CBTS

We have regrouped due to shill faggotry. We are now on infinity chan. Please follow instruction to new bread

Other urls found in this thread:

cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are on 8 chan to get there you need to type in 8ch dot net forward slash cbts forward slash res forward slash 20 dot html

This is where we are

Before Christianity appeared, the Stryges ate the flesh of slaughtered children;

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

How do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you post a fake Q post?

PRAISE MEGAANON FOR BTFO THIS QLARP FUCKERY

Sure.

And you faggots should go back pronto

Leave this thread. THIS IS NOT REAL BREAD. REAL BREAD is on 8 chan now

This

We will gain control
Realize that you will never
Feel this way again
Everything you wanted
Was right in front of your eyes
This is the life
So take it in and embrace
No more waste in faith 'cause we are home
Don't let it be easy
You need a sense of direction
To visualize perfection
We are home we are free
This is serenity
Stop holding on for nothing

Thoughts and Prayers going out to Q, Trump, Rogers, Operators, and (you)
8c_Conf

Regrouping 570 threads of followers at this point is fucked, just stay here
Whatever fuckery you guys are running from will only follow you more than the people who are actually interested will

THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR THE NEW LINK CANT WAIT TO GO THERE AND JOIN THE COMBERSATION FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT WOW HELL YA WOW IM GOING THERE NOW AND NEVER COMING BACK HELL YA

kys shill BEGONE

Kill yourself faggot, get the fuck off this website

he lives.

Stop it with your stupid fucking autoposting spam. Please just stop.

I'd be surprised if CBTS wasn't too autistic even for 8nigger mods

I give it 2 hours before shut down.

But has anyone seen anon5 and q in the same thread together?

Q asked Sup Forums to wake up boomers.
So don't bitch about it. You said yes.
I was gassed five times and was turned into lamp shades and soap.
Stop bitching. They will save us before this is over because they have the numbers and Facebook friends. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger.
Wake up all the un cool dipshits.
This is your greatest challenge.
You little fucking ass holes. Be stronger.
1488. Think about the win. What do you have to do? Get back to fucking work. And yes, they are idiots and you hate them. So do I. Fuck boomers. Do you want to gas the Jews or not?

FAKE ID!! No space between Q and the rest of the trip. Fake ID.

get the fuck off our board

It looks different because its on 8ch

t. didn't read the OP

I will not be answering faggots. If you want to take part in CBTS go to 8 chan. Q posts there. If you want to shill. shill away. I am only watching this board periodically to fap to your hearts desire

Mind giving me id of the thread where those Q posts were in?

Here is my contribution -

I'm the guy that got confirmed for the Titanic theory by Q so this is a natural extension of that and he has confirmed virtually all of what this is - yet we don't have it in image form so here ya go! : )
- I couldn't find biology records except to say that John Podesta's father was also the same name - and I have found that only 2 families out of hundreds of Podesta's came from Europe - Rothchild's place of operations at the time - meaning this has to be his grandfather.
I also found a "wink" in that 2 Russian's were named ROTHCHILD - and on the ship - likely coordinating with Podesta's grandfather.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Here is all of Q's posts several pages but NO Q TALK HERE. Go to 8 chan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/

Thank you
You experienced backlash because you were shitting up the board and bringing in normies
With your own board you can explore your rabbit holes individually in different threads

Your help would be appreciated on 8 chan

Braise Meba :DDDDD

No problem. I am just trying to herd the cats to another piece of real estate

Holy fuck good goddamm riddance
tell me its not a joke

His great imagination had compelled him to say " most of the people would go hospital when people know the entity of cabals " but we know he was partially correct regarding to this, real corruption around the world. I'd like to say next digging planning would be better if it goes along with people who are supposedly planning NWO. Because we are feeling a Great War is incoming, right? At least political geography is not stable. War can swipe all of the religions and paradigms when it is planned to accomplish NWO scheme. And everything will be rewritten. We will be forced to obey new religion and laws and system. So we must get focused on suspicious movements and people.

It is not a joke so please don't shit up my board. Just let me round up the late comers please.

It's not a joke.

Once they're in a true containment zone maybe the lack of "shills" and "bots" will show them they weren't really onto anything at all.

never really been on eight channel before would like to observe your guys operation as I make the transfer over to there.

Anything I should know about going on over to eight channel?

So, the Titanic was sunk by a coal fire started by Podestas great great grandfather because bribed by Rothschilds.

>Shilling not to go to superior chan
We're on to you.

Ms13.

1. Good for wetworks and trafficking

2. Could some members infiltrate/appear as refugees in OTHER countries?

3. Central America connections

4. Devil horns allegience?

sigh....

this board was purchased specifically for the cbts threads - well whoever the dumbass is he will soon realize the gravity of the mistake he made.

See you on Tuesday, faggots.

It is easier there.

how can i search tripcode on 8ch like archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Holy shit shoo you massive faggot

It makes a lot of sense
CBTS threads get derailed and have no cohesion, and so many anons dislike them that they get flooded with baitposting
With your own board the topics can be more succinct and the good ones will rise to the top

Any precautions I should take before going on eight channel?

no Q talk here please. Take it to 8 chan please

FUCKING FINALLY

And we'll just continue doing what we were doing here, as well.

>infinitychan board
>purchased
So this is the power of cbts tripfags

so Q was AOK with that yeah? good to know you being in direct contact with them and that

Jesus christ, thank God this shit is finally gone, now that this tumor is gine, it's time to get rid of the rest.
This is truly a Christmas miracle.

Don't be a namefag, don't be a tripfag and cont piss off 8 chan

Oh, no one is going anywhere.

I don't think anyone is interested in joining a "true containment zone"

Just go and lurk for a while and decide for yourself

Because you hate 4/pol/?
Why metastasise cancer?

oooooh shit here he is XD XD XD

CRAZINESS BEFORE THE SCHIZOPHRENIA

kek

>Christmas
>flag
i mean

ok thank you user!

Ok just wanted to make sure. thanks user.

fake Q retard

got a link for that??

R A R E

Holy shit these LARPing levels are fucking incredible.
Jesus christ you're all dumber than a fucking boot.

>purchased
Nigger wat?

I honestly had no clue what these threads were about and didn't give a shit.
Bye faggots

Checked.

We got your emails and your coal Podestaaaa.

>implying there's no white Christians in israel
>implying there's no Arab Christians in Israel

What’s “a true containment zone”?

No, this is perfectly fine right here, feel free to go away if you like.

Shit. That's crazy. Podestas are a long line of sabotaging dirtbag lackeys.

THANK YOU

WE WILL LOVE IT THERE, PRAISE Q. HE HAS MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE MOVING US THERE TOGETHER.

AAHAHAHAHAHA BOOMERS BTFO

No joke. I was here a few hours ago when a mod basically said enough is enough. We shitposted them to oblivion. Of course, they blamed shills and "they must be on the right track" because cia niggers were derailing them

Joel A. Getz
Senior Associate Dean for Development and Alumni Relations
[email protected]

Joel Getz serves as the Senior Associate Dean for Development and Alumni Relations. He joined the Yale School of Management in February 2008. At Yale SOM, Mr. Getz is in charge of all fundraising and alumni initiatives. He oversaw the successful completion of the $250 million Management Tomorrow campaign, much of which was devoted to raising funds for Evans Hall. Mr. Getz came to Yale SOM from the William J. Clinton Foundation in New York, where he served as Director of Development for former President William J. Clinton’s worldwide charitable, educational, and economic development initiatives. Mr. Getz was instrumental in creating a formal development operation for the Clinton Foundation, which raised in excess of $135 million annually.

Prior to his work with the Clinton Foundation, Mr. Getz was President of the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City, working with Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, deputy mayors, and NYC agency commissioners, as well as a 50-member board of top CEOs, financiers, philanthropists and community leaders, to plan, prioritize and implement fundraising initiatives to support civic improvements in the City of New York. Upon leaving his position at the Mayor’s Fund, Mayor Bloomberg appointed Mr. Getz to the Board where he served for the remaining 8 years of Mayor Bloomberg’s term. Mr. Getz’s additional previous work experience includes university fundraising at Stanford University, where he was associate director of The Stanford Fund and then a major gifts officer, both for the university and for the Graduate School of Business. He also has an entrepreneurial bent: from 1990 to 1997 he was the President and Co-Founder of Rim Pacific, a manufacturing and distribution firm focusing on art reproductions. Joel received his B.A. in 1986 from Harvard University and has served on the board of the Alumni Association.

YOURE ALL FUCKING RETARDED AND CRIPPLE CHAN WILL EAT YOUR RETARD BABIES FOR DINNER

Love The Discovery. Regenerate is my fav off that album. Lyrics hit hard.

good fuck off and stay there

Reported for ban evasion

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:3LaVfhm8 Sat 25 Nov 2017 14:35:44 No.150876856 ViewReport
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

Some true meme war veterans fighting in these trenches. Salute to all the anons organically coming together to shoah this cancer. Like the Qfags claim they do, but for realzies.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:3LaVfhm8 Sat 25 Nov 2017 14:22:21 No.150875388 ViewReport
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
RED1_RED2_
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

craziness before the schizophrenia

Good idea. That'll work.