Detective Conan

Detective Conan - 842

Its time!

New chapter too.

Teacher confirmed for Rum

12kb download speed..

The hell does 842 have to do with anything?

Kogoro finding new waifu.

wow spoilers

>be me, 17yo
>great ass girlfriend, best detective in whole rice country
>do detective things
>ohshit.png
>wake up, suddenly 10yo again
>thiscantbereal.mp4
>now i live with my girlfriend who must not know who i am due to murder things
>shits been going on for more than 20 years
>fml

She`s cute.

Too bad she is a murderer.

>be me
>obnoxious 17yo pretend detective solving cases like runaway cats and stolen lunch moneyu
>ohshit.png
>wake up, suddenly 10yo again
>involved in global conspiracy with super secret organization creating immortality serum, goverment agencies involved, FBI and CIA agents dieing left and right, politicians controlled, assassins shooting people and blowing up buildings, hijacking planes and ships
>acting like James fucking Bond all the time
living a dream, great that it lasts forever

I love this series so much but I just can't get into watching the anime original episodes anymore. Next week coming in hot though.

I love the original episodes. They were great in recent years.

I've been saving them all up to binge out on.

I don't know why but the 790+ AOs were really comfy to me.

820 was hella comfy, wish it was a two parter.

No rest for the wicked.

There was mistake in this episode. How could they have ruled this a suicide, when victim had blut head trauma to make her unconcious first? Police would have discovered that.

Haven't you learned from watching this show that the Jap police are terrible at their jobs and rely on highschoolers to do their work for them?

What are you talking about? Japanese police are Amazing (except for Gunma preffecture). They let Highschoolers do detective work just to let them train and to use own resources efficiently.

The traffic police though shoudnt be let anywhere near investigative work and just pose for erotic calenders.

The only competent prefecture is Nagano.

You mean a preffecture with corrupt cops that killed people and each other until finally exposed?

Even so comparatively they seem to have a more quality team.

Heard you niggas was talkin shit about Gunma

Not to forget at least one of them is still potential BO member. Indeed best Japanese police has to offer.

He is in charge of solving super natural cases now. And is supernaturally effective at it.

how are the subs of episode one?

yes

If you read them while watching the episode, you will understand what is happening.

No shit, Sherlock

That's the point though. There are subs. Asking "how are the subs" doesn't make sense. They're subs, they'll get you through it if you don't speak the language.

Comprehensible

I noticed a couple of strange choices, but there didn't seem to be anything that was flat-out wrong or grammatically insane.

So it looks like the next 2 parter is a canon episode but its Christmas time?
How many christmas episodes have we had that weren't AO so far?

So is Rum the teacher, this new medical guy, the one-eyed sushi man, a combination, or somebody else?

It still might be Kansuke or the new police Superintendent whose name escapes me at this moment.

Rum is Teacher AND Police guy AND Sushi man.

New medical guy is Dr. Watson.

Teacher is the one that doesn't really fit the description of Rum and that's what make her the suspect number 1.

Yeah the weird way that Conan is predictable.
If they start leading you to think a certain way, you know that way is wrong.
It was true on the Vermouth reveal, the Bourbon reveal and it'll be true on the Rum reveal.

Each one fits a different description of Rum

Strongly Built: Sushi guy
Feminine: Teacher
Old Man: Police guy

Also, their eye patch/glare isn't consistent with each other which explains why it isn't known for sure which of Rum's eyes is artificial.

I didn't remember the feminine part.

>the Bourbon reveal
Disagree with that. Once the three suspects were established it was obvious that Amuro was the only possible choice for Bourbon.

I'm telling you, Rum is Jirokichi.

Except the story really tried to push that Bourbon was Subaru.

They basically told you Subaru was Akai when he was introduced though.

He was the "Red" guy in that case where the house burned down and right after that when he meets Ran she feels like she has met him before.