Osomatsu-san special

I don't know how much this episode is old but I'm quite shocked I didn't know about this.

If anyone missed it, a new full episode has been released about this whole horse racing thing they are promoting.

I guess the episode is extremely only for adult views and got too really shady with some puns ? they don't hold back anything.

Anyway, osomatsu-san thread.
Karamatsu still best matsu.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481594213106.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481587934400.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its soggy milk old.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481594213106.webm

It came out two days ago.
Yeah it luckily felt like a regular episode, and didn't make me want to bet on horses in the slightest.

In this special Osomatsu finally lost his virginity, correct?

Anal doesn't count. How many times do we have to go over this. Also don't forget the flag pole in anus one.

>Also don't forget the flag pole in anus one.
Toys don't count. Actual cocks do.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481587934400.webm
BDs will uncensor this right?

It was too big to be called a cock.
Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough.

His penis never went inside a vagina, he is still a virgin.

Yes, If they ever make a season 2 they have to tease him about this.

>Karamatsu still best matsu.
Shit taste

me neither, but I guess they already made a good job in making good money on trashy neets worldwide with the mobile games.

Anyway the episode was good, but someone not quite that funny like the regular ones.

fight me

I was honestly disappointed by it, I was super bored and really forgot why I even liked osomatsu so much. I was getting really hyped at the last bit though, It was a lot like the race episode
then they just??? explode??

Get ready loser.

Wow nice shit taste. This episode was great

baka

He might have lost his black cherry but I don't think it really matters since they all died resetting the world. Some part of me feels like the horse wasn't even erect unlike the last one.

imagine being this insecure about someone not liking something you like

was that scene implying kara and todo forced the horse on him?

I watched it again and I think it's possible, since the tone in their voices when they answered Choro sounded like they were doing something.

Osomatsu did nothing wrong.
Even though there are many times he would've had it coming.