Reminder to vote Hillary for TIME Person of the Year

It's her turn!

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/
theamericanfreedomparty.us/the-merida-initiative-how-u-s-taxpayers-pay-for-wall-between-mexico-and-guatemala/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather drink bleach.

fpbp

Would be a nice 'farewell goodbye' present before Trump hangs her

Whatever happened to all the blacked threads? Asking for a friend.

SHITTED

Hands down, Harvey Weinstein had the most influence. He touched a lot of lives, literally.

fuck off

not again, she gave me gavrilo princip burns in my inner groin region - i had to use a topical bleech bit to clear it up

Bannon is on the list. I voted him.

for me it was 100 percent yes on Trump and 0 percent yes for everyone else. Was it like this for you guys too? Took the poll before when Trump was losing to poundmetoo. Just wondering if its because I voted before or if we successfully took hte poll over

I voted for Kim Jong Un.

I'm laughing how how the crown prince of saudi arabia has the best ratings on the poll

shill detected hilarity sucks dude

How the fuck would she be person of the year? She’s done nothing all year, except sign a book at Costco

if bannon gets more then 15% they will restart the poll. (Screen cap this)

Why is the Muslim guy 44% and trump is 9%...

the list this year is full of literal who's
most of them haven't been relevant since 2016

slide thread

>SAGE

KYS derp....

Yeah. Vote to push person of the year a corrupt war criminal who lost a rigged election. Riiiight.

daily reminder to vote for trump, if he gets it 2 years in a row there will be a major libtard chimpout

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

It's women. Women don't make sense.

No they won't Sup Forums wins these a lot. Time doesn't make the actual time of the year based on a stupid internet poll.
Margaret Atwood is on top though. Clinton pretty low. Canadian tumblr is going to win the internet?

Holy shit, Kim Jong Un is in list!
You know what to do, Sup Forums

Ick... Also, you need to click the red text under the voting section that displays the actual polls.

Prince Salman is winning, followed by 7 lines of garbage, and then Trump. He's in 9th place, where he was at 2nd place yesterday. The Prince's ratings have also been less than halved from 31% or thereabouts.

Tumblr/Twitter must be spreading this around.

I would do it ironically but I am afraid some people would take it seriously. Who do we vote for this year. They couldn't take Trump of we would to place one right?

>time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

Only one guy out of 33 is sitting above 10%, and it's the crown prince of Saudi Arabia with a whopping 55% Yes votes.

Raghead shills are out in full force today.

>Man of the Year
>2016: Trump
>2017: Hillary (on why she lost to Trump)

Looking forward to the article about her book signings in Costco and wandering aimlessly in local parks to find herself again in the post-apocalyptic world.

Why not nominate "The Ghost of Hitler"? They might actually run with it to show how terrible and evil the "new" right is becoming, not realizing that millions of FaceBook zombies might actually look into Hitler's writing and history.

These are the results from the US

And these are the gay results from Germany.

BUMP
VOTE CLINTON YOU LARPERS
HILLARY CLINTON 2020
GOING TO BE THE DEATH
OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
Q

It has to be Xi Jinping. He has become the most powerful person on the planet.

Other candidates would be Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos or even Kim Jong Un.

Voting Hillary would be funny in that it would reinforce the hysterical view that Hillary was the deserving victor after winning the popular vote. Keeping Hillary in public consciousness and part of the Democratic brand is the best thing you can do to harm the left.

Lets vote sam hyde instead

YAS QUEEN

Reminder that Hillary was able to build a wall, unlike Dr*mph.

theamericanfreedomparty.us/the-merida-initiative-how-u-s-taxpayers-pay-for-wall-between-mexico-and-guatemala/

I'd go for Taylor Swift.

Mrs. Clinton for anti-human of the year.

trump supporters rarely care about stupid opinion polls.