I know I'm a little late to this party but whatever

I know I'm a little late to this party but whatever.

Why didn't Sorata choose Nanami? WHAT WAS HE THINKING? I'M SO MAD.

Because at least with the retard he can fuck her whenever he wants and she wont care

This
And no stupid drama with her

This was one of the rare cases where there was no wrong choice. Say what you want about Shiina, but she had her life pretty well figured out.

Why the fuck would he choose the fuckin failure. Shiina is fuckin loaded and you will never have to worry about money.

She may have been needlessly Tsundere but at least she was super dependable and hard working and she even rejected another guy on the chance that Sorata felt the same way about her. She's a forever girlfriend. Sorata's a dumbass.

plus, she's way cuter than Mashiro but I don't know. That's just my opinon.

yeah. yeah. I know. Even still...

I'm not saying Mashiro isn't at the very least, cute, but I can't stand her throughout the first half or so of the show. Super naturally talented but unable to take care of herself, otherwise? I'll pass.

>tfw you will never teach Mashiro that she needs to have you watch her every time she pees

Aoyama offered nothing to him. MC picked the objectively better girl.

I would argue that she offered unconditional love and admiration but I suppose the same could be said for Mashiro towards the end. The difference is Mashiro is way more naturally talented then Nanami so she ended up getting btfo.

If Sorata had to choose in the middle of the season, I think it would've gone the other way for sure. But what I can say?

I just have a thing for long haired ponytail wearing brunettes, I suppose.

Because he likes retard
Nanami deserves better

I absolutely agree with that. She's precious and deserves the best.

Nanami a dumb shit

why would anyone subject themselves to this show

Aoyama dodged a bullet in not getting with Sorata.

So is this any good? I'm wanna pick it up just for ai kayano.

can't speak for anyone else but I enjoyed that it was a bit deeper than your average slice of life, style, show. Other than the romance aspects, I liked the themes it explored about career building and choosing your path and learning to pick yourself back up after you get knocked down on the road you chose.

I ended up watching all of it in two or 3 sessions if that helps. Taste is subjective so i would recommend giving it the old college 3 episode run and see if it catches your interest enough to watch further.

>this was 4 years ago
wew time flies, only screencap I still have was after she lost

Fuck you OP!
You made me remember that part where stupid MC ruins the 3 years' graduation ceremony by hijacking the mic and spouting nonsense in front of them.
Fuck Sorata and Fuck that Autist girl!

that shit sure was rude of MC. You're right.

I remember the nips getting assblasted by the meal he made for her here.

I really wanted her to to just man up and tell him right here how she really felt. I feel like if she didn't take the "high road" in that moment, he would've realized he was making a mistake for pining after Mashiro.

in my head canon, the story continues in their 3rd year at Sumei and he eventually realizes at some point who the real best girl is.

Nanami

Because worst MC in recent memory.

FFFFFFFFFFF

Liked it.

Shame we'll never see a second season because the Nips hated it.

me too

I believe in pantsu so naturally I also believe in Mashiro.

Mashiro is super cute

Best Girl

now that I think about it, all the drama involving Shiina always started from Sorata's end, what an asshole.

tbqfhwyf, the trap should be MC
this fucking guy is beyond help, always crying about failure like who the fucking cares, not everyone is born talent. The worst thing is he ACTUALLY jelly with a girl. How pathetic is that
Meanwhile the trap is alpha as fuck and get the best girl to crave for his dick

I almost forgot it OP. I really did.
Now you just reminded me.
Then I remembered the rain scene.
I was deeply rooting for Nanami after that. Like, holy fuck, best girl is actually winning.
It was almost at the end, so it has to be.
I was dancing happily on that night.
Fuck, my anger and sorrowness is gushing inside of me again.
Fuck this show. Fuck everyone that's involve.

All he needs to do is make sure Mashiro gets dressed, is fed, and takes care of her work and he's got an easy ride through the rest of his life with a girl that actually cares about him, and yeah, would probably have sex with him whenever he wanted. No drama, no fuss.

Aoyama is so lovely

The message of the show was good. Hard work doesn't mean anything if you aren't gifted.

HIS GAME WAS SO FUCKING BAD LMAO

>Super naturally talented but unable to take care of herself, otherwise?
Savant syndrome is a thing, user. And she does learn how to be more-or-less socially functional in the end.

nanami had her chance, she didnt use it and just sperged out further. she had an unhealthy lifestyle too, too much work and no time for life.
i dont think that there was a wrong choice, both girls were great.
>s2 never

Aoyama is lovely.

wow this show is really fucking old

She kinda lucked out. MC is pretty shit.

Superior dorm-based SoL based around socially retarded love interest coming through.

bullshit, its infernior in every way imaginable. the girls are terrible and the mc is a tiny bit better, but otherwise its going nowhere story and romance wise.

Not anymore