Notice How Both Dogs Look Too Small For Their Size/Breed/Possibly Age?

It gets worse:

/r/vegandogs aka /r/watchanimalsdie

While they can survive without eating meat (wolves, coyotes, foxes etc have been known to eat berries and vegetation to survive) the problem is that for most dogs it does them no favors considering mass market dog food isn't as healthy as people like to claim it is. That and most vegans have no idea how to feed their primarily carnivorous or obligate carnivorous pets, hence the stories about pets dying or nearly dying because of their vegan owners. That and why do vegans deliberately get pets that are carnivorous or mostly carnivorous? Why not just get a tiny goat? Or Iguana? That would be like me getting a horse and trying to feed it nothing but meat.

These fucking shitlib retards are literally starving their pets and need to be taught a lesson.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E0f37
reddit.com/r/vegan/comments/7f9tmz/my_german_shepherd_and_pitbull_have_been_vegan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why on earth would someone do this, mental illness? Canines are carnivorous and need meat to be healthy.

Please tell me they're not making dogs be vegan

if my faggot owner didn't give me meat with my veggies and some fruits I would rip his manlet throat out and fuck it.
t. goodest doggo

>giving dogs 0 fats or protein

animal cruelty charges inc

Why? Vegans I know feed their dogs meat or something vegetarian with stuff to help them grow. Attention shill detected

damn those dogs do look pretty beta for their breeds

>/r/vegandogs aka /r/watchanimalsdie

Ha

Plenty of stories of retarded (superfluous I know) vegans killing their cats with vegetarian diets.

>tfw large breeds will soon become extinct

those dogs will die soon

>hanging out with buddy and his new girlfriend
>they stop by my apartment just as I'm feeding my pet snek a live mouse
>girl is offended by an animal eating another animal because muh cruelty
>suggests that I put the snake on a vegan diet (no seriously, she said this)
>explain to her why this is a retarded idea
>she claims her dog is vegan
>I call bullshit, she's just fooling him with soy that is vaguely flavored like meat
>she says no, the dog doesn't like meat
>claims you could put a piece of chicken right in front of it and it won't eat it because vegan dog
>buddy tells her he feeds the dog meat all the time and that's why the dog loves him so much despite not even knowing him that long
>they get in a fight and break up right there because he shattered her "corrupted" her dog with meat

yeah she was retarded but the body was nice

Some hippy a friend was dating had a dog that she was making be a vegan. I was eating a ham sandwich and the fog was sitting at my feet staring at me, so I threw it a scrap of ham. The dog got this crazed look in its eyes the instant the ham touched its tongue and it followed me around for the rest of the day.

That dog is cute
Fuckin animal abusers

that's a good 'un

beautiful GSD, I have a shorthair purebreed that looks just like yours

Is my dog based Sup Forums?
>He eats grain free
>Aggressive towards big dogs and black dogs
>Sits like a human on couches
>Deceptively cute
>White as a kite

That poor dog is probably starving now desu.

More dog reactions like this

I bet vegan pitbulls can't even maul kids.
Sad!

does he kill rodents, insects, birds, and other pests that come near his territory?

I respect you hindu poos

Most probably a slut in denial

>Is a turbo slut
>Tries any way to appear "pure" and "clean"
>Becomes vegan and projects it unto others

no, rat does are not based. get outta here with that ugly little shit.

lmao yes he is a bit small but if you got him for good reason (less space, no farm he can run around on constantly) then yes, he is good.

dogs*

this

Is this now a doggo thread?

Cute

gsd master breed

Of course he eats whatever is in his territory. That's how gains his power. He knows how to sneak attack squirrels and rabbits too

Nice to see you again brudder

Source:
archive.is/E0f37

reddit.com/r/vegan/comments/7f9tmz/my_german_shepherd_and_pitbull_have_been_vegan/

Those are GORGEOUS markings.

get a real dog faggot

Oh trust me she was a verified whore, no doubt. The buddy she was with had just gotten out of prison and was married but she just had to fuck him because he knew people with good drugs.

>that ID
hello mr roachberg

look at how malnourished that pitbull is it isn't even killing anything
how could anyone do this

Yeah sire was a Czech line momma was a untainted by shit genetics American line. He was 6-7 months there, he looks like now

Your boy has that nice sable for sure

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I fucking hate vegans and I bet you anything they belong to PETA who just pretty much got caught drugging Dallas Seavey's dogs via feed sabotage this last Iditorod, to frame him for doping the dogs in the hopes of causing outrage and shutting the race down. Vegans are garbage

>White as a kite
I dunno, that hair's pretty curly, you sure he isn't jewish?

I hope those meat-deprived dogs eat their stupid owner.

She's fantastic, wondering if she'll get much bigger, only a year and a few months.

>user dies from infected dog bite
I told you not to underestimate him

are you all looking forward to that inevitable hip dysplasia in your severely inbred dogs?

Kill animal abusers

>forcing a carnivore to eat only vegetables
literally killing them and taking years off their lives
I fucking hate liberals.

Slim chance, afaik he's Italian and as loud as one

As long as a purebred dog has it's lineage selected for health, this isn't an issue. Those problems result in the showdog style breeding so many gsheps are a product of, making them larger than they were in the late 1800s, with a sloped back and extra strain on the hips.

Not sure if you been raw feeding her but even to this day I give homie raw eggs mixed in kibble, raw (no skin and trimmed fat) chicken thighs, good raw steak, he gets raw fish skins (make sure they have been frozen first) and he packed on girth. I swam him more than anything, that and good long hikes. Promise it will help.

He also doesn't get fooled by treats

Vegans are mentally ill by default.

When will this meme die? Yes there are a lot of shit breeders, that's why if you want this breed you do a little homework and stay away from garbage breeders and get insurance.

>ID
Roaches confirmed juden

kill animals

Lol "shit genetics American line". You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. American line GSD dominate in dog shows, it's all about the breeder not the country of origin. A good American line is going to have better genetics than some Czech dog from a backyard breeder who doesn't know what they're doing. Now drop your superiority complex.

why the fuck are you linking subreddits??????

Tons of running, trails and swimming for her. I feed her the best kibble money can buy, supplemented with all the goodies you mentioned and some fruit which she seems to love. Not really looking to pack weight on her though, just to avoid any issues that come from that. Happy to have her lean.

Put some money in front of him, see if he tries to take it. Not coins, don't want him to choke.

Lel, she deff has a lady shep snout. good for you user

>show dogs
GTFO

Working dogs are infinitely superior to show dogs. Breeding for health > Breeding for aesthetics

Mine's a female

No, especially not dogs or horses

>awoo
kill yourself.

Everybody sorta stopped giving a fuck about leddit since its occasionally useful to find faggots and target them.

contributing to doge thread

dem ears

Dominate in shows because of the traits they have...not health fuckwit. Sloped back for a show gait is NOT HEALTHY

The dog or the human?

Both

Cute boi

Yes lean is good I meant muscle tone. I swam this little fucker (95lb) like crazy and gave him big ass thigh muscles. all other owners are always btfo by his hinds.

Goodest boy face. lel

That get. I wish they'd stay up. He can put them up though.

THICC

>this

My faggot cat eats all types of fruit and vegetables but he preferes meat or ice cream over faggot fruit or vegetables

He ate it. Don't know whether that means a Jew for taking it or woke for sticking it to the system

Yeah, it throws people off. Le bad hips maymay and such. He just turned 3. You can tell he has burger in him by his chest. but he will ok

I hate how people say the existence of poorly bred breeds of dogs is a reason to stop maintaining the breeds. usually held by people who think earth is overpopulated and that you should import a niggerbaby instead of having a family of your own, too.

Kek.

>filename related

Bumperroni

Based doglet.

muh thread got pruned immediately, dogs will save the west

I love my gay vegan dog

Give him a lil smooch for me pablo

Kek, poor goofy pupper
Would pet

>Had a German Shepherd/Akita mix
>Was the biggest one of the litter
>Ended up a complete runt, barely knee high at the shoulder
>Every other dog from that litter was kept by the breeder and ended up absolutely massive
>Outlived all of his siblings by 5 years
>Died two months ago at the age of 14
I miss you, buddy.

Are huskeys the Master-breed??

Rate my puppos

fucking kek'd hard

F, he knows he was a good boy
Not sure if I could handle a based samurai mixed with shep.

lots of dogs are sorta vegan just because their owners buy them cheap dry food which is basically shitty cereal

If you have enough land and time for training, yes. Average breed roaming range 10-15 mile radius...husky 100 mile. this is why training is super important with them.

==F==

The one on the right has nice eyes, the one on the left, does he have eyes? Huskies make me truly believe that blue eyes developed to keep people and animals from going snow blind.

Mixed dogger inc
Got her from a shelter

Gods work user. Would mud with her

There is no reason a dog can't be vegan. Vegan kibble designed for dogs is nutritionally no worse and is often better than standard kibble.
If you disagree you're wrong.

>plant based protein is as good as meat based protein