Don't you think it's a bit unfair that countries like Romania or Bulgaria are in EU, but Turkey is not?

Don't you think it's a bit unfair that countries like Romania or Bulgaria are in EU, but Turkey is not?

Both were 10 years in EU and they are still poorer than Turkey, let alone Western Turkey.

I think that it is unfair that germany and france use EU to push martinelli and kalergi plans to fruition despite what europeans want

Turkey should be their own thing with all the muslims of Near East, we can't have an enemy of a State member inside the Union

>we can't have an enemy of a State member inside the Union
But Germany was one of the founding countries.

They are european,their culture is european and they are christian. They are poor but still compatible to us.

Turks instead are bad, they don't wanna learn nothing from us, only working,get money and support their mainland.

Germany isn't doing military operations against nobody since the late 40's the EU is from 1957, the fuck are you talking about Criptoroach?

>They are european,their culture is european
Their culture is heavily influenced by the Turkish one which is based heavily on the Greek, but they got it from the Turks, not Greeks.
>Turks instead are bad, they don't wanna learn nothing from us, only working,get money and support their mainland.
your average bulgarian

Something tells me those hooligans in the webm are turks. And that OP is a roach that lives in Germany.

You have to be European to be in the EU.

If Turkey was Constantinople, it could be in the EU. But it is Turkey now. Arab. Middle-Eastern. Not fucking European.

but Germany takes over European markets
it doesn't care about other members and germans are apathetic since they are low in energy and don't care about non-germans either

they are Bulgarians

I am a Greek

I'm 100% north italian and you are not german. No one want turks in europe, that's a fact,even leftist dont want them.

what makes bulgaria european?

I am a Greek

>No one want turks in europe
yet, Germany invited thousands of them

A German greek who supports Turkey in Europe? Best joke ever

You must write Greek with a capital letter.

Ah, the famous Turkroach who pretend to be a Greek in Germany.

Where the fuck did the bottle on the stairs come from?

I do not associate with Turks.

You are making fun of your country, you are a shame for Greece. A Greek supporting Turkey is a bad joke.

germany is dirty and full of trash

being in an union with countries like Bulgaria or Germany is a shame to Greece

Maybe you forgot what turks did to your people.

OP is a turkroach pretending to be Greek making threads on /pol.

You need ti live in gREECE if you like it so much.

I am ashamed of my people.

I am actually a German citizen.

You are Turk

i do though

Your European project failed in 2004 when you started letting piece of shit Eastern European nations into it. Good job Hans.

Greeks are superior to Turks in every possible way. There is no reason to be Turk if one can be Greek.

There are no summer jobs in the fields anymore since Polak women do it for much less money.

Go back abdullah.

back to?

Fuck off, like we wanted to join a jewish controlled union. We were scammed into it.

Achmed- what's up with the roaches? Is Sup Forums banned now in totalitary Roachland? Roachflags are very rare these days ...

Have you checked your mother's bedroom, white subhuman?
Also how does it feel to know that we're taking over your shithole of a country? :DDDD

>Is Sup Forums banned now in totalitary Roachland?
we can post
so no
>Roachflags are very rare these days
its one of the most seen flags here