The Boomer Question

I think it's time we ask the Boomer Question. Who should be the first to go though? The CBTS LARPers or The Jews. Honestly Sup Forums, will we truly let this retarded LARP hit #1000? Vote now.

strawpoll.me/14483769

Other urls found in this thread:

spoogle.us/~tsuzuki/occult/the_great_secret/working/the_great_secret.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150897894/#150908336
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just abort, abandon now, find another board while we have NN, those euro retards want NN gone so they don't have to deal with the American user base; they are begging to be exterminated by the musslimes, find a hobby find a nice woman and try to feel anything for her, because this place has been shilled to a new level never seen before.

I'm never leaving, bring more retards here at your own peril.

Thread can be used to shit on the CBTS LARPers too.

g-guys?
GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! MEGAANON BTFO QLARP TONIGHT AND THEYRE LEAVIN /POL FOR 8CH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Huh, and they got their own board

Ask your BOOMER Grandfather why he was part of the worst generation of the last 300 years in America.

Dare you Faggot.

Here's something very crazy I just came across - when searching for Rothschild and Stryges

written in 1868 - The Great Secret or Occultism Unveiled by Eliphas Lévi

spoogle.us/~tsuzuki/occult/the_great_secret/working/the_great_secret.html

>Here's something very crazy I just came across - when searching for Rothschild and Stryges
>written in 1868 - The Great Secret or Occultism Unveiled by Eliphas Lévi
>spoogle.us/~tsuzuki/occult/the_great_secret/working/the_great_secret.html

Before Christianity appeared, the Stryges ate the flesh of slaughtered children;

>responsible for the paranormal voodoo posts
>responsible for the cuckservative posts
>responsible for the libertardian posts
>responsible for the "dems r teh reel rayciss" posts

#

So we can keep y’all spamming faggots out lololololololol

is cbts confirmed F?

Were you boys in the last thread where we talked about Mega etc? Why’d it get deleted. Fucking niggers

#

You need to go to 8ch dot net /cbts/ we moved

Love /our girl/

Yep. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150897894/#150908336

#

No.

We will be in both places now. You can’t troll us harder than we troll you. We still accomplish what we’re doing and trolling you at the same time while you just copy and paste some shit, repeat the same phrases. Smart people grow tired of repetitious phrases.

Too many faggots say the 3 letter d word that ends w/ an x and had o in middle?

Im as happy as a pig in shit that I started that thread with her. She’s tried several times to tell ppl Q is a LARP but that cult won’t listen

Idk. Stupid tho. I got banned for 3 days cuz they said I mocked the m0d$.

praise foot poster

Yup. Love her

She knows her shit. Those idiots took the bait.

Now I’m just shitpostin in every thread they got left about mega so it goes down for record in archive

>ocean of piss
totally immune, do absolutely anything, the very worst youve got

Agreed. Just spent the last hour doing just that

Omg they were pissed. Throwing Jesus at me etc. hilarious

>wants CBTS to go away
>continues to talk about it and make threads about it
You dopes didn't learn anything from gamergate, did you?

#

Tell that to the 4000 indictments lol

>you can’t troll ya harder than we can troll
May god have mercy on your souls

>bring more retards here

kys, sage and reported

#

Then why are you here? Because you know you haven’t won. Later bitch.

>I have a very revised history of gg
You don’t belong here

I just feel bad I fucked with mega so hard. How’d she know those faggots were low-levels if she wasn’t close to it?

Sorry for being a shitpostin faggot mega.

She said they had some true info some disinfo, are you too retarded to read nigger?

#

I don’t know what you’re quoting there. Seems to be illiterate compared to my text so it’s definitely not quoting me.

Fucker this is out thread now and our board. You normies don’t even know what you’re in for on 8. You’re fuckery is done. I give it 5 days cause tmw is Sun.

She’s a personal friend of POTUS. This ties into Kelly’s missing phone. If you read the thread they stole the phone kelly planted on purpose with fake info to see who’s spread it around. They fired them. These 4 were their friends. Obama holdovers. Fired today

#

It was literally stated that disinformation was necessary because the people were going after are also here reading for intelligence. You’re fucking daft.

so I'm a CBTS boomer now.....user sorry for being such a newfag but I'm going to report this post because I'm not sure if you are the unironic boomer trying to take yourself out of the spotlight.

You’re retarded. KYS

That’s what I’m sayin she proved she wasn’t a larp and I feel like a faggot.

#

Well take it over whenever we want.

why are you typing a random "#" after every quote you dumb schizophrenic boomer

I know. You can always make a thread and call her to it. She lurks. She will respond bro

Oh there’s the KYS on repeat troll again.

#

Because it annoys you.

Wtf is wrong with you? You don’t report ppl you nigger. Read rules of chan
Pic related

>HURR DURR WE GOT THEM BANNED FOR THREE DAYS THEYLL NEVER COME BACK WE FUCKED THEM GOOD
>let's talk about it and increase its visibility
No, seriously, you're fucking retarded. Keep up the great work.

No mega called Qlarps out and they got spooked and left. Megas been here a lot longer than Q and said most of the same shit they did already but she didn’t larp about 10 day blackouts and NK strikes like your Qfag

>I am a retard and don’t understand posts here
Good to know retard

user is it this easy to get (you)'s from retards

THIS

Shill wave with a massive banning spree by mods. cbts is just a diversion. Remember in the last wave the amerimutt memes came to play? Notice most of the shills are not even hiding their lefty stances. It is ridiculous. Just wait for the wave to die off.

Awan/Meuller/pedogate. Where are these kinds of threads? They want this place to become another neolib hell hole or a commie draining zone.

Info on Jared too. Pic related

Those fuckers are gonna be drinking their emergency bottled water for a long time

Yes sir

fuck you ill talk about as much as I can, the more who know /cbts/ exists on 8 the better, ill never troll but ill gladly send DIGGERS there. hopefully forever

(((2))) of 2

Mods are banning people left and right. This is in coordination with a wave of shilling. Boomers are not the problem. Shills are gaslighting the fuck out of this place. There was a slight reprieve from the shills for a little bit, but it is coming back again

Noted:
>Do not express any opinion, could be too lib or too lefty for the based Sup Forums oldfag.
>ignore all informative threads.
>do not respond to informative threads.
>Just accuse anybody of being JIDF or CBTS if not clear what they talk about.
>post KYS on all threads.
>Do not get triggered about the board being shilled, only CIA fags care about that.

IKR

>Search Catalog
>No CBTS threads

Yup. Moved to 8, FINALLY

>THEY ARE MOVING TO SHITCHAN
FUCKING FINALLY

They won’t last a week over there

Official celebration thread?

Official celebration thread desu

We did it Boys. Be proud. We accomplished the impossible. Yeeeeee fucking hawwwww

There was a thread Megaanon = fake looks like posted by an angry CBTS bitch but it had no posts an was alr day 404’ed. Think the mods are thanking mega for cleaning out CBTS by 404ing threads about her? Never seen thread 404 so quick.

OFFICIAL /CBTS/ FUCKING OFF CELEBRATION THREAD

The morning crew’s gonna think they’ve all died and gone to Heaven when they see that shit gone.

No shit.

Least they could do I guess. Only fair, tip of the hat to dare we say it?

#

Here’s the co-signing troll.
Lol you all can’t even change your speech being anonymous lmao

Infinity is where the Nazi and commie pedos go. It is also where the feds can more closely monitor shit.

Mods here are banning good posters and great threads. This is in concert with a shill wave. Don't be fooled by them

A good rule of thumb here is to usually not trust anybody who names themselves here.

>uses one word in his post
>YOURE CLEARLT THE SHILL THATS BEEN STALKING ME, YOU EVEN TALK THE SAME!!!
Never change. Also take your medals

#

Yeah because the Jews bought Meganon out. Threatened his family. Idk. Y’all really are fucking stupid though. Lol all these things happening linked to Q. They also say things they don’t correspond with it being a second hand person mishandling communications privileges. You’re the Larp. Congrats. Haha

#

You- posts “^THIS” 600 times in cbts threads, says it was once lol

>you
Congrats you don’t know how id’s work. Do you understand anything about how this website works, or are you just a stupid fuck?

The new newfags are fucking cancer. I get how others felt when I was new to /pol. Sympathy. I spent my time lurking, rarely/never start new threads. I was banned once before for posting in a r@id thread but I never got banned due to reports until the boomers and single mothers showed up

This, there is hope, felt like I was alone on /pol hell. Praise KEK and fuck plebbit

Trump is a proxy for baby boomers informing the rest of us that the party's over, faggot.

>Mods here are banning good posters and great threads. This is in concert with a shill wave. Don't be fooled by them

user, could you explain that in newfag for me? so is that why some topics are not even getting archived and slider topics grow up to 300+ replies?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

why the sudden increase in shilling and hatred over CBTS after it was proven Q is legit? (((I WONDER)))

>Oh noes, 550 cbts threads over a month
There's been 1100 fucking net neutrality threads in the last 5 days. Mods have got to start banning snowflakes who need their own threads because their ideas are so unique and special.

I honestly dont know anymore who are the jews, who are the shills, who are the spooks, who are the jew spooks, who are the spook shills, who are the jew shills, I...I...we...we....., it's just kinda entangled.