CNN Highest Ratings ever

Why does Trump think he is 'winning' against CNN when they are experiencing their highest ratings in years and Trump's ratings keep slipping?

Because Fox News nearly doubles those numbers quarter over quarter.

But Trump claims CNN's ratings are way down because of their anti-Trump slant. This is not true. In fact their ratings have skyrocketed since Trump came onto the scene.

fuck off nigger

sage

Their growth isn't overcoming their overall revenue dips. CNN isn't as profitable despite those relatively small viewership bumps.

1mil viewers seems pretty shitty, no?

>defending (((cnn)))
unironically gas yourself, muppet

fucking random youtubers have better numbers...

> Trumps ratings vs CNN ratings
You must be a burger

Varg has almost as many views as their day time.

i though fox news was down because of the loss of o-o-o-oreilly and megan

Because those rating are lower than nick at night

thats just his psychiatrists checking in on him

>(((psychiatrists)))
Tell me more about your diagnoses Mr Waltzstein

this triggers the trumpkin snowflake lmao

>highest ratings in years
>less viewers than the disney channel
lol
1 Fox News Channel 2.48M 1.83M +36%
2 ESPN 1.91M 2.15M -11%
3 USA Network 1.68M 1.82M -8%
4 TBS 1.59M 1.80M -12%
5 HGTV 1.58M 1.50M +5%
6 TNT 1.55M 1.72M -10%
7 Discovery Channel 1.40M 1.55M -10%
8 History 1.33M 1.49M -11%
9 Disney Channel 1.32M 1.72M -23%
10 CNN 1.30M 0.732M +77%

your shit has less viewers than reruns of other shit.

Post 2016 stats

There's a difference between unironically watching bad news and "watching for lulz"

>But Trump claims CNN's ratings are way down because of their anti-Trump slant. This is not true. In fact their ratings have skyrocketed since Trump came onto the scene

It is true. CNN was the only game in town, in cable new, for well over a decade. Their viewers are way down in relation to their competition. They are now being left in the dust by FOX and MSNBC. CNN may have a net increase in viewers (mostly due to Trump being a gold mine for ratings) but they are falling further and further behind every day. They are becoming more and more irrelevant every day.

>I love sage: the post

>Still believes polls.

Their ratings are garbage considering they're a mainstream news channel in a nation of 300m~ regular tv watchers, plus another 100m who speak the same language and get the same broadcasts in the country upstairs.

That's pretty damn pathetic really. Fox does way fucking more. Plenty of solo or group youtube channels do more, even with daily content.

my point is fuck off jew

>1 out of every 300 US citizens.
>thinks that means anything

Way to steal our lingo faggot

>be loser sjw democrap
>criticize pols insensitive memes
>lose grip on society and election
>act like polsters out of desperation from getting btfo for so long

Wew lad, you shill fags have really come full circle havent you? Too bad you didn't learn anything