Stolen Valor Thread

>On Black Friday, I was shopping at the Oxford valley mall outside of Philadelphia with my girlfriend and her son. On my way out, I noticed a guy in Army ACUS with a Ranger scroll on. As a prior Sergeant in Easy company 2/506, 101st Airborne, I decided to get a closer look out of curiosity. I quickly noticed something was wrong. The first indicator was his flag was placed on the wrong part of his right shoulder. His boot laces were unbloused and his badges were all off center. I immediately had suspicion that he was a fake so I quietly pulled the manager of the store to the side and asked her if they give military discounts. When she said yes, I asked her to ensure they ask him for his CAC card upon him making his purchase and told her that I was almost certain he was a fake. At this time, I waited for him to leave the store to confront him. As I waited, I listened to him tell a 9-10 year old little boy about his time in the special forces, and watched him show the boy pictures online from "his" military experiences. This is when I began to film. About 15 minutes after he originally began talking to the little boy, he finally came out and that is when I confronted him.

youtube.com/watch?v=lV-7kQoKX_8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kfaWE-JFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>with my girlfriend and her son
>and her son
>her son

vets confirmed cucks

Kek

Lmao /thread

>girlfriends son
Thread over

youtube.com/watch?v=1kfaWE-JFwY

no its not you faggots
what is the point of stolen valor

The guy in the pic sure reached for the stars haha.

He must be the youngest Lt General in US history

Who cares. Go die for Israel some more. All military members and veterans will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

>Finn

>australia

>with my girlfriend and her son.

was it a self-troll time bomb? this must be jews

unironically stealing valor (larping) to spread a shitty jewtube video about stealing valor

>Her Son
Its over

Old video is old

i did not expect him to actually say "unbloused"

soldiers really are faggots, aren't they?

It's the only word to describe it, ya dingus.

Why are vets so retarded? Stealing valor is not illegal and you actually fought for the right for him to dress up in his costume just like you fought for the right of the nfl niggers to kneel. Don't like it? Go takeover Washington and get the country back from the jews instead of your mindless autistic screeching.

but why would anyone steal valor

Kek

Thats the language they are taught upon going to boot camp. It's a process of completely changing how they think about everything. They have words for everything you or I never use.

I can't tell who is the bigger faggot. The person in the uniform pretending to be a vet or the vet making a huge scene over a 5% discount.

Discounts at stores, and sometimes free shit from strangers.

America hero worships vets for some reason. Occasionally some autistic neet from r9k wants to feel special and get in on the action.

change your flag you fucking shitbag, i don't know what kind of mental gymnastics or illegal border crossing makes you think anti-US /mil/ sentiment is acceptable. But you had better pay to god every night that martial law is never declared.

>mfw Americans actually walk around in public wearing fatigues
Why do Americans do this

>'I actually killed foreigners for free stuff and discounts, I'm the good guy here!'

>makes you feel like a man instead of a cuck
>get to larp all those movies and vidya stories
>get discounts
>attention whore and virtue signal in general

it's pretty pathetic desu

No one does this idiot the guy who did this isn't even in the military.

its very pathetic
sure smells like churka in here all of a sudden

they likely suffer from some metal disorder, watch some of the cognitive dissodance when called out, like they themselfe just realised that they put on an act

>kill some gremlin-like villagers on the other side of the world and can't even explain why

>get upset when someone else gets a 5% discount as well

This is part of a series of satirical videos done by a veteran I actually knew back in the day who was trying to become a stand up comedian. They are just making fun of the whole stolen valor thing. He himself doesn't seem to care all that much about it, and finds the entire thing comical. I don't know the guy in this video playing the stolen valor guy, but hes probably actually a combat veteran having a laugh. Honestly I think the vast majority of veterans understand that people who do the whole "stolen valor" thing have serious mental issues and don't get involved with them. Soldiering is a job and while a lot of people on this board like to talk shit about people who joined the military to "fight for Israel", I think even they know that a country can't actually function long term if it doesn't possess some form of military, which in turn requires people to be "welfare queens" for the government in order to ensure the military isn't just a bunch of unmanned materiel.

I really dislike people disrespecting fallend souldiers, but everybody being a veteran for serving in the military is dumb.

lol

The US military is the biggest reason our country is a shithole. They defeated the Nazis and stood back wasting trillions over the next 70 years as our country eroded. I don't have anything against enlisted who joined looking for a job but just know I damn well don't respect you.

In the US, "everyone's a vet" now who was in the military. Even ones who have never seen a second of combat. It's all apart of the 'everyone is included, nothing means anything any more' generation. Paper pushers from a desk are considered vets now. They get patches for combat if 2 out of their 2000 member battalion see combat.

> with my girlfriend and her son
>and her son
The absolute state of amerimutts

These fucking pussies that served in Iraq and Afghanistan don't know shit. WW1 and WW2 veterans are the ones that saw some shit. Most tards in Iraq sat on base jacking off all day.

Who could possibly care this much?

yeah its just ego inflating, "may only vets please stand for the anthem" saluting with a tear in their eyes, I-...I love Israel

top kek

A lot of the time the reason the person in question is upset has nothing to do with a discount but actually a lot more to do with the concept of it being a brotherhood having been drilled into their heads for years, usually coupled with having known someone or seen someone die or suffer while wearing that uniform. Imagine if you had a friend or family member who died and someone else you or your friend never knew started a go-fund-me in your friend's name to capitalize on that loss. While it technically takes nothing out of your pocket its probably going to bother you.

That's the New Zealand flag, how dare you insult my country Finland!

Very few people in the modern US military have actually got a confirmed kill. Most people in it are just fat niggresses pushing papers or fixing shit for the paycheck.

>No one does this
sure they don't

Valor, fighting proxy wars on behalf of bankers,jews and various scum.

No valor involved freindo.

I fought for this country so Hillary Clinton could broker a deal with Iran to delay their nuclear program 10 years for a billion dollars.

You can blame a lot of pogs who exaggerate their experience for that sort of mentality, and a lot of civilians who don't know much about the different jobs in the military and think every guy who soldered circuit cards in an air conditioned workshop was basically american sniper. I think we should return to the "pinks and greens" where combat troops wear fatigues and the administrative, support, and logistics personel generally wear a tan/brown uniform with a tie unless they are actively in the field. That being said I don't think it would be good for morale or unit cohesion if we were to tell support personel that they were not "real" soldiers.

funnily enough that pic is actually accurate

Literally who gives a fuck,if i could i would also steal valour.You were basically amercenary for israel going in to kill women and childre that live in the stone age....kek how brave,you have defended your country from 30000 km away.
Fucking americans so retarded as usual....

What should bother him more is that he got deployed to a random overseas location to fight in some random local conflict with dubious unattainable objectives and no clear outline or longterm strategy.

Imagine your friends killed in some desert shithole or getting their legs blown off and you can't even formulate in your head the reason why your country is involved there or what the fuck you were supposed to accomplish or work towards.

Someone else getting a 5% off on a smoke ham is a bit trivial at that point.

This.
>girlfriend's son
>weakminded mercenary for israel

You have no control over anything in your life

>seeking out stolen valor videos to get triggered over
Every. Time.

You have limited energy, attention, and time in a day, and you waste it for this? This isn't even one and million and it makes everyone upset. However, the righteous indignation (TRIGGEREDNESS) most experience on right-wing boards are 95 theses-tier level of upsetness.

Why don't you get this upset whenever it comes to political bullshit that is much more common?
I'll tell everyone why. It's because so many people masturbate, and nobody cares because they are in an opioid like coma from jerking it all day and it's only things that are EASY to get upset over and require no critical thinking skills like.
How about you start improving your life, start waking up at 4:00AM instead of going to bed at this time, faggots. Then you might actually stop masturbating and actually have your mental faculties return to you to make you think critically and get upset about things that actually affect your lives.

>all these cucks who either haven't seen the video at some point in the past 3 years or didn't click th efucking video

>some reason
Vietnam vets got treated like shit so everyone after gets free gibs from people trying to correct past mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

These are real soldiers, not the Iraq / Afghanistan vets that come home and fake PTSD for a weed card and permanent disability.

The incentives provided to the military ensure that we can have an all volunteer force so that people who like you disagree with our foreign policy are not conscripted to fight in wars you don't understand or agree with.

If you spend time with combat vets, you can tell the difference immediately. Only ones fooled are suburban retards from flyover country.

Navy Seal Ranger Marine who flew jets in Air Force here. AMA

/thread.

thread reminder that "legit valour" just means that instead of invading Israel for orchestrating 9/11 you invaded Afghanistan and Iraq to help destabilize the region by creating Isis/mujahadeen

I agree that you can tell the difference but I find it interesting that you think its the midwest that struggles to tell the difference.

>hurr durr you didn't really risk your life for zog
Fuck off with your shit thread OP. Take it to r/The_Donald

>not re-appropriating memes at 420am sunday morning

seriously what are you doing with your life user?

Kek this most romainian soldiers that went to Afganistan told me they did for the money since it pays up to six times what they would get by sitting in a home base jerking your dick.
They were even jocking that if they get to kill muslims they would secure their path to heaven as the old crusaders did...kek.
If it did not pay well nobody would volunteer for that shit,risking your life for NATO?Fuck that.

Perhaps the united states could spend less of its GDP on its military budget if the people from the countries listed in the following posts were willing to take up their own national defense, or in the case of germany, allowed to have a military.

nobody wants your defense, japan doesnt most eu countries dont want it, you want it, germany are just lazy niggers because they can go full comfy because of nato and because military is the first step to facism

>vets
>majority serve stateside
>huge, overwhelming majority see no combat
>majority are just special army warehouse or office jobs

remind me why i'm supposed to kiss their ass again

>Congratulations for fighting for ZOG, Wall Street, and the Greater Israel Project, here's your 5% discount at Walgreen's

Vets who sperg out about Stolen Valor and then film it to get pitty points on jewtube and kikebook are fucking hilarious

Haaah faagot,why should we pay more,literally nobody threatens my countries borders,literally sourounded by allies on all sides.And those shitholes in the middle east cant hit a target 100km away much less 10000.
And lets be honest with the neocons in power you were going to spend that much anyway....

Hi, Finland. I like rally and salted licorice. Can I come in? My ancestry is Bavarian, I promise, I-I have my papers.

Where fascism is concerned the US military has only been a step in defeating it.

This.
You gotta be pretty pathetic to want to larp as a burger shabbos goy.

Do you think Romania would have been able to throw off soviet influence if the back of the union wasn't broken in attempting to compete with NATO?

sure you have done some great work for white people. just adress the rest of my argumen: nobody wants your defense, japs have like 150 rapes per year from niggersooldiers getting anime pussy

Some guy gets 2 dollars off his Golden Corral buffet on veterans day.

lol your wife louis got mad at you haha

You sister is cute, Templar-kun

How have these geniuses not realized that all personnel have a special ID card? I understand most of them probably use the uniform to hide their physique, but even then, a fake card would probably give more credibility to their con.

Show me where Confirmed Kill goes on your 201.

Japan like Germany will have to tolerate the presence of US troops and has no choice in whether or not their defense is provided by them due to their own misuse of power in the 20th century. Theres already talk now of allowing both of your countries to field significant standing armies as the generation that perpetrated the second world war has all but died off.

This is brainwashing pure and simple.

Oil fuels our economy. From our farm tractors to our trucks that move all of our product around the country. It's not coincidence that a whole lot of people suddenly lost their jobs in 2006 and were unable to pay their mortgages and the Real Estate Bubble collapsed and took the whole economy down with it. 2006 is the summer gas went from 1.80 to 4.50 per gallon.

What the fuck is wrong with you neck beard virgins?

Litterally nothing wrong with dating a single mom, not all of them are whores, plenty of times it's because of a deadbeat father...

Also, y'all talk about sleeping around yet you wanna marry a virgin.. fucking kek.

>with my girlfriend and her son
>her son
Stopped reading there

>Japan like Germany will have to tolerate the presence of US troops
thats the point, it not like japs really want Us presence, they just force them to accept it, so the US can be world policeman

>YOU STOLE MY VALOUR, GIVE IT BACK
>I NEED MY 10% DISCOUNT AT WENDY'S
Why are Amerisharts so retarded?

>plenty of times it's because of a deadbeat father...
Maybe if you're dating a sheboon, but then she's assuredly a whore

>plenty of times it's because of a deadbeat father...
So now you're gonna waste your time, money and energy on his fucking kid even though there are a gazillion more women out there who don't have kids?

the guy of record to contact on this is ex SEAL don shipley,it is his post retirement priesthood whose only dogma imperative is to call out liars
fakes molesters and dufus guverment clowns who claim extraordinary accomplishments
get on it somethings on this department are not what they seem,ship needs dob full name, address,let him sort out this

Japan is forced to accept it because they declared all out war on us with a surprise attack and were slowly and surely beaten back to the home island at extreme cost to american lives to the point where they were, like germany, forced to make unconditional surrender. It was determined that japan, like germany could not be trusted to field significant military assets. I understand that you are from a country that has started both world wars and as such your perspective leads you to believe that military is in itself not to be trusted. The rest of the world only learned that germans are not to be trusted.

>bragging about shit from 30 years ago like it has any bearing on what's going on today...

What is this post trying to convey?

STOLEN VALOR!
WHATS YOUR M.O.S?

You made a statement that you had no need of NATO support, I pointed out that your own liberation was directly influenced and facilitated by the presence of NATO, and then you accused me of bragging about it. I was not bragging about it, I was pointing out that you were wrong in describing our military alliances in europe as useless to your people.

So it's the child's fault the dad is a piece of shit?

Spoken like someone that doesn't have a kid.

Damn nigga, you ever heard of love? Everything isn't always anime girl friends and living in your parents basement.

I think its subconscious cry for intervention about 4 days into a methamphetamine binge.

Literally came here for this