So is this show actually good or is it just Fujobait?

So is this show actually good or is it just Fujobait?

>So is this show actually good or is it just X?
That line is being repeated often enough that it could be included in the list of Sup Forums thread titles like
>this is your X tonight
>ITT: overrated shit
>Sup Forums suddenly hates x
and so on.

Fujoshit

good show

Pretty good, best thing of the season

how about you watch it yourself and form your own opinions

Fujobait.

both

Would anyone give a shit about this series if the main characters weren't faggots? genuine question.

If they were cute girls I'd give a fuck, as opposed to now.

I like it, but it's not AOTS material at all.

It's a good show but I swear everyone posting in its threads are closet queers projecting their blogshit problems onto the characters.

it's fujoshit and shitty show with literal QUALITY

Does men appealing you if you even thought to reconsider this question in Sup Forums?

It's one of those shows where you watch and enjoy it yourself but stay the fuck away from it's threads.

Yes, if gay was all anyone wanted there's plenty of shitty BL they could spend their money on. But they don't, because it's garbage. YOI is as close to a passion project as you can hope for and it shows.

Regardless, it's okay for people to watch it for the main couple because it's a fucking romance, they are supposed to be the appeal.

Keep it to one thread, degenerate.

most of the caps I've seen make the art style look really bland which is weird from Sayo Yamamoto, even Fujiko which I hated was stylish

>Does men appealing you if you even thought to reconsider this question in Sup Forums?

>nigga

It's good.

That's how I am with any shounen series that I might enjoy.

Do you even know how to post first, newguy?

It's good in that you will end up liking most of the characters, bad because there's constant QUALITY and stay away from the threads.

There are scenes that are very much her style, but they're for stories within the skating routines. It wouldn't make sense to use anything too artistic for a story that's so grounded in reality, the attention to detail with the setting, the designs etc is crazy and based on a lot of real life research.

This most recent episode stepped it up. Yurios skate looked fucking great.

Fujo bait with some redeeming qualities when they skate the performance is like the ballerina dancing in Princess Tutu. If you can't tolerate the first episode then don't continue.

>It wouldn't make sense to use anything too artistic for a story that's so grounded in reality
real life is full of interesting colors though, famous paintings in the 'realist' movement can have fantastic colors

It's decent. Don't go into the threads.

Why were you ever expecting a stupid fujoshit to comprehend Sup Forums? I see no difference between them and mentally ill niggers like Chagen.

So there's actual romance, not just bait like Free? Might watch it then, even if I'm not 14 anymore I have a soft spot for that shit.

>14
MODS

Fucking underage females INHERE

No, it actually does everything it can to pretend it's romance but then doesn't deliver in the end.
And even if it did it's awfully superficial. If you want homo romance go read something that's actually good.

I specifically said I'm not underage user, keep it in your pants. I'm not a girl either but that wouldn't stop most people here, let's be real.

Why do this? Is it for shippingfags or something? It's damn unsatisfying every time.