all 5 to 10% african genetically (this includes north african). and most had a small amount of european jewish and middle eastern blood. i dont know if this represents how mixed people from the iberian peninsula are or if the mixing mainly happened in mexico.

The Aztecs were just barbaric mercenaries for more civilized tribes. They became so good at war that, over time, conquered their more civilized neighbors.

Aztecs were up to no good, and then they were stopped.

Also, like someone said, only in North America.

>they were here first.
That and $3.50 will get you a latte at Starbucks.

What's the point in torturing someone like that? Do the torturers enjoy it? Why are Mexicans so evil?

Why don't you help us? Send over some Gopniks to help us deal with this problem. We are brothers and share the same blood and roots, even if our governments are at odds over stupid bullshit.

that video is from Brazil

It is about sending a message to the rival gangs and to the new people that try to engage with them.

We're in a deep corruption hole in here.

Almost anything has ties with the goverment, these politicians want everything for themselves, they're willing to do anything or pay anyone to keep their "job".
This extends to cartels, it could be something as simple as some cartel who was in charge of money laundering someone's cash.

I'll always blame this shit to the CIA however, those thughs were the initial step to all this drug dealing bullshit.

You guys don't resemble us culturally or ideologically on any level. You come here and create little Mexico's, and bloc vote for the Democrats. We mix like oil and water.

NOT. ONE. INCH.

Here is your solution.

You guys have always been like that. Can't blame it all on drugs.

as far as i remember in his video on the genocide of the indians the alternative hypothesis cites a study which found only 18% of the hispanics in the usa has amerindian ancestry.

I'm not talking about that you stupid gringo.
I'm talking about how the current culture idolizes american famous people, eat your food, buy your products, sell our avocados to you, we could grow big and strong by ourselves, but mexico just won't let go of america's shit.

I hoped trump would make us more independient, but like all politicians he's all talk and no action, where's the fucking wall?

Put them in the army so they can tear up the enemy.

oh, that's ok then

>implying that 0.000001% of the population of Mexico = all the population of Mexico

That video has high probabilities with people regarding narco actvities. Which by the way are entirely financed by your dug addicts you southern scum. Yes, we are a shitty hole. I fucking accept that. But your lower class contribute to some sort of not only Mexico´s problem, but the entire Latin America's problem.

>Hispanic
Fuck off leaf Canada is done for thanks to Mohamad.

That won't happen in the US under the current legal system. But after the breakup, anything can happen.

Also, I don't care about the whole country. I don't want to share my country with white liberals any more than I do with Mexicants. I'm willing to let the beaners rape and murder California into oblivion.

>has to rewind the clock hundreds of years back to make his racist 'point'
Lol

Surely this kind of sadistic dismembering shit has nothing to do with death squads being trained by the US to impart this kind of violence as guerrilla warfare

Clearly, we had mass dismemberments and all that shit all over the country before los zetas (~2005) were trained in the school of the americas, and later waged war against other criminal orgs

Amirite?

Americans are so retarded they unironically believe this shit was commonplace before 2006

You are talking to stormfags, they are driven by fear, not logic or facts.

>You guys don't resemble us culturally or ideologically on any level.

yes I know, thats the reason why even mexicans engineers outperforms USA ones, there is not such thing as American engineers
I dont know what are you proud of, white americans are nothing but red neck farmers.

I'll give you a hint- it was clearly still beating.

>What do we do about the Hispanic problem. These mestizos are savages, descendants of the Aztecs, and it's clear that they inherit all the savage traits.
Niggers are the biggest problem in the U.S.
You shouldn’t worry about the U.S, leaf. You have even larger problems(mental ones). >pic related
The crushed up Oreos are the true 56% face
>deal with your subhumans
Haha, you need to shut your mouth. You’re letting that shit guinea pig stench out.
Inferior tribe
Yep
Yes, the majority of my people are liberal sheep that need to be put in their place. That does not mean there aren’t ones who better ourselves. Also, NOT ALL PEOPLE in Mexico come from the mexica/Aztec tribe. The mexicas built one the most ruthless empires in the Americas. Inferior tribes feared us Apache Mayan etc.
Mexican Fascism will come. Get ready cartels and government.

Spic detected. Kys shitskin

Don't forget our manifest destiny, don't let your American exceptionalism be killed by these foreign invaders and the traitor enablers.

It is going to be difficult century for America and we need all the natural resources we can.

As for the political reality, I suggest that if things ever got bad enough for balkanization to be seriously considered, it would be bad enough for people to consider "taking back" our lost territory.

Besides I am pretty sure there are nukes in california. Cant let them have those.

i don't want to watch this video, but what is going on in it?

>Rape babies
>Ever working out
>Rape baby ITT blaming US for Narcos

They're cunning niggers.

m8 cartels are funded by first whites who buy their drugs second the government , look up the fast and furious scandal where obama sent thousands of military weapons to cartels.
wanna talk about degeneracy well then everyones doing , Americans, especially whites are hook on drugs

Then go be proud and superior back in your own country.

use your country flag or nobody gonna tell you.

spics are people just like us

wow. no scholarship or affirmatives for them, right?

We also contribute massively to your economy through the purchase of legal products, such as tropical fruits and manufactured goods. Our upper class has done more to hurt you than the lower classes, and they also consume drugs heavily.

Fact is you people allow and accept all sorts of shit in your country, and a lot of your people veiw the drug lords as heroes.

are you blind dude?, no, I am not using a proxy, your fucking "seniors" can't even fit a line in a data set correctly.

Holy shit, but how? I tried to be discrete as I possibly could

>we're doing you a favor by buying shit cheap shit from you
Lmao no, if you could find cheaper products you'd buy them from somewhere else

Also, upper classes don't consume more drugs than the lower classes, just by numbers alone there's much more poor people hooked on drugs than actual rich people, let alone rich people hooked on drugs.

So... these videos actually make other people scared of them?
I'm not saying I can kick their asses, but we would've seen a decrease in drug dealer numbers if this tactic worked, wouldn't we?

Your country has always been violent, which was the point of that picture.

Maybe I am racist, but it's not a problem for either of us as long as we respect eachother's territory. For my part, I have no intent on ever going to your country to either visit or live. The most relationship we should have is one of trade. We are too fundamentally different to live in the same house and not be at odds. If you want to immigrate somewhere then you should immigrate to the other mestizo nations south of you. Not swarm into our country.

I come from a family of engineers going back 3 generations. There is systemic discrimination against white males in business and in the tech industry.

Also, I have yet to see a Mexican engineer. Most of the computer programmers here are Pajeets now. I have seen lots of Mexican window washers and day laborers.

>use your country flag or nobody gonna tell you.

no

no it hasnt dude , the violence started in the 80s because of Americas drug war helping the cartels

>Your country has always been violent

This is your story
>Kicked out from england because too violent
>Kill indians
>Have war with home country
>Have war with eachother
>Have war with mexico
>War across the globe
>War a little more
>Y-you're v-violent!

i mean really, not even demographics are safe. im just now catching on to the 'le 56%' meme, this is a potent one

Aztecs didn't sacrifice people for 'violence', retard.

Drawing a comparison between cartels and Aztecs is straight up retarded, notably because for cartels it's a warfare tactic meant to intimidate, that's why they record everything and post it online, not just dudes doing it for le lulz or just because they can.

Interesting how this kind of shit only surfaced after the introduction of death squads by the US into Mexico, no? Must be a total coincidence that le Aztec genes resurfaced at this point in time!

You've made really insightful observations.

What's going to happen to your kind if you don't stop fucking with people.

Balkinzation is inevitable, especially with our government continually running in debt.

I agree about resources, but I'm not going to take a bullet for any libtards. I'm not worried about Mexicans getting nukes. They're too dumb to maintain them or figure out how to use them. If they set them off by accident then it's a self solving problem.

Yes, no doubt that even upper classes are part of the problem. That's no argue that your people are drug addicts. The point is that you are in continue demand of that shit, contribuiting to the supply chain of drug and ultimately the savages that are behind these kind of videos.

We can´t do much shit because (((your))) leaders are behind the strategy on war against drugs. Imagine what would happen if suddenly our government stop the supply of drugs to your people.

Again: You Gringos are Drug Addicts. Thats the primarily fact that motivates druglords.

> Implying that "white" Americans don't commit even more heinous crimes and just for kicks

Sandy hook, anyone? Child rapes and murders? The list goes on…

>computer programmers
Do you even know what an engineer is ?
kek, fucking burgers fell in every meme they find.

Live separately from them and import young Colombian qt females

or "your" could be a mass pronoun referring to all mexicans no matter where they are.

You know, context shit.

Subhuman in general do that

They aren't sending their best. Time to get /fit and get that concealed carry license.

nigga Mexico IS the cartels

this