Queen of Sup Forums discussion

OK, we had a lot of discussion and suggestions about this last few days. Can we now settle on these four as final candidates for the Queen of Sup Forums? Who wins, in what order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ih4RYO1te8s
youtube.com/watch?v=fHRwuWioWzo
youtube.com/watch?v=rGvr3MiPVa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lauren Southern threads need to be insta deleted from now on. They are cancer

all e-celeb threads need to be banned

I'm assuming you're voting for one of the other three then?

Blonde in the Belly of the Beast is the queen of Sup Forums. We've had this discussion countless times and it was settled months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=ih4RYO1te8s

She's the only one of these YouTuber's that actually has a family on the way and will straight up tell you that you're a faggot. The only alpha female I'm aware exists on the whole website.

I'd actually agree with this. Her videos have much more depth than the rest of the women and she's sticking to her principles and actually starting a family. Lokteff is too though

lokteff is actually redpilled
rest are thots that live off of e shekels

just ban these fucking threads

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Women don't belong here. I would even prefer if those whores were communists than spoil right wing.

>Queen of Sup Forums

>rage will never come back

Lana

Why is T Swift a queen of pol? I love Taylor Swift but I don't see her as a pollack

There can be only ONE! AWOOO

Lana is the true queen because she's the only one who actually lives what she preaches. Well, Taylor we'll never know for sure what she believes.

Ok mohammed. maybe we should make them wear burkahs too while we're at it.

Emily Youcis, actively names the jew and is damn smart and funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHRwuWioWzo

you must be new here

She absolutely refuses to denounce the alt right, Trump, or nazis.

>ywn cum on rages face as she calls your her personal fuhrer and begs you to impregnate her with several generations of huwite babbies

at least i get to check those digits

I feel like I'm in a Murdoch Murdoch video when I talk to you fucking degenerates. Blonde in the Belly of the Beast is the queen of Sup Forums because she's one step away from coming out as full on 14/88 and create white children and a white family. Now stop with these fucking threads.

>not posting ironclad ann coulter

you fucked up.

The clear choice is Lana, but Sup Forums won't pick her because she's already married to a Swedish chad. She helps run Red Ice which routinely streams alt right and Nordfront events. Red Ice is a good propaganda arm. She also has recently had her first child too.

i'd pick Lauren I guess. Wouldn't be that happy about it but its my fav here

I always had a bad feeling I can't explain about Lana. I don't think she's a good person
Rage is unstable she could be a commie next year
Taylor is too popular I wouldnt want to deal with that

pls

>OK, we had a lot of discussion and suggestions about this last few days.

ITT: LIES

Fuck off you piece of shit

All those other bitches are just LARPing

>a woman becomes queen of Sup Forums
>you know... like the ones that ignore you IRL and actually make fun of Sup Forums

Mods delete this trash please. Thanks.

Millie still cute.

This. Also, we DO need e-celebs, don't let anyone lie to you. We also need MORE women, so all of them are a positive thing.

i hope she leave that trad larping out of the bed. im sure she does, she probably does the minute the camera is off

Worshipping women is sin against civilization and a crime against humanity. You should be necked.

kill yourself
Taytay is and will always be /ourgal/

Taylor is the goddess.
Sup Forums has no Queen yet

fucking newfags dont know Sup Forums already has a queen

Slave.

CUNTSSSSSSSSSS

Lana is ok but she and Red Ice have killed themselves by siding with the homosexual Jewish (((alt-right)))

SHAME

SHAMEON YOU

SHAME ON YOUR ANCESTORS!!!!!!!!

There was only ONE Queen of Sup Forums and she's dead now

This.

nigger

It has to be Tay. No other option

Shoe looks better without makeup. What were you trying to prove here, lad? Only Brittany looks fucked up lel

I like that retarded one

Lauren Rose is the only Lauren we recognize

Tay is queen because she doesn't pander. The rest can't make that claim. Moreover, everybody knows who Taylor Swift is, the others arn' t anywhere near as well known.

I love Lana

>I would prefer people to be communists than right wing
>White Nationalism is a religion
Kys you horrific shill

taylor is the only one who actually posts here so she gets my vote but let's not emulate old Sup Forums and do this queen shit.

>implying Rage isn’t in this thread right now
Show yourself.

I think they are all money grabbing cunts who should die burned at the stake.

>i hope she leave that trad larping out of the bed. im sure she does, she probably does the minute the camera is off

Trad on the streets, bad under the sheets.

All four in picture are CIAniggers of Sup Forums

Tay Tay and all the others die in a fire. Why is this even up for debate? Sage

Sarah Palin is the true queen of Sup Forums. She's our big gulp bitch.

I vote for brianna wu

Blonde's 'The Perils Of Civic Nationalism' coming-out video wasn't a reveal at all for anybody who actually follows her work. She's indicated for a very long time that civic nationalism is complete bullshit.

esto

The one on bottom right is Jewish

It's Taylor. No other hoe compares desu

It's Tabby

youtube.com/watch?v=rGvr3MiPVa4

>Only one photo of Queen mum
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Lana..no question. There is literally nothing wrong with her