Human Being?

Do people with dark brown eyes have a soul?

[spoiler]if so i can't sense it[/spoiler]

No. Why is this a question?

Ah yes, this thread again. Let me get my popcorn ready for today's slew of nordic autism and them saying how they're better than the people who invented civilization i.e. people with dark eyes.

Yes, but your eyes are black, not brown.

Black eyes have no soul.

Pfft, of course we don't. We eat everyone else's. Gonna stare at you and pop your soul-cherry.

(((soul))) wtf is wrong with Amerifats

I always wondered about this.

The eyes are the window to the soul and for some races of people (mostly those in southeast Asia, China, India, Iran, mid east and nogs) I look into their eyes and see a dull void. There is no life. I also see this in brazilian and other south American people's eyes.

This is a stock image i found on google, i made this post because i just can't read shitskins.

Think about it this way
Shitskins have babies because they fuck like bunnies and mass produce children without a thought towards actually raising them.
White put care and thought and time into making their children

Anything mass produced is going to be inferior to something made with time and care

>le 'you can't have brown eyes and be white' meme

Fuck off heathen

Yeah, sorry to break it to ya', but if it aint blue, green or light brown you're a shitskin.

NOT so fast, eurofag.

I'm brown with green eyes, sorry white people but green eyes are mongrel eyes if you have green eyes you're 100% not white.

Welcome to NGI

People with brown/green eyes are the only people with a soul. Blue eyed we're not to be trusted and seen as cowardly in past civilizations

That just means somewhere down the line, somebody with a soul mated with your ancestors, good job.

>implying i care

godless retard

Am I white lads

Black eyes try to suck your soul out. Gross!

We are gonna kill this amerifat/amerimutt meme, we are the ones that escaped, we are the real pure whites, the ones that didn't mix, the ones that escaped and didnt become a rapebaby or cannonfodder, the last bastion of white people, is America.

Fuck Eurofags.

everyone post your eyes so the jew can ID you

>implying the jews have enough power to harm me with a picture of my eye.

Im really not concerned.

I am half Italian.... I just want to be white.... please tell me I'm white

Yes, you are, i dont know your DNA, but i assume you are white, Acceptable tier.

Eh, maybe passable tier.

pls no bully

African is concerning, Native not as concerning.

It's my italishit moorish admixture

Fucking muslims

>dark brown
that's basically fucking black, I can barely see the difference between your iris and your people.

Soul, like the word "spiritual", is idiotic and utterly meaningless except in the most abstract sense.

But in that abstract sense, the answer to your question is "not really".

Well, nobody can be 100% pure, the mistakes of many people could never be corrected, lest you we're born into a rich family with arranged marriages.

You're fine, just never fuck a shitskin, you could make it worse.

It's a Google image, this is my eye.

Read people, Read.

My gf is a ukrainian with brown eyes

I told her before she had shit brown eyes and would be destroying my blue eye genetics if we had a kid. She acted mad and then went on normally like an insect

Strange

You guys are so fucking sad...
>am I WHITE
>AM I WHITE
>GOD I WISH I WAS FUCKING WHITE OH GODDD WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN ME

That person isn't white, white people can have brown eyes. Brown eyes are usually associated with compassion and blue eyes (light blue) are actually much more lifeless and cold.

Y'all retarded.

Can i get a.

WRONG

you are a retarded thing

you smart, you loyal, i APPRECIATE that.

Are you like fucking 15?

Nah 19.

no definitely not human
ooga booga

That's a nice green.

Here's a fun fact, you babyfaced little shit: DJ Khaled is a fat retarded 80 IQ nigger, and so are you.

YOU SIR ARE WINNAR

Mfw born into East Asian family with light brown eyes.

this. I know a lot of people say that blue eyes are the most filling and spiritually nutritious but I personally prefer green eyes, they have a slight hint of crisp pine in the taste of the soul that's so delicious.

black eyes no soul, brown eyes (or lighter) have soul..

how to tell cutoff? just look into eyes. if they look clear and u can see definition in the eyes they do, if they are just black opaque then no

i will never understand the appeal of khaled and am convinced he's popular because of (((marketing))). if theres a good dj khaled song I have not heard it; he's ugly and fat and not entertaining when off stage. his lyrical content is garbage and his live performances are somehow worse than his shitty recordings. every time i see him referenced in normie social media it's because he's doing something mundane like taking a selfie in his car which for (((some reason))) is noteworthy

Normalfags are literal mouthbreathing retards, so of course they like the absolutely dumbest media possible. I know what you're talking about, it's as if he's glamorizing pure stupidity, and I think that's the point.

Let me tell you who is white and who isn't

Are you a girl?

this thread is regarding souls, ahmed. no need to start spouting your insecurities about not being white.

Yes you are.

I also suspect dark hair means lack of fairy dust.

Dude, we're not idiots here. We understand that you're running off a globalist script with a bunch of premade images. Nothing about what you're doing is organic. Everyone knows that America is the single last bastion against the kikes since we have the constitution.

Welcome to the poor's man 23andme. You may not enjoy your results.

I want green eyes

Keep trying to force this horrible unfunny inorganic meme.

Go read your tarot cards, superstitious nigger. You are about as retarded as a hippie who got raped in a VW van and said that it was a good thing because that's what the Universe wanted for you. You are more confused than an sjw taking a 12in black latex penis in the butt hole.

No on has souls.

Fuck off, kike.

>gets mad
>calls meme unfunny
oh you poor soyboy

This is now a redpilling thread.

Scar ?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Thank you fine sir!

Brown OP posts a pic of himself
>I don't understand browns blalabalaaaa LARP
GFY

Thats not me, READ DUMBASS!

Brown eyes are strongly dominant, so enjoy virtually every human having brown eyes in 2200. Regards, fellow shit-skin eyed Italian/Irish crossbreed.

Not quite mr.prisoner, we will have put you all back in Quarantine by then, out of our places, in fact, we will be fucking gone, you can have earth.

Didn't blue and green eyes supposedly start because the kinky Europeans were fiddling with their family members, causing the recessives genes to actually become active?

If you cant take bants fuck off back to t_d

Nope. The eyes are the window into the soul, and their windows are tinted. You can not understand or bond with a darkie.

Its not banter, it a fucking psyop.

Fuck you, and fuck kikes all the same!

No those are dark brown eyes. very few have black eyes.

Am I white? Scribbles because fuck posting my bioinfo.

Yes, you are.

You could be a jew, i dunno, can't see your skull or skin.

posting your eye is not enough info.
Need to see your skull shape.