5 cute facts about maki:

5 cute facts about maki:

- She's a girl!
- She's a tomato!
- I love her!!!!!
- Maki!!!!!!!!!!!

wait only 1 of those are facts

This works better with girls who's names are three letters desu. It just sounds better.

One of these is a Maki.

The fuck? You are so wrong it hurts.

It really does though.

Maki needs a bigger bust.

you are a girl right? fuck off

where is the fifth "fact"

-She's not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's 4

Superior taste my friend

So, which one is her?

sauce?

>5 cute facts about Maki
>only gives four
I know this is a Sup Forums meme but still.

Its not even a Sup Forums meme. Its some degenerate from /r9k/ who wants to feel like someone gives a shit about him.

Not that you are any better tripfag-kun.

Pajeet, don't you have a street to soil?

I mean, the Maki copypasta is posted there all the time and is even sometimes used in example codes.

I didn't save the green text, but some robit kept spamming her on Sup Forums even though everyone told him to fuck off. It got to the point where no one knows the difference anymore and newfags now think that she is Sup Forums's girl not knowing about pick related.

Funny thing is that Lain completely bombed in Japan. I don't understand how it got so popular in the West considering it sold poorly in its home country.

>tomato

She's a slut!

Japan has shit taste. This isn't some sort of new revelation or anything.

lain is awful

Why are makifags so retarded?

Lain isn't exactly a high-grossing item in the west, either. The creators just have basically nothing invested in it because that's how licenses work.

He doesn't love her?

How well did it sell in the west?

It is probably more well-known and more iconic in the West than in Japan and is still widely discussed among the Western fandom, though.This isn't a case like Cowboy Bebop which was popular in both Japan and the West; Lain is all but forgotten there now from what I know.

Modes pls stikcy

Furthest to the left, come on man

Lain really isn't widely discussed among western fans. I don't know if I'd ever have considered it "iconic", even though it's great.

I quite agree

Artist is Alp.

Why is Maki a tomato? Her eye color, obviously.

Except Cowboy Bebop wasn't popular in Japan, it made all of it's money over here. The movie was funded by Cartoon Networks for fucks sake.

5 lewd facts about maki:

- She does anal
- She can deepthroat
- I fucked her!!!!!
- Maki!!!!!!!!!!!

5th fact Nico fucked her

DELET THIS

Uweh!

is Adelaide here?

adelaide?

maki sounds like a fish

hi where can I find adelaide

That's because you're pronouncing it like a fucking PLEB.

maki is the term for rolls of sushi actually, so you are partially correct

no u r

It just refers roll you failed weeaboo.

lain is a bad show

MAKI MAKI GIVE ME THE FAKI

We'll never know.

maki maki give me the faki

You do know it's the highest selling anime of 1998 in Japan? Even averaged more than 10,000 copies with was a really big deal back in the day.

Found it

It's actually the picture on the cup.

Fuck you that shit's too hard.

She's pregnant with my baby, sorry guys.

oh god no

does anyone still have that epic meme where theres an old man and a muscular dude listening to some lovelive songs with some sluts at the background gossiping about them.

I literally recognized this artist's artwork in one spot you newfag. Get into my level slut