One Punch Man

What is Suiryu's deal?
Could he beat Gary?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/809285448140894208
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a sandnigger, it's best not to try understanding their logic and just kill them on the stop
>Could he beat Gary?
Wouldn't even be able to beat Metal Bat

You think he's from the middle east of all places because of his darker than average complexion?

Yes, until it's proved otherwise

He believes he's apart of a superior breed of humans and what's to fight other strong people. But he's a prick and will likely only be reveling in the one of the next webcomic arts. Garou would just steal the void fist from him

he is blast

No

What do you even mean with "until it's proved otherwise"? Are you under the assumption that all native Japanese are fair skinned? You're the sandnigger of this thread.

There's only three place on the world map, according to America.

Chingchong, yellow
Normal people, the whites.
Blacks, the african.
Browns the sandniggers.

>clase
>rango

You're a blithering idiot.

yea he just let his hair grow lol
everything he says in the manga coincides with blasts MO

Why isn't it carbonated water fist or whatever the translation was before?

> Are you under the assumption that all native Japanese are fair skinned
They aren't even japanese, they're the same vague race in all series like this one. He's not mixed, we've already seen someone like that and he clearly lives out of the cities with his clothes and mannerisms, so why is it so bad to assume that he's a different ethnicity. Besides nothing I said was meant to be taken seriously, except for the part where he could beat Metal Bat
Ask Mangastream, Voters Fist was changed to Fist of The Pure Blood Master Race

>Could he beat Gary?
He would literally just steal his Void Fist.

He doesnt know about okinawa.
You are by far one of the most ignorant people on this board is you think okinawans are sandniggers.

>i w-was only pretending to be retarded!

Is this the famous mental gymnastics I've heard about? It's time to stop posting.

Don't really know much about Okinawa, going to have too look that up. I thought most of the Japanese elements were going to be related to Saitama
You really took my comment seriously didn't you

>comment
Just kill yourself newfag

Did me not saying post ruffle you? Report me then

>wielding just one fist
Suiryu's deal is that he's a shitter.

Blast wouldn't go dick in a tournament instead of being at his job.

He probably job to that monster coming towards the city
Garou does not even until Darkshine

I don't get what the fuck you're saying, ESL-kun.

Garou shits on this faggot.

Okinawa refers to the islands below japan. They have darker skin but are japanese for the most part since Japan owns the territory and has for a long time. It is common to see okinawans in Japan since they are no longer treated as second class citizens.

Cool, I'm always interested in learning Japanese history.

Well we can't tell until the Void Fist is shown

It'll be shown and forgotten just like that. Spoilers: it's nothing special.

Garou absorbs fists for breakfast

You can't just assume that
I'm well aware, but if could be strong enough to kill him if they where to actually meet in this arc

garou doesnt absorb shit
he dodges it

*3. 248,972 *,494,135 One Punch-Man Vol.12
Sales increased a bit from last week

Yeah, 2nd week did better than Volume 11 2nd week, lets pray Volume 12 also has strong legs .

Garou already knows more techniques than what's his name could ever hope to learn. He picked them up in an instant and can do the same with this faggot's fist. As a martial artist he's leagues above. Throw the saiyajin trope in there as well.

If they were to meet, which they won't, the only outcome is what's his name getting fucking outskilled.

>garou doesnt absorb shit
you haven't read shit m8

With Tokyo Ghoul having a live action Movie next year, I have the feeling there will be an OPM Live Action Movie for 2018.

Popular Seinen arent safe either from Live Action movie adaptations.

Wasn't there a few threads back where it was posted that WB or Fox were considering on making one

Later Garou. But I'm still unsure about this current one

? Garou has had this ability since he started doing martial arts. He can copypaste what's his name's shit and use it against him any fucking time. And his arsenal is already way more diverse.

I know, but right now he's a lot more careless and cocky

Yeah, and I pray WB gets the right to do it, since its the lesser of the 2 devils.

America could do a decent job making a OPM movie because of the whole hero environment.

? He STAYS careless and cocky, it's an almost integral part of his character. That doesn't change the fact that he's already a saiyajin who is way, way more skilled than what's his name.

>WB
>Makes it exactly like BvS or MoS. Ignites a >Saitama vs Superman fan war that will last past human existence

OR

>Fox
>Makes is like the shit X-men movies
>Makes it like the good X-men movies
>Makes it like Deadpool
>Puts no effort into it like the rest of their movies
I'm honestly terrified of both of them

But there already was a OPM live action movie

Yeah your right. I'm over thinking this

First half and soundtrack of the movie was great. Everything falls apart in the second half

Help me Sup Forums. She makes me lightheaded whenever I see her. I need more

I want the snake tiddies

Why does he create these 10/10 sluts only to kill them a few pages later.

wew

Because they're sluts. Nothing of value is lost

Fubitch and tornado are both sluts. The succubus whore got more panels then perfect snake

Tatsumaki isn't a slut, she's saving her virginity for Blast.

Fubuki isn't a slut. She's just wants attention

Meant for

>implying fubuki hasn't fucked everyone of her members as initiation

Fubooty would fuck Saitama if it meant getting him into her cabinet of booty calls.

>Implying
They wouldn't dare touch her knowing that Tats is constantly watching her

inb4 his power is to negate attacks
>one punch doesn't work anymore
>it ends in a tie because neither can really hurt each other
>the big baddie coming in will have to be the tie breaker

She'd fuck him knowing that there's nothing Tats could do to him. She's already chasing him through A-Class

Wasn't ONE planning on finishing the original OPM webcomic with one last arc? Something with war in the title?

okinawans are asian mexicans

He's drawn fewer pages in the last 3 years than Togashi so fat chance of that. He's done drawing it seriously I'm sure.

Suiryu beats Saitama by ring out after Saitama punches the ground. The artist spoiled today.

> That quality

MUUUH

Source
Volume 7 best cover

That would make him stronger than everyone else in the series so no

Yeah no.

Murata is a near-perfect shonen mangaka.

>She's already chasing him through A-Class

can't wait to see the Saitama vs. Handsome Mask fight.

Sweet Mask wants his dick tho

silly billy the tournament is his job
He is just after the prize money

nah.

It's another DUDE ONE PUNCH LMAO JOKE

If you mean the first 40 minutes or so, sure.

CALLED IT since last year.
It's to show that Martial arts can shit on Saitama to prepare the idiot fans from Gary beating the shit out of Saitama later.

Uh, guys.

Middle East does not exist in OPM world, and neither does Japan.

Lin Lin was robbed man. Robbed.

It doesnt
Plot demands he doesn't get the prize money though

>literally fillershit the manga
what went wrong?

They need a buffer for One to make more webcomic

>posting a page where Gary isn't using martial arts when my post specifically said martial arts could beat Saitama.

Truly a utopia of unmatched magnitude!

This might be the only series I can think of where the anime's going to need to make filler to make time for the manga to make filler to make time for the webcomic to post a few more pages.

an armbar pretty much counts as martial arts.

Why is the image poster autistic?

God I just want to see Saitama and Suiryu fight.

Is that ranma?

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/809285448140894208

Who is that?

He's going to get one punched

He gets fisted a lot alright

Flash of Light Flash, of course.

He's got much shorter hair though.

Maybe something/someone just cut it?

>Plot demands he doesn't get the prize money though
Actually, it wouldn't matter. Saitama's poverty is actually self-induced. He lives like a poor man because he thinks like one. Genos' rent money is still untouched and in a drawer somewhere. Saitama has no idea what to do with wealth even if he gets it so it really doesn't matter. He likes earning money, but he isn't a spender.

"Localization", user.