Want to split a burger, user-kun?

Want to split a burger, user-kun?

Who the fuck eats a hamburger with a fork and knife?

Why can't japanese girls eat burg right?

The sides of my mouth have been splitting for about a month now so they start bleeding whenever I open my mouth for something bigger than a chicken nugget.

Are you a japanese girl?

If the burger's too big or something super gourmet, you hold it in place with a dressed toothpick and slice at it like a smaller roast beef.

>gourmet burger

I take it your friends and family don't love you enough to take you to some fake fancy burger chain for fridays or birthdays.

Maybe if you're a commie.

I just don't think that burgers should be "gourmet", since hamburgers and hot dogs are a staple "everyman" food.

This is fucking disgusting.

Eh, it's relative. You have these crazies in the east coast who pay hundreds for pizzas with gold flakes and super rare caviar/anchovies on them, so a $13 large burger with A-1 and peppercorn isn't out of the blue for me.

>eating a burger with any utensil other than your hands
Oh my jimmies

The fact that cheap, shitty versions exist doesn't mean you can't have a nice version. You can get a pack of cheap ramen for 30 cents, but you can also go to a nice restaurant and get a bowl of gourmet ramen that isn't shit.

Had to eat with it one time.
Shit was huge, delicious, but way fucking huge.

Well, at least americans know how to eat a burger with their hands. If the burger is big every time you bite a lot of sauce and the stuff inside starts to move and that's annoying as fuck. I always end up using a fork too.

>gourmet
Even dives and cheap family restaurants can serve you burgers that are too tall to comfortably eat with your hands.
OP's picture is not an example of this, of course.

Drink water?

Dude, drop like fifteen bucks on a burger that has a bunch of shit on it you like at a restaurant with a good reputation for quality burgers and you'll hate yourself for missing out all these years. A shitty fast food sandwich from McDonald's is as different from a quality burger as a hot pocket is from fresh restaurant pizza.

Remember to dip your burger in some maple syrup

Everything is gourmet if you put gold leaf and truffle oil on it.

Some can

you're all retarded for thinking a burger is gourmet if it costs $15 and that you shouldn't eat it with your hands

>people talking about hamburgers like they know shit
>probably haven't even been to Hamburg

You're all fucking retarded.

>split a burger
Eat the whole thing. You need some fattening up. I'll buy one for myself.

Hamburgers in Hamburg is just a ham steak. Which is also what they call it in Japan. Though I don't know why Japan eats it at all since they have the far superior Katsu steak.

What the west knows as Hamburger was invented in the US. It is thought to have been invented between 1898 and 1905. But multiple people lay claim to coming up with the idea.

>all those carbs
No thanks.

Carbs are the main reason people get addicted to hamburgers. They think they're eating it for the meat. But really their body is dependent on wheat and sugar.

I had to completely cut out wheat from my diet because of this.

I eat everything with a fork spoon or knife at work because it keeps my hands clean

>eating burg with a knife and fork

YAMERO

Yes why not.

who the fuck does that?

I do if the burger is covered in chili.

It's the norm in EU restaurants.
The exception are buger joints

>knife and fork

I don't want to get aids from splitting food with a faggot.

Quads check confirms truth

here it is

Burger kun

No thanks, I already had my daily mandated burger

>The sides of my mouth have been splitting for about a month now

no way

user, you have herpes. Mouth sores are a typical symptom.
Sorry you had to hear it from me.

I want to eat hamburgers again but red meat is unhealthy ;_;.

Do it, we are going to die anyway

You can eat burgers with other kinds of meat too.
But please don't eat that vegetarian garbage.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

For once a tripfag isn't a complete faggot
>tfw the captcha is about pizza
That's it, i need junk food

They're not used to having gigantic things in their mouth.

Looks like squap to me

We red-blooded Americans don't get triggered by much but goddamn does using utensils on a burger trigger the shit out of me.

>We red-blooded Americans don't get triggered by much
As an American, there's a billion ways to trigger other Americans. Basically showing them anything they're not accustom to like a foreign language, opera or their own history before the year 1945.

What? There's the whole SJW anti-SJW thing everyone is getting triggered around here.

Because you hold it from the bottom, not the top. Fucking chinks

white girls must be good at eating those Big Black burgers

Oh, I didn't realize that $15-20 was what you were talking about. I was thinking something like $100, similar to food at high-end restaurants.

East coster detected

They're not red blooded

Anyone have that image (or better yet a thread screencap) of that user eating a burg like this?

The fuck is that?

I have a big beard and mustache, if I don't cut it into bite sized pieces, I end up chewing on a bit of hair as I try to shove the fucking burger in my mouth.

I honestly eat burgers way less because of my facial hair because they're inconvenient.

Nope, nope, land of ten thousand nopes.

Next I suppose you wanna eat pizza with a fork and knife.

Nah. Toothpick is all you need. Grab that shit and shove it in your mouth like an animal. Show your friends and family what an alpha male you are.

I know your pain, and it is truly horrible.

A bacon sandwich with a bigass piece of bacon.

Get some lip balm on that shit or see a doctor or something.

How is it possible for Japan to out bacon Americans.

Glorious Nippon!

You're biting it wrong. Use those incisors.

Holy shit

Awww shit nigga, is that fatback?

Eating burger like that doesn't make you an alpha. In fact, it just make you look more beta for failing in trying to show off your manliness

HOLLY SHIT

me too, I have a large moustache and so I generally eat meals with utensils as much as possible.

My mouth used to do that until I got some nice lipbalm and stopped sucking dick.

god damn

I'd do if they'd serve it with a knife.

I ate one huge burger in a restaurant one day, the thing was simply too huge, like 12cm diameter and 8cm high. I don't know, but the shit was so big i couldn't fit it into my mouth and when i tried to bite it all of it fell down, so i had to cut it in halves.

Because japs love two things. Food and drinking. That my friend is something you desire when you are absolutely gone.

Utensils problematic, but using a knife to cut a burger in half to share is no big deal.

Nice file size Satan

Going through her autism for her social link wasn't worth it, damn you mitsuru

this is bullshit.

you can get a nice burger at mcdnolads too. have you ever put a poutine and hashbrown on top of the patty? that's some first class shit.

This reminds me of myself as a child. And Patrik.

>see international students at uni eat burgers, fries, chicken wings, and pizza with utensils all the time
You guys cringe too right?

>All of these pics without post best girl with burg first
Disgusting!

I wonder how you got hurt.

>My red, white, and blue soul when I see people from other countries enjoying burgers.

My family isn't low brow enough to eat a hamburger at a proper establishment
It's fine at a McDonalds, but in a formal setting? You can't be serious.

Chili's does some bomb hamburgers.

Juicy, running down my arm kind of burgers.

But my fav budget burger place is In-N-Out.

thats a big boy burger