Source:

Source: theblaze.com/news/2017/11/25/church-of-sweden-votes-to-stop-using-he-or-the-lord-to-refer-to-god-their-reasoning-is-insane/

>The Church of Sweden has voted to stop its leaders from referring to God as “He” or “The Lord.” The reason? To be more gender-inclusive.

>sweden 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yeDJchdPp8
youtube.com/watch?v=YtZvLE-wMFQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=YtZvLE-wMFQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141850802/#141852940
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Protestantism
>using democracy to decide doctrines
poetic

Very Jewish, especially since they say good might be a woman.

I've never consider attending church the world is making me a fervent christian...
I only have to find a faith that isn't cucked
I wonder if there's something like the teutonic knights or templars level of faith

Orthodox? Templar were the most worldly of the large orders btw

Isn't that against the rules though? doesn't the bible specifically advise against this?

Rollin!

>Fascist becoming christian
>teutonic knights were the first protestants
>templars were bankers
Wew

>Protestants
>Caring about the Bible.
They most likely translated that out of it.

God, THE FATHER
Nature, THE MOTHER

I'm not even Christian, and I know that shit.

>teutonic knights were the first protestants
Elaborate please

>Protestants
>Caring about the Bible.
Caring about the Bible used to be what it's all about :(

Isn't that more a Catholic thing? Ya know, Nicaea and all.

>templars were bankers
Additionally. They were still the best of the lot.

If there's no other diety than God, then God has no gender lmao, why are you upset?

(((templars)))
I´m christian and i could not care less about that the Pope or whoever says tho. My faith is with God and christian values and no related to elders and boomers who do not understand the world.
God may exist or may not. My choice is to believe yet faith should not be something you pick or drop cause of convenience cause if you do so, it won´t last regardless of the religion and values chosen.

Well, here's the problem - Christians can't decide if God is some eternal force like "Unmanifested Brahma", or if God is "The Father", represented like a faux-Zeus: ie - an old greybeard in a toga sitting on a golden throne.

Das rite.

>mfw Sup Forums can't handle the new radical protestantism
>mfw soon archbishop will have rainbow garments and carry a crosier with a dick on it

umm girls can be fathers too sweetie

Prussia was the first officially protestant state. Prussia was the secularised teutonic order

Why not both?

not even a christian but god damn thats terrible logic

Dude the order fought wars over this, one against protestants to prevent the reformation of Prussia, starting the Thirty Years War, and one with Poland against their own secularization.

It never really was about the bible beyond Luther's personal theology. Protestant churches have always been all about subjugating religious authority to the secular state. King of Sweden was still officially the highest religious leader of Swedes until like year 2000.

>The reason?
i think its becuase god does not actually have a penis.
if you referd to god as a gril that would be equally untrue.
not everything is an attack against your autistic safe space.

more proof that god isn't real. If you can just change him based on your current ideals, its just more evidence that he is completely made up in the first place.

This is why Sweden is getting destroyed from within. Stop insulting God. You'll call me an idiot, but you don't even see whats going on.

was this a Sup Forums operation? Seems more absurd than anything we've ever tried to get them to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yeDJchdPp8

Japs are doing pretty well for pagans. God has weird priorities.

Is Japan really doing pretty well? Are you serious?

Compared to majority of Christian world, yes.Those sub-saharan Africans and South Americans better pray even harder.

Bullshit.

Countless martyrs died so that we can have the
Bible readily available to anyone who wants one today.

Jesus Christ Himself called God Father.

>god made man in his image
>god has no gender
Swedes literally trying to destroy men

lol

It's time

Japan is not like your cartoons, bro.

THIS!

KEKEL

You never let feminists, liberalism, commies, jews and meme democracy to take over your church.
This ain't about protestantism vs catholicism. There are probably Protestant churches in Sweden that can be an alternative to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtZvLE-wMFQ | hooktube.com/watch?v=YtZvLE-wMFQ
Archived thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141850802/#141852940

god is a personal deity in all major christian denominations
only modern liberals who cling to the idea of god while not being actually christian use some kind of "Unmanifested Brahma" speak

anyone here speak Biblical Greek or Hebrew? do they have gendered pronouns? if so don't they use the masculine one

Protestant heretics surrendering to filthy women.

I'd had enough!! STOP BEING KEKS, SWEDES!!!!!!!

Whatever, who cares about retards believing in bullshit Jewish fairytales?

While I agree with the sentiment, religion is one of the primary means of uniting people.
Humans have a need to believe in something greater than them. If the West does not retain Christianity then it will be replaced by Islam.

so tolerant!

Hebrew here. What do you mean?
You mean if they use masculine pronounce when referring to god?

yes that's what I mean

וַיֹּאמֶר אֱלֹהִים
Is in Bereshit Perek A' which is the first book of the old testemant.
It means "And god (masculine) has said"
but

וַיִּבְרָא אֱלֹהִים אֶת-הָאָדָם בְּצַלְמוֹ, בְּצֶלֶם אֱלֹהִים בָּרָא אֹתוֹ: זָכָר וּנְקֵבָה, בָּרָא אֹתָם

says in rough translation : and god has created man in his image, male and female he created them.
first it says he made man "Adam in his image" and then it says "Male and female he created them"
So by this you can infer god is not a certain human gender.
You can know for certain god is refered in the hebrew bible as male.
But you can't know for certain god is either male or female

Sorry if this was hard to read because it is tough to translate this to English.

so the swedes are retarded thanks jewbro

Cult of Kek member here. Neutering your religion to fill insane people’s whims is horrifying and should never be done. And if this is happening to Christianity, a religion that has ruled the world for over 2 millennia, then I think civilization is ending.

Eh, whatever. I’m almost enjoying seeing this happen, because of how ridiculous it all is. So I’m going to sit back, play Pokémon, and watch the world burn. And all the while, make memes and pray to Kek to rebirth the world and allow for Kekistan to rise again.

It's paganism. Pagans were all about the feminine. Catholics do it too with their venerating "Mary."

>Jeremiah 44:15-17
>Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
>As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee.
>But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Catholics call "Mary" the "Queen of Heaven" as well.

Ahahahahahahaha, its fucking real.

Holy shit, i hate christians so god damn much

>There are probably Protestant churches in Sweden that can be an alternative to this

they're not allowed to, they'd be shut down for discrimination faster than a frenchman can wave a white flag

Whats about the orthodox church? Does it exist in sweden?

>Catholics call "Mary" the "Queen of Heaven" as well.

And basically every other religion has some "King of Heaven". It's a bloody title mate. What's your point again?

That God is the FATHER and there is no queen.

They’re not Christians. These are of the same cloth that Christ whipped out of the temple.