Women

Why do women insist that men treat them like a lady, when they are pushing for equal rights (which they already have)?

They are fighting to advance their interests like men used to do. Men have just become pussies.

imagine being a pretty girl

on your average day, pretty much everyone will meet you with a smile, or a positive attitude

you may not be aware of it, but because of your innate attractiveness, people respond positively to you

now imagine that men are being reprogrammed to think that being nice to a pretty girl is sexist, and being sexist is the same as being a nazi in the 1940s

so now every man you meet doesn't treat you as nicely as they did before, almost inexplicably

that's why women think men are sexist nowadays, ironically, because they're being treated the same way men treat other men

Hey now, what if I, as a female, would happily give up my right to vote if men would go back to acting like gentlemen? I didn't ask for chivalry to get ded- I love me some medieval historical romance around that and I know lots of other women do too.

women want to be face fucked and crushed by cock

Wearing pink hats and chanting, "P*ssy grabs back," is advancing their interests?

The only thing is that they have a terrible gauge of self-interest, so they're just making themselves miserable with our consent.

I think the more feminine articulation of this is that women like confidence in a man, and for him to be assertive about what pleases him.

I lost a lot of faith in my fellow females over the pussy hats. I love crafting, but the knitting and crochet communities were a total trainwreck of stupidity over those hats.

Make a movement to change shit then and stop acting like dindus.
Oh and tits or GTFO or something.

It's the same reason jews become white when it's convenient, nobody bothers to call them out on their bullshit.

Make an anti-feminist movement? Problem there is that the ones already doing that are probably controlled opposition. If you have any suggestions I'm game, though.

Than join me...

Tying the draft to voting will help in people's minds, talk about how men will look after you etc
Lot's of things will help, but honestly, most Men just want to have a wife and see her happy, the more reversing so called progress is seen by Men to be a way of making Women happier the more they're likely of doing it.
Statistics on the happiness of Women might be a good tool in the box.

Chivalry during the time of the crusades went hand-in-hand with women being chattel property of either their father or husband. It was always about gentlemen protecting their own against savages. Monogamy was the law, and the punishment for women transgressing that law was public, torturous death.

When women finally get chivalry back, they'll get it as part and parcel of the patriarchy where it actually makes sense and is necessary. The liberated woman is in the man's world now. Route pig or die.

The problem is with the phrasing. "Feminism" sounds like women are pushing for female rights, and to improve their condition in the world as women.
But they're not, they're pushing for masculinity. More rights than men, less responsibilities. They're destroying femininity and the normal biological rights and responsibilities of women, mainly the want to have a family.

So we need to get more people to correctly characterize the movement before the masses will wake up to its insidious reality.
"Feminazis" is a good term but it only characterizes the radical ones, not the real danger of the moderates in the movement.

With a statement like that, I assume that you've never spoken to woman other than for sex.

Let me break it down for you:

Women are bat shit crazy.

The End.

Good points. I will look into being more proactive. Personally, I think if more men larped knights templar they'd be all set. The combination of power and implied morals are a potent one. Not really sure if people can be convinced to return to religion or if traditionalism will have to be promoted through some other avenue such as cultural identity.

Yes, unfortunate about the barbarism part. I think there was a well developed chivalry in Germany WWII, maybe more like that than the stoning to death dark ages. I don't think equality is working out well for women, as is pretty clearly illustrated right now in competitive sports and various physically demanding jobs, as obvious examples...

I do agree that the word "feminism" should be avoided- "feminazi" probably too because they're polarizing. Using nonjudgemental descriptive terms would probably be more effective- and especially helpful would be restoring the respect and admiration for the differences in the sexes. Both have their strong points which are complimentary, and this deserves attention...

Damn. The second half was for you, but I didn't proofread. Sorry.

Men running around in platemail is certainly attainable, there's a sport based on it.

Because, and I'm talking about feminists here, they don't want equal rights. They want to have their cake and eat it too. The best of their old world and the best of their new one. They want only for men to have the worst of both worlds. They want men to buy them dinner, treat them as if they're special simply because they have vaginas, they want to be exempt from the draft, they want to make the same money or more for doing less work or choosing less useful and well paid career fields. They want to take take take take and take some more while giving nothing back. Not a single inch. Men can keep the dangerous jobs. Men can continue to serve women in relationships. Men can keep their same legal rights to children and their property which have historically always been slanted in favor of women. They can live their lives as mindless drones performing dangerous physical labor, waiting on women, and being discarded as the disposable walking penises they are when a women fancies.

Amusingly, the SCA and renfair scene seems to attract a lot of based folks. I think that memes could be helpful in raising awareness that both genders are pretty bitter at this point about the death of chivalry and the single income nuclear family model.

Simple take the subject of rape

If a woman wants to be absolved of all responsibility leading up to and during the rape she must reduce herself to an object to avoid blame. Vice versa if she wants responsibility. In order for a rape to occur, there has to be 2 people.

I bet you call women roasties. Stop associating with teenagers and early twenties folks if you can't stand the naivete, but they'll grow out of it and see that the world doesn't work like that if you're patient and educate. Part of the patriarchy is to teach, step up.

That's a terrible argument. Women are not as strong as men. Are you seriously going to say a woman is responsible for being raped because she went to a public bathroom alone? Walked down the street alone? Slept in her apartment alone? These are places where women get raped, and I don't think there is any argument that the woman is responsible in any way. You're completely off base here.

Because feminism isnt about equality, thats a blatant lie.

Yes they "grow out of it" when they hit The Wall at around 30 as their options grow ever more limited.

Back to this idea, how about spreading around lots of idyllic chivalrous images? Get people romanticizing the 30's-50's era too maybe? I've seen some, but would adding text add impact?

Women are responsible because they pushed for the mass immigration that allowed it to happen.

>Women are not as strong as men

Whoa whoa whoa check your privilege there misogynist, women are just as strong and smart as men, thats why they should be paid the same for doing less work, and why there is no problems with mtf trannies competing with women sports.

Not really, pretty women can keep on leeching off men for another five or ten years past 30. But late twenties is when both genders start to realize that what they were told growing up isn't all true and how the world really works. Men are just as bad, since it's already well spread around in conservative circles that the way to land a good based lady is to settle for a plain looking one, but every beta thinks he deserves a 10/10. Find a girl who actually thinks, has interests other than mainstream commercial shit. If you're meeting shitty girls it's because you're in the wrong place and have only yourself to blame.

Radical feminists are not interested in playing nice or being honest and fair, you fucking idiot they hate you. They want to castrate and enslave you because men are inferior to women and basically the root of all evil etc.

Yeah but user their brains are more effecient than Men's so they're just as smart, but really they're better because effeciency is totally better than scale.

I don't think so. There are lots of men in politics right now importing away- you can't blame that all on women. Personally, I hate seeing my community become less safe because of these pro-immigration policies. And let's be real, I think we both know what (((men))) and (((women))) were pushing for mass immigration.

Haha very funny. I'm not one of these women. Some smart women still are smarter than average intelligence men. I happen to have a decently high IQ and know there are physiological differences between the sexes- and more importantly the hormonal differences are insane when it comes to how we think/react.

Pretty women in their 30s cant compete with pretty women in their early 20s, and part of hitting The Wall is realizing that and panicking and marrying a betabux provider, then financially raping him in the divorce.

There is a problem with trans-gender women competing in female sports. Once your a man, your always a man. A trans women will have more testosterone in her, giving her a physical advantage. One's mental illness should not impact those who are trying to play the sport fairly.

Prove it

Uhhhhh racist and sexist, much?

> I'm not one of these women
Tits or gtfo

Ehh... I'm a woman trying to brainstorm ways to win women over to the side of traditionalism. You're not helping. Radical feminists are the minority- just ignore them.

Haven't bothered to research male vs. female brains. I feel secure in my own intelligence and am unable to decide if there is a genuine difference between males and females because most of both genders are fucking dolts 90% of the time anyways.

Maybe you just need to associate with higher quality men.

Show me a non-bias source and I'll believe you.

>Secure in intelligence
>Has to state it repeatedly.

We have the greatest tits, don't we folks?!

All I hear is trololololo over here. People should marry within their age group. Many men also feel a sudden desire to procreate, but it's later for them by about a decade because it's not the same kind of physical commitment/risk for them. Biological clocks are shit but real.

You don't, but I do.

I already am set on the romance front, but it'd be nice if society as a whole would shape up.

Weak. I'm up at 2:30 am and multitasking like a fiend. Deal with it. This was a shitty score since my kid wouldn't stop interrupting me and I had to leave some answers blank as a result. I didn't bother to retake it. Hadn't taken a test like this in over ten years. Considering I've been out of college for over ten years, I think I'm doing fine.

I have spent some time researching differences in the brain between the races and sexes and found something interesting. Women constitute just under 40% of a population's average IQ because of differences in brain development pre-adolescense.
For you brainlets out there. That means that if you randomly gathered 5 men and 5 women from a homogeneous group, there would be a 70% chance that every women in the room was smarter than every man in the room. The exceptional 30% the men would have a 80% chance of being smarter then every one women in a 5x scale.
70% of men 30% of men

95% of women

get vocal that feminism has killed male chivalry and our culture is killing male and female relations due to making men scared of being labelled sexist.

Because they dont operate on logic and rationality, only feels and emotions. Therefore, they spew out illogical shit.

there are no moderate feminazis

I will admit that it is still mostly men creating these policies (at the government level)— but they are pandering to a demographic. That demographic includes a lot of women voting unknowingly against their own self interest, and voting for ever-increasing numbers of rapefugees, due to virtue signalling and other factors.

I agree that rape is terrible, and rapists are a net loss to society that need to be lined up against a wall and shot. On an individual level the woman is most often not to blame, but on a societal level they absolutely are.

...society as a whole...

Good luck with that. That ship has sailed. Generally speaking, men haven't been allowed to be men for decades. What's more, if, for you, the epitome of manhood is romance, you will eventually be dissatisfied. Life isn't some B-tier rom-com. Eventually, nearly every woman want's to be hurt-fucked while being choaked.

Neat! This actually seems pretty accurate to my experience.

Yes, but I'm just one person. I'll have to look into making it into a meme- people don't have the patience for reasoned arguments, they want a funny picture before they move on to their daily cat videos.

Credit where due- that illogical shit was force fed to them throughout their childhood and adolescence by our (((education system))).

Women are malleable. If the politicians tomorrow said that excessive migration is eroding cultural identity and safety of our communities they'd be fine with shutting it off. The real reason for the immigration flood is to artificially prop up the economies into an unnaturally high growth rate. We're being bled economically- they're lowering our quality of living while they line their pockets. Globalists want immigration, so they get useful idiots to support them with misguided good intentions. There are plenty of men who have bought this crap too hopping around in the streets for BLM and antifa.

Lol Anne Rice novels have proven that- but they're still sort of romantic about it. But yes, I'm concerned if we've reached a point of no return. Can't not try, though...

>Why do women want special treatment
Because they get it?
They have wombs, make them equal to men in all other ways and they are his superior in terms of value.
Hell, they're superior in terms of value without equality.
Why wouldn't they expect special-treatment.

Is there any source you can provide for this? I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to articulate here.

> Women constitute just under 40% of a population's average IQ

Meaning men make up the other 60%, and have a higher IQ on average, or do you mean something else? If so, how do you then come up with the next assertion?

>if you randomly gathered 5 men and 5 women from a homogeneous group, there would be a 70% chance that every women in the room was smarter than every man in the room

From the way this is phrased, I have trouble understanding the meaning. You seem to say that there is a 70% chance that ALL the women are smarter than ALL the men, which I find hard to believe.

too fucking bad, its not coming back so move on already

His phrasing is odd, but the distribution shows that men have a higher iq on average by around 5 points and make up nearly all of the geniuses since male iq is more spread out whereas female Iq is centered around the mean. Females are almost entirely average, whereas male iq is more varied.

I'm content with my choice in life partner. I just think more people would have an easier time finding happiness if we could dial it back a bit. You never know- traditionalism could become a fad like the back to the land movement. It probably wouldn't hurt to have a little more realism when it comes to making compromises in relationships, either. Nobody is perfect, and therefore there is no perfect match- just the match that you're willing to make work.

>advocates men to compromise
>women compromise nothing in return

>trying to find reason in crazy bitch logic.

she dosnt know what she wants and so long as men keep telling her she can make up her own minds. She will never know how to make herselves happy.

No, I'm lamenting that both males and females are too immature and/or stubborn to compromise. Be the better man, set an example. If you can't do it, you certainly can't expect your companion to either. Only (((they))) want the genders to fight instead of get along, right user???

post bob and vagene

Girls are told growing up that they will be happy as equals. Turns out that nature doesn't really work that way(maternity leave, motherhood in general, hormones, physical differences in genders, temperament differences, etc...). So what to do? Red pill them gently. Slowly. Subtly. Patiently. If you don't want to do that, then start looking for a plain, intellectual and/or religious girl who might already be based. Society has lied to us, brainwashing takes work to overcome.

Women do not believe in what is fair and right in the slightest thereby they do not give a shit.

Women do not give a fuck about equal rights in the slightest but rather can they get the treatment that benefits them the most with no regard on what is fair and moral?

That is why women will protest over losing their free birth control as they already established it as a right and no amount of logic, reason and evidence will change their minds unless men walk away.

When men walk away women will pretend to be anti feminist to bait a man.
Tits or GTFO
>Maybe you just need to associate with higher quality men.
Like a fine gentleman like myself (pic related)

Real men respect women and treat them right unlike Beta assholes who just use women for sex.

nah its not going to happen
you waged a war against men for over 70 years to be equal, so you are getting equality
cry an ocean

What? The same way that "I" waged a war against blacks in slavery, even though I've never owned a slave(and my ancestors would have been the union soldiers anyways). You're confirmed shill using division tactics on the genders. Anyone paying attention, look upon the opposite gender with compassion. We are complimentary in nature- don't let (((them))) continue this war of the genders within our own households. Women don't pretend to be ant-feminist, they learn to become that way over time as the conditioning breaks down after a certain amount of time away from the brainwash machine that is the public school system.

This is true. If anons on Sup Forums could actually get girlfriends, they'd realize how easy it is to redpill a girl within your own relationship if she respects you. This is a big reason why married women are more conservative than single women. Over time a woman will adopt the beliefs of her man. Now doing this on a societal level is much harder.

>We are complimentary in nature
>Women don't pretend to be ant-feminist
top kek stay mad because your free ride is over

Complimentary- do you know what it even means?

They want you to treat them politely and equally.

yes and thats not true anymore

So, redpill the men so that they will redpill their women?

Go away kike

>calls people kikes after losing arguments
sure thing kike cry some more

No you are a kike for relying on identity politics instead of being part of the solution.

your solution is retarded
>gibs me dat

I've never had a woman insist I treat her like a lady. I generally do, because I'm old fashioned like that, but I think most women would rather me respect them as equals than hold a door open for them.

The problem is that because women have the vote, they can continue to push policy that harms society as a whole, and they can continue to push toxic ideology that teaches young boys to hate their masculinity and young girls to hate their femininity. This creates fewer men, leaving boys who hate themselves and are unable to lead, and girls playing at being men but failing and ultimately ending up miserable because they have rejected their natural femininity. So, within relationships, men have less control which makes them miserable, and women think this forced equality will make them happy, and wonder why it only makes them depressed and less attracted to their partner. Moreover, the degenerate behavior that they themselves promote deteriorates their worth leaving them with the pathetic betas described previously or assholes who treat them like garbage because that's ultimately what they have become. They then end up alone blaming men for not wanting them or for not being good men, when they were the ones who destroyed their own worth and brainwashed little boys into thinking their masculinity is toxic. In the end, you do not have enough men and women engaging in long-term committed relationships for the women to be redpilled, not enough men are dominant enough or redpilled enough themselves to make the level of change necessary to fix these issues, most of the dominant men are not virtuous but instead are abusive assholes, and the few men who are redpilled, dominant, and virtuous are unable to find a woman worth committing to or are afraid to commit for fear that they will be divorced raped. The entire dynamic between men and women has been so perverted and destroyed that it's difficult to truly address every issue.

Hey. Your user ID is bright pink. Ironic. I think women probably know what they want, and vote accordingly. MRA women tend to want to be taken care of by a guy with money, but they seem to be in the minority.

People are starting to just be themselves, and working towards what they want, regardless of gender. Which is great.

Women vote based on what they are told they should want. This is the opposite of "being themselves," as they are rejecting their nature. Moreover, what people want in the short term is often not what makes them happy and fulfilled. Most people are sheep, led to believe that they are acting as individuals, but instead ending up the same as everyone else. You are one of these people.

Whose telling women what they should want? Men? Then they should be voting like men, which they aren't. Other women? Then they're still voting like women. You just oppose the suffrage and representation of women, because it's opposed to your anti-democratic worldview.

If you don't understand the ideologies that have been created in order to control what you think, you need to lurk more.