Sweden plans to implement a new ESRB system for sexist games

dagensmedia.se/medier/digitalt/datorspel-kan-fa-normkritisk-markning-6094700

So basically, a council will decide if a game is sexist, and if it is, it's going to be marked with a shameful label.

This in turn will of course decrease sales, and eventually rid the market of such games.

Thoughts?

strawpoll.me/14484060

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=romance novel covers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This in turn will of course decrease sales
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

sweden should be nuked

is there anything that could possibly happen there that would actually surprise anyone at this point?

Alright. I hope they censor unrealistically muscular and 6'5 tall men.

Male power fantasy, complete opposite of the unattainable ideals objectification of women promotes

What? It's the same thing. You can't have one and remove the other. Women in games might as well be 'female power fantasy' with that logic.

Hello Sup Forums,

As a Persian who was born, raised and is living in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared little suburban cuckolds, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to speak about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better speak about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here speaking disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who speaks about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep speaking like you do I will come home to you and I will insert my big thick Persian cock in your sister's, girlfriend's and mother's tight little wet pussy and fuck her nice and slowly until she comes so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. And this child will always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

youtube.com/watch?v=847AmgmlFC8

>replaced with cute, affectionate dick girl waifus

I'm definitely OK with this desi

i cant take anything from sweden seriously anymore.

Tall muscular men are created by men as a fantasy. Women have no interest in being sexualized objects by men.

>Swedish games
When was is that Sweden produced any games? You could pick up a Swedish game, all English, all based on American films and fiction. There are no Swedish games, they are all working for USA.

This

fpbp

>sweden
>having an effect on the game market
also
>implying it wont boost sales because kids want the edgy shit

Moms already buy their 12 year olds "M rated" games all the time. Slapping the letters "SEXist" on the cover will just make kids want it even more.

>Women have no interest in being sexualized objects by men.
Wrong, it's their life goal.

Oh well, the Swedish game market dies and alot of people get angry

>Sweden in general
K.

We nuked the wrong country during WW2

More like it will act as the "parental advisory" labels of 90s CDs - drawing kids into it because its "naughty"

>Male power fantasy
Do people really buy this?
Women don't flock to tall guys with muscles?
In what world do these people live?

That user may be meming. The statement and its rebuttal are well-known in current year: lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=romance novel covers

yep gemme dem sexist games

and i plan the destruction of sv*rige

The christians did this with music. God i hope they do it. It should trigger some memories to associate them

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

Then explain the existence of push-up brahs, fag.

>complete opposite
It is, because it's female power fantasy

Yeah I know it's a rebuttal. But it's ridiculous.
And like he pointed out, if you call sexy women a female power fantasy they'll bring up that they were designed by men. As if it mattered.
If they're arguing like this it must be because it works. Which is depressing.

>wrong again...it will actually increase sales...you know nothing about marketing.

The reason why they use that argument isn't because it works. It's because it's best argument they could possibly come up with.
I think if soyboys would stop reinforcing the idea that they are all stunning and brave for spamming the same argument over and over they could probably come up with something better. But cucks will be cucks and women will be women so fat fucking chance.

swede, what are you doing in new zealand?

>Vydia haz pucci
>Gibs me thatz
There probably just buy more games beacuse degenerate.

Right.
Heh I know that everyone got sick of it, but I'm kind of sad that I missed on the whole GG drama.

Do you think Anubis and the Buried Bone will be considered sexist?
What about Dream daddies?

>it's going to be marked with a shameful label.
I will only buy games with that label then.

Surprised that Sweden does not already have something like this for games that do not have enough diversity.

>I'm not a faggot or anything

g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

This. Swedecucks think that a stupid lebel will stop their neckbeards from getting the latest waifu simulator?

Next up is a scan for "Equal Representation" with relation to non-white people and women, especially both, and the relation between white men and these groups to determine if it is remotely racist.

I'm surprised they'll allow the games to be in Public view and not some private back room

so they are basically going out of their way to give games that aren't ruined with SJW bullshit some special mark to identify them easier? Sounds nothing but positive, only thing "wrong" with it is that they are wasting tax payer money on something so irrelevant.

So they're gonna put a sticker on games that are good?

Nice.

>Sweden
>Thoughts?
fuck off you already know

>Women have no interest in being sexualized objects by men.
soyboy detected. just because they have no interest in a pencil necked SOYKEK like you doesn't mean they dont irrigate their jodhpurs at the sight of an ALPHA CHAD

>it's going to be marked with a shameful label.
What is DLC?

Redpill: this will create hundreds of high paying jobs from government coffers for twospirit afrotransgender studies majors

Please stop reminding me that Sweden exists.

This is why your women fuck niggers and not you.

>Swedish people deciding what's sexist
Might as well just throw the label on everything, no need for a council.

Explain then why womens who are not getting sexual attention by men usually turns to the bitter cunts.
Being sexualized is the essence of their being and they are doing everything to get it.

>This in turn will of course decrease sales, and eventually rid the market of such games.
LOL no. It’s like when they tried to put an M rating on violent games. “It will help keep them out of the hands of children” they said. Tell me, who is the main group of people who play games like call of duty?

fake swede.

How did you miss it? Felt like it was all over the fucking place and every shitty debate was nothing but a rerun.
The only good thing to come out of it was watching that Fallout ghoul-looking tranny lose his fucking marbles.

wrong.

kek

>article from 2014-11-13 11:16

fuck you OP

Didn't Sweden ban people from buying Valkyrie Drive from steam? Or was that a different country?

AKA free advertising for games who push the esrb limits
good job niggers. creating demand artificially.

thats how Mortal Kombat got popular you know.

Isn't it the kind of thing that would make you buy the game?

This.

It's basically leftist bureaucracy creating more jobs for itself, and Swedish taxpayers are paying for it.

I told you. I told you that governments wanting to ban loot crates would end in a slippery slope.

>This in turn will of course decrease sales, and eventually rid the market of such games.
that's were you are wrong, it will become a label of quality, just like 18 thing did

Wow I'm sure you're drowning in pussy.
Jesus christ, you must either be a femanon or an absolute fagget.

Ah that's right. Shame since it's a pretty fun game but those dudes can just pirate it.

>Our country is superior to yours
>Our counrty

you dont call yourself a swede. you go out of your way to call yourself a persian. so its not YOUR country. go back to iran if persians are so great.

who cares what sweden thinks is sexist or not?
It's not like they make anything anyone cares about, let alone games.
I doubt this will affect actual producers.
"oh no, that fraction of a percent that buys our games in Sweden will no longer buy our games!"

>Heavily invest in Swedish label-makers.
>All stores in Sweden must now stick a picture of a crudely drawn penis on the cover or face life in prison + fines in the millions.
>Become billionaire.
I MUST TELL /biz/!

>gamers paying attention to ESRB labels
>ever happening

If anything this will increase sales since it will make your game seem edgier since M lost it's edge sometimes in the 90's lul

Fpbp. If they started doing that shit here I probably would only buy the games marked as sexist and pirate the rest.

>ideal women are male sexual fantasy
>ideal men are male power fantasy
So the root problem here is the fact that women never create anything?

>decrease sales
Sure

"Rated S for Sexist"
BUY BUY BUY

The real male power fantasy is being a girl.
Imagine you could be inherently valuable just because you exist. Imagine being desired instead of reviled even if you're way below average fitness.

Bitches desserve the hell that is their eternal, self-victimizing neuroses for not being able to appreciate and love themselves.

A male mind in a female body would be the most valuable human creature.

10/10 post

The thing is that men and women experience the whole "power fantasy" thing in a different way.

A boy sees Conan Barbarian, he thinks how fucking awesome it would be to be an alpha barbarian warrior, even if he himself is a fat/thin nerd. He enjoys escapism and power fantasy.

A woman sees Red Sonja, she feels jealous, anxious and frustrated when she thinks that she will never be physically perfect amazon woman. She can't enjoy the escapism and power fantasy.

To men, these fit and alpha ideal males are something to be admired and to aspire for. Even beta nerds like them, and enjoy playing as them and watching movies/reading books about them. To women, fit and ideal women are a source of insecurity. Most of the women simply don't have same capability to enjoy power fantasies as men do..

How does pinpointing games with anime tiddies decrease sales?

That's really not all women though. Far from it. Pretty sure *most* women see hot dudes in video games and think "he's hot I'd fuck him" and see a hot girl and think "she's hot I'd be famous and marry a billionaire if I were her". Or whatever.

Generally there's isn't any real disrespect of women in games. Unlike this post. It's just a bit crass but no one was trying to make women feel bad.

But yeah overall women probably don't enjoy these things as much as much as men do. Doesn't mean it should be removed just because some women don't like it though. Why can't men have stuff they like in their games? A lot of game genres are overwhelmingly consumed by men.

They could add stuff that women like if they wanted I wouldn't give a shit. Like, there could be a rich, high status guy that sexually abuses you like in Fifty Shades of Rich Abusive Asshole Who Actually Is A Lot More Deep Than You Would Think Underneath It All. Or whatever else really, I don't care.

Finally a way I can find sexist games, they're almost always enjoyable and funny.

Alright Sweden this is your moment.

They're fucking with your video games , you know what to do

>That's really not all women though. Far from it. Pretty sure *most* women see hot dudes in video games and think "he's hot I'd fuck him" and see a hot girl and think "she's hot I'd be famous and marry a billionaire if I were her". Or whatever.
Not really. after puberty women have an extremelly hard time identifying with women they consider higher status than themselves. Wether it's intellect, beauty, wealth, etc. In the female mind, other women's value is an inherent diminisher of your own.

Words of truth from frozenland of memes, listen well to fin warlocks.

Thats there is always prince marring vilage girl and not other way around.

It's possible I have been hanging out with women who were more into gaming desu.

Gas yourself sven

Pic related.

Swedes are literal niggers.

This.
My guess is this 'mark of shame' increases sales. The same way a 'parental advisory' sticker increased CD sales in the 90s.

>badge of honour

there will be dozens of people working year round paying 40% of their labor to support this council.

If I'm not mistaken, I'm 100% certain the OP was being sarcastic.

>Parental advisory

I'd forgotten about that. Still, this is Sweden.

Jeez...you ppl suck at detecting sarcasm.

Either that or the other guys are retarded.

In my experience sportswomen are the only ones who deviate from the norm. If the "gamers" you know were brought up in the competitive but empathy-nurturning world of sports I can see you having a different view of other females. If they're just the "queen bee" of their particular gaming group, introduce conversation about a gamer girl who is higher status than them at what they do and you'll watch them be moody and insecure about it in record time.

Remember Mortal kombat on genesis/snes? This won't work.

GReat so I'll know which games to buy

Since when do mudslime name their children Sven?

I don't think swedes ever cared much about age restriction markings on media, I can't ever remember it being brought up in my childhood. I have a single memory of a younger friend having to bring his dad to the cinema.
>It was a happy Henrik Thörner 11yo, from Säffle, who finally held Grand Theft Auto V in his hand. Earlier he had the fourth in the series at home, and the tuesday evening was now going to be spent playing the newly bought.

Swedes get a grip and drown niggers in sea.

atleast they dont ban or censure games like the cucks living at our EAST side