archive.is/CFdVM

>Bahraini pounds buy silence on Human Rights abuses: Middle East Monitor
archive.is/bVHzx

>Uber's hack and coverup will lead to new laws: Alphr
archive.is/8NIxs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6--WBPBHo
youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/26/labour-staff-member-dies-suddenly-amid-inquiry-reports
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/26/labour-staff-member-dies-suddenly-amid-inquiry-reports
youtube.com/watch?v=xNfxFfE-k9s
fpp.co.uk/books/
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
youtube.com/watch?v=qz1vj_2qnDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wakey wakey cunts

Who is the best looking MP?

whats going on lads?

>Moving back to UK into village filled with old people I don't know
>Haven't been there since I was 5
>There's like 12 people around my age according to demographics
I might go full basement neet and actually look at this general more than once a month

Hello.

fucking off yourself. REEEE MUH FUCKEN RAINBOWS SHOW ME YOUR COCKS IN THE SHOWERS FER FOK'S SAKE WHERE'S YER HOODIE MATE

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6--WBPBHo

youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo

>Elioka Chuckechwazulu

Aren't muslims and Africans the most notorious bum drillers on the plane?

Topkek. These minorities you leftist trash love so much are going to be the death of you all. I mean I'll be dead too but at least I'll die knowing the brown horde will eradicate the brown tongues.

none of them oooga boogas actually said anything wrong

theyre fucking drones and im goin to bed

I'm tempted to start my own business start up out of my garage lads as the past 4 months of job hunting has gone to shit so I have nothing to lose really other than a couple quid in flyers just building and repairing pcs and a few other bits of tech for cash undercutting the local competition and just try and make myself some money until I get a real job the only real issue I'm having is a name for a tech company so what I really want to say is
>any suggestions for a tech company name lads?
Don't mind suggestions taking the piss need a good Kek regardless

>>any suggestions for a tech company name lads?
Final Tech Solutions

Enoch Electronics
Mosley Monitors

kek

Are you ColonialScum?

Terry Toughcunts Tech

Oswald:
>Enlisted as a Second Lieutenant
>Reached Lieutenant

Enoch:
>Enlisted as a Private
>Reached Brigadier

become a paki

i thought of you when i posted it

theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/26/labour-staff-member-dies-suddenly-amid-inquiry-reports

uh oh here is another one dead

dropping like flies

Here's the archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/26/labour-staff-member-dies-suddenly-amid-inquiry-reports

Forgot to link to the op like a tard
Oy vey goy think about the Jewish Market oh gee haven't they been oppressed enough by Hitler goy? /s
Seriously though I got a good laugh out of that
>coming to Enoch electronics in association with mosley monitors is a brand new coolant for water cooled rigs with unique colours that we can proudly reveal to now as
>beady eyed black
>Aryan blood red
>Let it be the final solution to your cooling problems
>Shipping for £10 per litre
Funnily enough lad I'm trying to undercut the scummy pakis down the road trust me when I say I'll take joy knowing I've taken even one potential customers

How was it then?

Arsenal is the gay team? Is that pic legit?

Farage on LBC.

Senpai senpai innit senpai innit

*2 hour rant on some boring EU internal poltical schism*

He is talking about Phillip Hammond and the budget right now, also criticising the “conservatives” for cutting the armed forces budget again.

>Farage on LBC.

oh, fucking thank you user, from saving me from having to watch that cuck traitor Welby on itv.

>try to find this video
>search "arsenal fan" and filter for past week
>every video is a black guy interviewing either a black or "asian" fan

is Arsenal the Oakland Raiders of the UK?

Pretty much.

Arsenal is the most cucked club in the world. Overweight, single and depressed white men cheering on 11 French (black) mediocre players and buying t shirts with their name on it.

Pakistan and India are in Asia i don't get why americans get so wound up about that

What?

Arse is the Muslims team now not many actual wogs now
There biggest stars are a Albanian , a Turk amd another Turkroach

haram

The north London derby is now another front in the Arab - Israeli conflict

ok I picked a random video and these people really are mutants. I can't understand most of what they say. Good for a laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNfxFfE-k9s

correct, there is literally no difference between the cultures of the far east and the middle east, thank you based bong for opening my eyes. Now I can see that Koreans and Pakistanis are pretty much the same and I would be equally pleased if either one moved into my neighborhood in large numbers because there is no difference at all between their cultures or their concept of humanity and morality. When I see a story of a middle eastern man having a sexual emergency I will remind myself that could have just as likely been a korean because there is no difference between them and koreans have sexual emergencies too and rape little boys at the exact same rate because they have the same cultural affinity for rape. very true indeed cheerio m80 thank you

>in the face of such overwhelming contempt, white bum-botherers still push for racial-diversity and multiculturalism.

Is it because faggots have a deathwish?

We're changing the name to Arseanal sweetie!

Sky killed footballs heart

Hows the hangover?

We barely have any yellow Asians so the confusion doesn't happen

Gone now

when the BBC calls arabs "asians" is pretty much the same as when our news says a "group of youths" and really mean a "pack of feral, fatherless 19 year old high school drop out nigger drug dealers armed with guns"

Other London clubs like Chelsea, Millwall, Fulham, West Ham, had large far-right hooligan elements amongst their supporters, which Arsenal has never really had. So niggers felt safer attending Arsenal games. Also, Arsenal's traditional rivals are Tottenham Hotspur, who are affiliated with Jews and a Jewish area of London; hence Arsenal's attraction for Arab/Asian supporters.

we call arabs arabs we call pakis and indians asian

Whats weird is i never really see paki cunts at football, Palace supporters are around ~80% white 20% black but almost no pakis or indians at the game

I hate Pakis.

They smell.

Look at Leicester, by demographics the crowd should be significantly paki but it's a very white crowd.

>asians

They are Asian

I bet they smell horrible.

>>No shots, No casualties, mass Panic on Oxford Street: Belfast Telegraph
So when are you lads going to start throwing firecrackers around the tube stations?

>bradfordabad

>QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

Firecrackers are strictly controlled here.

I saw a blue eyed ginger in Afghan, I got told off though because I was watching him through the gun camera and scaring the locals

kek

>post "asian rape gang" article
>immediate (you)s from British Asian Internet Defense Force

I'm just going to stop posting before I stress you guys out too much and you have a sexual emergency with an old lady or a dog or a little boy or cold soggy pasty or whatever other fuckable thing is in your vicinity. I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of knowing I cause something like that.

just look at all that engineering and planning going on

we need to get these experts here asap

Pakis are natural posers. They'll wear the top and watch the match on their 70" Smart 4k TV, which is above the fireplace, but they wont attend games. Pakis love their big flat screen TVs above the fireplace, for some reason....

>cold soggy pasty

I only have sexual emergencies with hot pasties, thank you very much.

Most pakis have no interest in football, cricket and child grooming are their sports.

>being this mad about semantics
The only conceivable reason I can think of why you're angry is if you're a chink and care about distinguishing yourself from them.

kek

DoubleMint Dave's E-Shed

The jews are ddos'ing irvings site :( fpp.co.uk/books/

The only conceivable reason I can think of why you would read my posts and come to the conclusion that I am angry, rather than amused by the massive cuckoldry-themed performance art project commonly known as the modern UK, is that you are a mudshit limey on the verge of a sexual emergency and but don't know where to go because the pools are closed for winter. Maybe follow this guy's lead and get yourself a pasty.

>its just semantics bro, words don't mean things
This is, ironically, a pedantic but usually effective way of avoiding the intended meaning of a statement. lol words don't mean anything its just semantics, they're just asian, they're just youths, michael brown was a child, its not rape its a sexual emergency, its not indoctrination its just sex ed for 5 year olds so they understand butt fisting, etc

>go to town christmas market
>literally surrounded by blast barriers
>armed police at entrance
This is Britain now.

I prefer steak bakes myself.

Neither gook nor paki should be here

>having a christmas market in november
Why must people deracinate eveything?

Sod off Wang, no Asians are welcome

fuck

the absolute state

>tfw never went to a christmas market as a kid but always wanted to
>would see pictures of them on christmas-y stuff
>tfw now if i went to one i have to have armed guards and merkel-lego

P-part and parcel this is just normal, nothing strange here!

In this thread we learn about Islam, because we are not ignorant people, are we?

What do these Arabic words mean in English? Let's take a look.

Allah = The God.

Islam = Submission to God.

Muslim = One that submits to God.

Allahu akbar = God is the greatest.

The flag above = There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

There's a real emphasis in Islam about the oneness of God. It's important to know that it is God alone that has the right to be worshipped. That means rejecting the worship of a statue, an inanimate object, a trinity, a human, an animal or anything else that people decide to worship other than God alone.

>"Hear, O Israel The Lord our God is one Lord." (Deuteronomy 6:4)

>"Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only." (Matthew 4:10)

>"Worship God! You have no other god but Him." (Quran 7:59, 7:73; 11:50, 11:84; 23:32)

You also must accept that the Messengers such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) are all Muslims (people that submit to God alone).
They all came with the same message which was WORSHIP GOD ALONE! NO PARTNERS!

Shirk (disbelieving in the oneness of God) is the worst crime on earth that God will never forgive.

And they set up rivals to Allah, to mislead (men) from His path! Say: ‘Enjoy (your brief life)! But certainly, your destination is the (Hell) Fire!’” (Quran 14:30)

So... how close are you to submitting your will to God ALONE?

I heard Liverpool doesn't have the barriers, not seen it first hand though

Yeah, they're a bit funny about crowds and barriers in Liverpool

>implying I would ever leave glorious USA
>implying I would visit the UK for any reason

If I'm going to move to an island I'll choose one where the women are attractive, the weather is pleasant, and the food is edible and doesn't contain the ground-up corpses of child rape victims. In other words any other island will do.

that's just... sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

heh

NEW JOE
youtube.com/watch?v=qz1vj_2qnDs

Too soon

>AMW is a plant trying to scare normies away
Quality Joe.

>Irish government set to collapse before Brexit: The Week
This is just to hide drug dealing gardai and paedo public figures

how many butcher hooks did the Italians use?

Kek, knew you were a Chink

Southampton has the same barriers

>if i believe that people get persecuted for having naughty opinions then i'm a sycophant
There are people that unironically put weight in the words of this retarded murderer. Fucking hell.

Did you go to church.

No I'm off into town to meet a friend