What board does he lurk Sup Forums?

What board does he lurk Sup Forums?

Sup Forums

/adv/. He has suffered more than Lelouch did.

This, he's clearly a closet nazi

I miss our text boards.

11chan

was he always right?

which board is the most cucked?

Do Jews exist in the Code Geass universe?

Everybody is a Jew in Code Geass.

/r9k/ and /adv/ obviously. I beat he's the one who keeps crying about how girls don't like nice guys and only go for bad boys.

/diy/. He has a diverse range of interests which we never as viewers have the opportunity to fully appreciate due to his lack of screentime.

He will suffer even more when Schnitzel is forced to become straight and marry Milly.

Milly is the best

I thought this guy was a complete loser when I watched the show all those years ago but now I think he's fairly sympathetic. Just a regular dude who wants a normal school life with his friends. He had no idea they were on the highway to suffering.

/r9k/ and Sup Forums, for sure. He was one of the students that didn't want to talk to Suzaku because he was an Eleven. Almost as bad as Nina desu. And the /r9k/ is to complain about him being NTR'd by every guy over every girl.

/o/
He warmed up to Suzaku quickly and asked if he wanted to be his roommate in Picture Drama 6.75.

Would Sup Forums be pro or anti Black Knights?
I think they'd be pro just because Zero is entertaining.

I want to kill this fucking cunt

Yeah, but that doesn't make his first reaction any less shit. He even stopped Shirley who wanted to say hi to Suzaku.

I dunno, the whole "protecting the weak" and helping out inferior races doesn't seem very redpilled to me.

they'd be pro because because it would shit on the jewish ideology that brittania is a social construct.
they'd probably cheer for lelouch the whole way through though, especially when geass is revealed to the world and they realize they can be wizards and shieeeeeeeeeet.

>Yeah, but that doesn't make his first reaction any less shit. He even stopped Shirley who wanted to say hi to Suzaku.
Because this was right after Suzaku had been accused of murdering Clovis. He didn't want no trouble.

Nina (((Einstein)))

/o/, because he's a lonely driver. He'd be a tripfag shitting up /dbt/.

But he's Milly's male lover.

Isn't Lloyd more likely to marry Raksharta in this new, non-Britannia world?

>Lloyd
>Gets hard for anything other than knightmares

I mean they can be friends but that's it.

>Lloyd
Why marry some rich mecha maniac, when you can marry infinity/10 master race prince who most likely to be the new ruler of Britannia?

Who are you talking about? Raksharta can't marry Schneizel, he's a vegetable.

He'll need someone to replace Cecily when she finds out Suzaku is still alive and moves in with him though.

/lgbt/ along with the rest of the cast.

Does getting a boner from Luluko, make you gay?

>Lelouch was a pawn the entire time

10/10

I want Milly to marry Lelouch.

No.