W-what did he mean by this, Sakurabros?

W-what did he mean by this, Sakurabros?

>Raped day and nght by thousands of worms.
I'd be surprised if she was tight.

Her comment of "Yours is really big" instead of "You're really big" is the more biting part of that scene.

Stop! He must've meant something else.... He meant 'tight' like 'cool'.

>It's tight
Pretty self-explanatory.

Shirou's just lying to you, user. You think he'd freely admit he's small?

Unreliabe narration at its best.

A pussy needs to have room so you can thrust back and forth into it. It's still tight around his penis, so it's the perfect vagina. Meanwhile, Rin's vagina was so small that they both just got hurt when they tried to fuck.

Not after Ishtar is done with it though

It was their own fault for not getting Saber in to warm her up.

Saber's vagina seemed fine after Rin has finished with it.

Saber knows how to please men.

And Rin knows how to please women.

And Sakura knows how to please Shirou.

How shocking a woman knows how to get women off

Face it wormos, Illya is best wife and grail.

Saber a worst.

And nobody knows how to please Taiga

That Shirou is small

You mean Miyu?

Do people think she's called wormslut for no reason? how do they not know this about her at this point? Like even if they didn't play any of the VN there is still fate/zero which covered it quite well and in detail.

>Wriggle, wriggle.
>Wriggle, wriggle.
>Wriggle, wriggle, wriggle.

This piece of narration has always left me at a loss, what exactly was Nasu trying to convey through this?

He's a fan of the Wriggles.

Shirou brought a short sword to that fight.

What did he mean by this?

Sakura is a fucking slut, is full of worms and is worstgirl.

The worms kind of loosened her up.

That's an odd way of saying "old men with money"

That's an odd way of saying "Tsundere Finnish Ojous"

That bitch is loose.

>Do people think she's called wormslut for no reason?
Well, she kind of is, considering she's by far the most devoted to Shirou out of the three heroines.

I guess you could say Rin wasn't "wormed" up.

Sex with her was great, though. This is made very clear.

Worst sex as depicted in the VN must have been the Shed in Fate route. Awkward, uncomfortable and featuring Saber.

Hollowed out by dick worms.

Shirou is a Jap. His tiny Asian dick can't fill her up.

I like her personality and stuff but just the thought of her having worms inside of her makes me sick, I wouldn't even touch her with a fucking stick.

It's okay, she's worm-free.

Still disgusting, not happening.

Shinij is the real MC

literally, what's the difference?

Implications.
By saying that he's really big, it might simply be Sakura comparing Shirou's sword to her idealized idea of how big a dick is.
Saying that his is really big implies that it isn't the first one she sees. The really also implies that she already took large dicks, although not as large as Shirou's.

There isn't one. Japanese tends to be oddly specific about bodyparts, eg. "my stomach is hungry" vs "I am hungry"

She called his dick big and the translator went with an overtly literal way of phrasing it in english. You find that in a lot of fan translations because the translator is typically not a native english speaker and awkward phrasing doesn't immediately jump out at them.

what if she just said *so big*?

> educated prostitute
How many educated prostitutes has Shirou slept with in his life to make this comparison?