Google image search イケメン (Japanese for "handsome")...

Google image search イケメン (Japanese for "handsome"), all the results are "men" who look like 12 year boys who can't grow facial hair and weigh 100lbs. But they're all Japanese.

Now search マッチョ イケメン ("macho + handsome") and almost all the results are jacked white guys.

At least 30% of fashion ads, billboards etc here feature handsome white male models.

I'm a completely unremarkable looking 5'7 white dude and people always assume I'm a monster chad who bangs a new girl every week

Half the time I meet a Japanese guy they instantly ask if I have a Japanese girlfriend, and when I say no they instantly ask if I'm going to get one

Did we really cuck them this hard after WWII? I feel like this country has this bizarre craving for white dick

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do femme Jap guys crave white dick? Just curious.

Well why didn't you get a Japanese girlfriend?

I've been with a few Japanese girls but every time they get incredibly attached right away, and it's emotionally overwhelming and a pain in the ass

not kidding

Maybe the nips are scraping together bulletin board material for the next Pearl harbor? The great grand daddy of that fresh faced Japanese boy may have been a suicide bomber, never forget.

I hontou respect the Japs, but here's the truth about all nonwhites. They are sex toys when we can't get a desirable white female. I seduce nonwhite women, except for niggers, and then tell them halfway through our first sexy time that they are a sex toy bitch hole, and most of them get off on that because I'm being honest. 日本語でオナホルって言う。

Notice that Japanese have the highest amount of xenoestrogen bisphenol-A (BPA) in their bodies. Perhaps the saying that chemicals around us make men effeminate is true after all.

FUCK YOU, BITCH, I'M BREAKIN' BITCHES, PIMPIN' SIMP NIGGAS' HOOOOOOES

TAKE HER THEN I TURN HER OUT, SHE RIDIN' UP AND DOWN THE POOOOOLE

YOU WOULD BE THE ONE, TAKE HER OUT, BUYIN' CLOOOOOOTHES, I'M-A BEAT HER, COME, TAKE HER MONEY, THAT'S JUST HOW IT GOOOOOOOES

>Half the time I meet a Japanese guy they instantly ask if I have a Japanese girlfriend, and when I say no they instantly ask if I'm going to get one
Same thing happened to me when I was there. One of them even offered to help me find a Japanese girlfriend, unfortunately I was only there for two more weeks. Now I only meet Japanese people through club meetings I attend, and they instead ask if I prefer Japanese women or American women, then ask if I want a Japanese girlfriend. I'm not even white.

Weobu untermesches

Sounds perfect

tips on finding a cute jap bf?

Barron???

USA indiscriminately slaughtered and nuked jap families and kids. If the japs have not got revenge by now they will be perms cucked by the ones who genocided their kids (Americans)

One thing that might actually surprise Sup Forums is that I see plenty of tall muscular alpha looking Japanese guys walking around. I don't really get the impression that they're significantly more beta than whites or anything

They just perceive themselves and whites that way

Especially weirder considering that most white dudes in Japan are fat insufferable soy twerps

That's literally how it's supposed to work. Women aren't supposed to go through dozens of guys.

work on your runes mr english teacher

Japan has high average IQ which confers extreme appreciation for aesthetics.

Proportion, ratios and how it all blends together matters much more than muscles at the end of the day. This is why neoclassical statues were rather slim for Western Standards because they rose above their libidinous urges, and sought the sublime-- the divine design inherent to the human condition which is revealed through proportions. Perfect ratios are what we perceive to be Godliness, which of course is higher than your nigger-brain thought process of attractiveness.
They aren't "cucked", it's that their appreciation for aesthetics is being subverted, just like it has been in the west.

The only thing that is cucked about this is that the figure is emasculated whereas the thin figures in Western art throughout the centuries always embodied some degree of ruggedness or masculinity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

10/10 would get banzai'd by on Iwo Jima

would not even be upset if that dreamy face was the last thing I saw before his zero slamed into the waterline of my aircraft carrier desu

Nips are obsessed with being "cute" they don't care for being sexy or hot. To them "cute" is beautiful. Guess why a majority of the women are super thin?

>did we really cuck them this hard?

You wrote their fucking constitution for them.

The emporer whose lineage is the oldest royal family in the world is completely powerless.

US military bases all across Japan for many years, only decreased in recent times.

Did not allow them to have an army.

Japan was also a massive colonial power during the war and was much more successful in subjugation the east the nazi Germany was in subjugating the west.

Japanese settlers were moving all into China Taiwan and Korea. With 2 million settling in manchuria alone.

It was looking good for the Japanese.
So good, the future was bright.

2 NUCLEAR BOMBS, KILLING INDESCRIMINANTLY MEN WOMEN CHILDREN SMALL ANIMALS, BUGS, MICROBES. NOTHING LEFT.

the nukes would have cucked Japan already to an extreme. The other stuff accentuates the cuckary and American worship exponentially.

brb moving to Japan.

god I hope so.

Oh no, they dont want an open relationship!

Poor poor sexpat ):

don't they also cheat on you and drop you the second you do something they don't like? I heard they're really fickle like that. More interested in the newhalfs tbqh

it's just boyband shit dude.

"Oh yuck...this chick is like...pair bonding with me or something weird and gross like that!!"

Seriously, western dudes are as bad as western chicks right now. Actual emotional lifemate-interest from the opposite sex freaks them out.
We're literally going to have to start running classes on how not to be huge nancy soy boy faggots when confronted with actual serious female interest.
Even the Chads who hide behind pumping and dumping because they can't handle the emotional intensity of actually being in pair-bonded love.

Then further classes when everyone starts freaking out because "This...small version of me needs my love, protection and guidance. It's like 12 months old and hasn't even destroyed any puss yet!! What a little faggot!! How do I get this little permavirgin to hit the gym and hire a lawyer? And my wife is getting fat again!! She says another one of these mini-me fucks is coming! What do I dooo!!?"

bugmen

Maybe in some cities but outside of tokyo they'll treat you like a black

>Did not allow them to have an army.
wrong. They disbanded it out of dishonor. America actually wanted to keep it around because of muh communism

For real though. Western men should ask their women to get their shit together and marry as virgins for life.

kawaii is justice. burgers better go solve their own soyboy problem instead of searching problems elsewhere.

>comparing japans conquests to germanies

China was easy pickings compared to what Germany had to face.

bugmen =/= boybands
similar in ways they're meek, but boybands are at least healthy

Western hookup culture is fucking terrible.

I'm only 19 but i've had the idea looking back on my childhood and the media and bro tier culture that women are now just following what guys want as in being slutty, listening to rap music, being a general degenerate. Guys wanted women to be sluts and were the first to listen to gangster rap back in the late 90s and all that. Just how i see it though.

I don't get this too
Their famous boys group Johnnys features a bunch of 160cm tier man childs

Don't women all over the world love big guys?

modern man is a fucking sook

meaning i agree with your posts

Holy shit yes.
I was interning in Japan and this older chick (almost 10 years my senior, I was 19 then) I hooked up with was so fucking clingy, had to ditch her ASAP.

>Half the time I meet a Japanese guy they instantly ask if I have a Japanese girlfriend, and when I say no they instantly ask if I'm going to get one
What a strange thing to ask in a friendly situation. With you being almost as tall as an average nip soy boy I'd say the twinks are trying to pick a fight with you.

boybands are for little girls and grown women who haven't grown up

Yep

I'm going to blame Hollywood for indoctrinating men and women into the hookup culture, which was made with the term, "dating"

>when you have difficulties to comprehend that asians and whites are superior to other races.

>the rules are different for me because i say so

hahah yeh man, im dating so and so

what the fuck does that even mean? im temporarily fucking this person?

Based race traitor

So true, Japanese women are the worst in Asia, there's a reason why most of the marriage between foreigners and Japs is actually Japanese men marrying Chinese, Korean, and Filipino women.I'm 6 foot 2 and look decent (would rate about a 6-7) so when I worked there pussy was incredibly easy and most of the compliments I got were about my "size" and "muscles" even though I was nowhere near /fit/.

fuck you
my female japanese friends don't even show romantic interest in me ;__;

>female japanese friends
thats your problem soyboy

Probably bcos you're a soyim lel

thread of things that didnt happen

BANZAI

I'm jacked as fuck

Women should be clingy

Good we don't need another Richard Eijiro

Either of the partners must be more clingy than the other. Otherwise it's just a few fucks. It's natural for the woman to follow the man but in our times soyboys can assume the clingy womanly role in a relationship as well.

I notice that white men brag about having Asian woman, but then freak out when a white girl has an Asian man. It's really weird how AMWW couples receive a massive amount of sperg rage, a large bit of it coming from white men in a WMAF relationship.

japanese people are sexually repressed in a country where you can find dildos next to children's toys.

They don't like krautcucks, it's understandable.

>female friends
fucking kraut faggot

Yes but asians are more similar to us than niggers. Are you seriously saying you would fuck a jewess. Say goodbye to your wallet if that's the case

t. r/asianmasc

Yet there self defence force is still comparable to china. Why japs so based

I truly don't care if Japanese guys get white girls, infact, it's the only race I don't care about mixing with (because of IQ)

>female friends
That’s the problem

For real though. Indian men should ask themselves to get their poo together and poo in loo.

I'll be clingy once I find a girl I want to stay with, most girls I meet are sluts

Idk man, i would rather clingy than unresponsive and cold. I havent really had a clingy girlfriend so i guess i shouldn't preach

White bois are insecure little sissy bitches

Hello jamal. Its sad tha asians had niggers just as much as we do isn't it

Small price to pay DESU

Look at this image and tell me who is more masculine and handsome I get that standards change but not from a stern looking suited man to a twelvie with a bowl cut.

why did nips go from being brown to being white, pol?

>English
>Can't type English

Ironic

They lost a world war.

From fucking your bitches too much that's why

SOY

>AMWW
hello r/hapas, have you begged any white women to sleep with you today?

skin bleaching is popular there

Finally a sensible American

I met a dorky white navy retiree who had a fucking FINE jap wife who made all the money and he still treated her like shit. She probably liked that.

That's a Russian guy, you fucking idiot.

are you one of their chink lackeys? it'll take more than that to pull one over on me

and then they have health problems, mental problems and become elliot rodger types, kys traitor cuck

Anyone remember balloon boy incident? I always wondered what did the Japanese wive think when she married that guy

Rare for me

I was stationed in JP for a couple years. Japanese women love foreign cock. Would frequent “Western Bars” and had no problem picking up Japanese women. The only problem was, kinda sounds like they’re crying when you fuck them. Takes some getting used to. And most of the ones I fucked, loved getting roughed up. Felt good man.

>the bloody thing is called SHILLS
>you cannot make this shit up

if only I knew Japanese...my brother has probably some form of autism, he's antisocial but can learn so fast!

Sure and I am the president of the USA. kys

Japanese people tan really easily. But when they're not tanned they're usually very pale.
In summer, construction workers, student athletes etc are literally as dark as Filipinos.
Today most Japanese spend most of their time inside, when it used to be a militaristic and agrarian nation.

There's a surprising amount of variation though. I know people who are Filipino-level dark even without tanning, people with the standard Asian golden skin tone, and people who have literally the exact same complexion as me

Don’t get upset desu. I’m a half Chad with a large cock.