Hillsborough

Is it okay that journalists took pictures of kids in their death throes?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WmHZm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede
youtube.com/watch?v=V4f_1_r80RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I get a quick run down of what I am looking at

It's been memory-holed
archive.is/WmHZm
>they did died tho

Human crush, part of a stadium collapsed and people trampled tens of people to death

Will you forget, Sup Forums?

Wtf

Useless
This is one of the biggest conspiracies the British police have ever pulled
Goodnight you squirrel-brained, hopeless faggots
Go whine about some twitter posts a tranny/fat lesbian made

has any autist went through this picture and highlighted who actually died? It would make jerking to this pic a lot more intense

I'm getting too black pilled user
>"Look at how what this liberal said is crazy because it aligns with their crazy liberal beliefs"
>300 replies
>1,000th BLACKED thread today
>300 replies
>Sex robots amirite?
>thread capsizes
What's the point

>Sheffield
And nothing of value was lost

I hope you're joking
I was actually researching (not for a fucked up reason like you) as we speak to find out if anyone in the picture was okay. I feel like the heavier women didn't make it. The look on the face of the boy in the cobalt blue jacket makes my heart drop

Human behavior in mobs is really interesting. Whenever people congregate in the thousands, its like people drop IQ points and start acting part of the mob, even if it kills others.

Ancedotally
>Dallas for New Years Eve
>Festivities in center square
>Line starts to form
>Line snakes for blocks
>atleast 2miles long
>line went nowhere
>hundreds of people actually lined up for nothing

Real world event
>Saudi Arabia
>Religious cities are all foot traffic
>two mobs collide in a street
>800 people died in stampede
>people were just fucking walking in a mob

Whats his deal?

>Durr im fucking retarded and dying
lol

I'm guessing that's a dead guy since he looks exactly the same in both pictures while everyone else has moved.

Holy fuck, 800 people? When was this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede

STEVE GERRARD GERRARD HE SLIPPED ON HIS FUCKING ARSE HE GAVE IT TO DEMBA BA STEVE GERRARD GERRAD
reminder that scousers deserved hillsborough

>"We as journalisits have to capture life as it is... (sharts)... something something... justice for the victims..."

>Wanting to watch soccer so bad you get crushed to death

Typical britbongs

for me its the guy with barcelona hat

To be fair, Liverpool were a great team in the 80s.

I heard Serbs are getting liberal as all hell and now actually saying Kosovo is Albania. How true is this?

They were also responsible for killing like 70+ Juventus supporters during another stadium collapse

What is somewhat sick about this is that the supporters for the other team were pissing on them as it was happening

Then the brit bongs got completely conquered by Islam and the UK is a sack of shit

weird fucking people, and that teeth thing

Can we get an official Most Crushed Scousers Power Ranking?

Also, there's video of that shit somewhere,
what the picture doesn't show here is the large amount of the people that fell on the ground and are now trampled by hundreds of pork pie eating bongs

Why would they cage off the field in the first place?
It just a soccer ball bouncing around

Not even baseball fields have that and they play with a solid rock

kek
I see what you did there

lel

He seems unaffected by it

cuz of the fans fighting against each other

worst part of this is that there was a gate with a lock and the fucking cops would not open it, they stood there on the field looking at people dying

Liverpool fans aren't people and they thought they could get away with murdering Italians lol

I guess they brought it down upon themselves then
Literally

mate its true as my dog being an astronaut. what liberal is in serbia is ultra conservative in west. if there are even neo left commie retards here who like faggots, m*slims and degenerates, they are probably some edgy teens from belgrade that are low in numbers but they are loud minority group because they are funded by soros and our western globalist controlled government. regarding kosovo is albania i have yet to see or hear someone actually saying that.

Most people in the bottom row which your looking at didn't make it

How do I survive a stampeed?

What's the problem?

The English are so retarded, how did they think it's a good idea to overfill a standing room only, no assigned seat section with a chesse grater in front? America does sports better in nearly every single day.

well you cant since you are swedish and you must always think of others well being first

Don't go near places that look like they were designed by a 60 iq civil engineer.

There is no way to survive once you are down, any way what do you care, your country is finished

Check blood flow to the hands. I think he's still alive.

Don't catch yourself on all that edge.

>SS officers drop penny ouside the gates of Auschwitz Concentration Camp, 1944, Colourized

you're schizophrenic right?

Perfectly suited for climbing, but that breaks they sporting spirit. Why would it be wrong to take pictures? You gotta document reality.

english are garbage, they must be afflicted with psychosis

I dont understand how people think australians are even remotely clever or witty.

Even worse is the obvious self indulgence of your percieved reputation.

(((leaf)))

Checked. Good catch!

When so many come together, individual thought becomes obsolete.
You are now thinking as one massive organism. One creature
Think of a flock of birds, schools of fish, bee hives, packs of wolves, locust, voltron, the power rangers... and the ultimate: Ants

What makes you think humans are any different. Everyone is not special, there are no snowflakes other than literal snow flakes

youtube.com/watch?v=V4f_1_r80RY

Ok here is the trick.
Imagine you are in this mess somewhere and you cant make a step forward and neither can the people infront of you.
So the only thing you can decide is, how you fall on the ground, and in which position and if you want to be ontop of somebody or directly on the ground.
My suggestion is to let yourself fall on your belly, flat to the surface, arms next to your face as if you would do pushups.
In this position you can transfer the weight that will stack up on top of you on alot of surface area. I would say that maximum 2-3 people can stack up ontop of you so maybe around + 150 to 200kg on you if you are unlucky. Since you are on the belly and you can push yourself up you can atleast breath. Next thing you can do is to protect your head from people that want to stand up on your head.

It would be interesting to know how long those people were trapped under the people. I think I could survive under 2-3 britbongs for 30 minutes without collapsing. And even then you might be lucky and still breathe in this position.

>leaf

If the purpose was to stop people acting like fucking mongs at what should’ve been enjoyable sports games then its good

Still got it aye cunt?!

96 people died

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name

The people who died were in the middle you mentally retarded faggots, havent any of you losers been to a concert. I do suppose the fag taking pictures should have cut that fence and started pulling people out.

The game was sold out, but it was something of a tradition for scousers to show up without tickets anyway, queue up and then push through the turnstilles. On this occasion so many of them did that and there will still hundreds outside with and without tickets trying to get in. The police trying to avoid a crush at the turnstilles opened a gate to let them in not realising that the standing terrace was already full.

Scousers using their dindu tier intellect refuse to take any responsibility for this and insist that all the blame lies with the police.

The government at the time of the incident declared privately that the police shouldn't be blamed because football hooliganism was a big problem at that time (hence the fencing).

If history has taught us anything, especially very recent history, it's that congregating in large numbers is always a recipe for disaster, regardless of the purpose. Solitude is the best way to live if self-preservation is your ultimate goal.

This actually makes sense. I will remember to try it next time.

'Football fans'
They were hardly people, many were barely hominid

>flag

Hang yourself, worthless Ameritard child. Remember your edginess when anything in your life goes to shit. You deserve it and worse.

>autism
underrated

Fuck off, Paki.

>America does sports better in nearly every single day.
Apart from formula 1. You suck at turning right.

kek thats pretty accurate

>Is it okay
They were all to drunk to say "no".

>I think I could survive under 2-3 britbongs for 30 minutes without collapsing

>britbong is now a unit of crush
>equivalent to 6 microyanks

>next time.
what next time?

Crikey, just a pair of bolt cutters could have saved them.

This.
The Current narrative is that the evil policecrushed the poor innocent scousers to death. and woe betide anyone who mentions that the crowd was drunk, fighting each other and more of them were coming in all the time.