Did you ever have your mouth washed out with soap, and if so, how old were you?

So not only do americans let their children get the mark of the jew, they shove soap in their mouth?
You people never cease to disgust me.

You should always rinse your mouth with soap, dirty mouth fag.

like 7 or 8 my dude

One time. The next time my father tried to wash my mouth with soap, i killed him. I was 9.

checked

For the soap part never, but that just wasn't common in my family. I didn't experience much of any punishment, and what I did was deserved. Unlike circumcision.

when i was 7 , interestingly, it was with irish spring...so it wasn't that bad

yep, 6 or 7 y/o
I had said something nice about Canadians

Like when I was 8 I kept saying damn it. I'd get my mouth washed and look at my dad and say it again. I must have repeated this 10 times until I was spanked. I was a stubborn little prick.

once, but not with a bar, with fucking liquid soap. but I said something pretty out of line

no because iam not an amerifat and know how to speak properly

You're gonna need that soap after all those dog BJs.

The fuck is this, askreddit?

a million times why

I never got the soap. but my mom used to hit the back of my calves with a wooden spoon as discipline.

So, spanking actually works then?

If you don't overdo it. I've never had to inflict pain on a child, but god damn if they aren't the worst little shits daring you to do it.

I firmly believe that genital mutilation results in deep psychological issues.

I said fuck you to my mom when i was like 6 and she made me keep a bar of soap in my mouth for like 5 minutes

fag

I was only 86 when I first washed out my soap with my mouth

Never share extremely private memories like this that probably no other soul on Earth remembers besides you, and that took place before smartphones and cameras were everywhere to record.

Memories ONLY YOU remember are worth more than gold. Never type them or speak them or share them in any way, ever. You will need secret memories only you remember in the future. Trust me.

Start making up shit now to fuck with the system later.

This isn't just an American thing. It's an anglo thing. My parents did it to me a couple of times and they are british.

You must be a shitskin

I never received soap discipline but I purposeful tried tasting soap and germx just for the hell of it.

Worked on me. And I was never hit hard either.

All this soap talk, just what would happen if you dropped the soap in front of your parents

10ish we were playing in my friends bounce house and his dad poured soap and water in it to clean it while we used it. I slid down it with my mouth open and got it all in my mouth and it burned like a motherfucker. Hope this helps you jerk off op.

Yes, it was done to me and I'm 36. I don't see any reason to continue this custom so I'm not going to.

teacher threatened to do it in school and I dared her to do it. I told the other kids she was bluffing. I became obnoxious and started singing and dancing.

She called my mom for challenging her authoritee.

cheeky cunt

Teacher didn't know how to control the classroom tho. Should have gotten you out of there and somewhere else before you had a chance to mock her like that. Probably not a very good mother or maybe just no used to dealing with niggers.

dont swear u lil shit

does your legal guardian know you are posting on an obscure malayaysian underwater basket weaving image board

leave and never ever comeback here
it's for your own good

Why are American parents so retarded?
>gotta keeps da govmint outta muh huss
>UHMMA BEATCHU STUPID KID< YA BETTA GITZ A JOAB N GIT OATTA HEUH TA WUK FO DA GUD BANKZMANZ!

Doesn't make it any less stupid.
>raised buh stupid, stupid iz ruhaised

I fucking didn't. I just called the nuns penguins and they got mad.

I was young pre-teen but my parents used liquid dish soap. I don't recall what word I used but it sucked.

Have a great relationship with my parents, they provided a great standard to live by.