Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

It's not like she's paying with her own money anyway.

Why not just buy the men's product?

>implying men razor don’t do the same thing
She should be execute

Fucking ugly bitch

YOU FUCKING SEXIST PIG GO DIE IN HELL THE FUCKING WH*TE MA*ES LIKE YOU SHOULD BE HANGED IN THE STREET

The female version being more is simple, the blades are more expensive to manufacture. If you look closely at the female blades, they have wire guards across the blades to help in preventing cuts. The men's blades do not. Besides, if it bothers you so much, buy the men's razor. Hell, I've bought woman's razors a couple times because they were on sale and cheaper. Hell, most of my tool box is filled with pink tools because they are made by the same companies, same warranties, cheaper and colored pink for women to be more willing to buy. Main reason for the pink tools though is no one wants to steal them. Not only will they be readily IDed on a job site, no one really wants pink. Which means my tools are safe. The only tool stolen of mine after a couple years has been a plain chuck wrench. Anyone who works in shops or on sites know the feeling of stolen tools, I don't have that problem.

>just buy cheaper

the jews are literally trying to push variable pricing right now, where price fluctuates on a product based on who is buying it.

they're already doing it on in-app purchases on smartphones

the idea is that they track your spending habits and then give you a price based on what they think you're willing to spend on the product

so if you typically spend a lot, expect you prices to be higher because they know you're willing to pay, whereas if you are more stingy and don't buy very often, they will lower the price to try to entice you to purchase.

variable pricing. now that's some shit.

something, something... Normalisation of mental illness... something, something...

Because they know cunts like you are dumb enough to buy them.

Apologize.

there are too stupid.

This person is assuming the pink one is made for women because stereotypically women like pink things?

What a fucking bigot.

>why are women allowed to buy a more expensive version of a product with the exact same functionality for purely aesthetic reasons
its their money, they can throw it at the jews if they want to it doesn't bother me

Because women are too fucking retarded to buy the superior product.

is nobody going to mention the fact they're both on sale and without the discount the mans razor is more expensive?

if they're the same product then buy the cheaper one

if they're different products why are you complaining about 2 different products having different prices?

What is stopping her from buying the cheaper product?

>she does the numale smile

f p b p

>Igor

women are fucking mindless consumers
go in to any mall and I'll guarantee you there's a 10/1 ratio of female/male oriented stores, entire shops just dedicated to soaps and perfumes, anything you can imagine.

male soaps are usually shampoo, conditioner, body wash and intimate wash all in one, right, women 'need' 15 different products just to take a shower, it's ridiculous

appealing to female vanity is a ridiculously easy way to get rich, just put some Vaseline in a pretty pink and grey shiny container, name it something fancy like "vitaeisterine" and label it "extreme beautification technology", charge whatever you feel like for it and they will buy it without question. If you have the money launch a product like that and you'll be a millionaire by the end of next year.

the craziest thing about it is that women supposedly earn less than men, so where all this purchasing power they have comes from is beyond me.

>so where all this purchasing power they have comes from is beyond me.

when user casually admits he has never had a girlfriend

She has no reason to shave her legs. None.

.30 shekels more? Oh the horror!

so ugly and cringey holyshit

but its womens fault for being horrible spenders... every guy i know goes cheap on most items (aside from certain luxuries and only splurge if they have a high enough income) every girl i know buys buys buys anything and everything ...

i live in the hood and see channel wallets and shit on the daily

because gender doesn't exist

I'm a 26yo permavirgin girl and I still shave my legs regularly because it's just more comfortable.

post feminine benis

I wish I had a dick, but I don't. I would be fapping myself all the time.

Switch your razor with your gfs razor and watch that bitch complain about cuts and irritated Skin

Womens razors for example are made different, thats why they are more expensive

But are you allowed to buy whatever razors you want? I know you leafs don't have much freedom anymore.

also she Looks like the bitch from "Misery"

The women's razor has extensive rubber grip additions to it that the men's razor doesn't have.

it has the rubber grips and wires over the blades which the men's does not have. those wires are more material and more manufacturing, which means more price

those grips and wires wouldn't be there if women didn't want them. these companies do extensive market testing

this bitch is free to start a company that sells women's hygiene products at a cheaper price

Fag

Is that Eggman's sister?

Not to mention that this is an issue of frequency and volume of sales as well. Most men shave EVERY SINGLE DAY and go through far more razors than women do, so manufacturers can charge less for each individual blade.

No where on the box does it say "for Men", assuming its for men because its not pink is sexist to women. Not all women like pink cunt.

post feminine benis

Why doesn't the dumb bitch just buy the cheaper product?
Fucking retarded cunts.

looks like psuedosciene

>female r9k eggman girl
Woah

They are not even smiling. Real smile has joy in the eyes, they are just snarling

She's not a feminist
feminists dont shave
She's just an idiot

Buy the guy ones you ugly slut.

>Not buying mens razors

Are women literally this retarded?

Why won't she buy the Gilette one then?
Sounds like a win-win to me.
She shuts up and gets to shave the mustache she's got after her HRE-treatment.