Any reason why I shouldn't go there?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.speedtest.net/result/6826145057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's full.

seems really nice.
maybe i should move in with my family.

Thanks senpai.

I grew up there. Only down side is cold winters and most houses aren't that well insulated

What's your career?
If you answer anything but large business owner, fuck off. There aren't enough jobs man.

I know there looking for moar boat people to go there

Yeah housing is reasonable enough.
It isn't FTTP everywhere. FTTN is common.
We do get some terrible bush-fires occasional.
Pretty quiet on the social activism front, and not too many minorities. We do have a small sudanese community and a lot of asian students.
Plenty of bogans here mate.

It's a decent place, but quiet. Quite cold at times as well.

Lived here in the southern half all my life so ask me anything if you want, can't guarantee I can answer though.

But are there Emus?

Oh yea +1 to what this guy said, except I'm in the north, so we've got the whole state covered. Fire away OP.

>Cheap as FUCK housing
Almost as if there are reasons no one wants to live there.

Mate, you would end up hating yourself after a few years (and resent us even more).

Because there's like two jobs, and they pay half as much as they do on the mainland.

I'm just talking shit though I've never been there, just looked at jobs on seek once.

Looks nice though.

What is the fastest internet in australia and how many digeriedoos does it cost?

What idiots, it isnt hard to insulate a house, you can even use sod.

Whats cold for Australian standarts?

>What's your career?
Job seeker

Another tasfag here. Its true, employment is very industry specific and based on current trends. Right now there are loads of jobs in hospitality, nursing, social work, aged care etc. In a couple years all the jobs will be in other industries and round it goes.

Fantastic place to live though, great environment and produce, and great cultural events too thanks to old mate Walsh.

FUCK
YANKS

you still build wooden houses in a typhoon-prone area burger you have no right to speak.

We'll average about 8 or 9 degrees Celsius in the winter months. We don't often dip below 0, but we also very rarely get above 20. Varies a bit around the state. It's honestly not *that* bad in terms of temperature, it's just that its a solid block of months with consistently miserable (I actually like it) weather.

>cold winter

Are we talking below 20°C?

Mate we get above 20 loads in summer. If you said 25 id agree

I live in the middle of the usa n white america, my dad built log homes for a living, i helped growing up. Only thing here are cyclones, tornados.

Don't have a job, but I have $600k in BTC that I'm looking to unload soon.

My dad is retired, and my mum will be soon, they're thinking of moving to TAS for retirement as well.

Talking about the winter months mate.

Though I'm not sure why...

It mostly comes down to luck. If your close to a major city, but in a low populated area seems to be best. I get about 135 Mbps download and 4-6 Mbps upload with hybrid fibre-coax. Most people seem to get about 30-40 Mbps. Costs seem to be around $80 AUD on average.

About 20 or 30 degrees celsius depending on where you live.

Pretty equivelant to the usa then

But what are you gonna do if there's a huge ass spider in your house?

I lived there for nearly 2 years.

Houses are shit, uninsulated. Most of them have the fireplaces taken out (which are awesome at heating) and replaced with electric heaters which are shit and cost too much.

There is no jobs there. Everyone there is left wing. The upside is there is no immigrants except a few asians who keep to themselves, but most people are far left wing because they have never encountered abo's, niggers or lebs. (Last abo died in like 1876 and last halfcaste in like 1900). But the girls are FUCKING SLUTS OH MY GOD.

Upside is, even though small it is cheap. And you can hunt on public land, unlike rest of Australia.

Pff, I get 1000/10 Mbps for $40 USD

-10°C

>nursing, social work, aged care

Yuck. Sounds like boomer retirement place. Is there anywhere these filth haven't fucked up?

Yeah it's a shame there's not more going on. That's a problem Australia wide really and it's not going to be solved.

Sure you do.

This. A pretty essential question for anyone coming from civilized places that aren't overwhelmed by a hostile nature that literally throws hand-sized webniggers at you to kill you.

kk
beta.speedtest.net/result/6826145057

Where shall I begin?

> no employment
> lots of shit skin 'refugees' especially outside of Hobart
> Rampant substance abuse
>5 teeth to a family
>Bogan dynasties with regular incest and spousal abuse
>Greens hold lots of power
>Filthy leftist elite hang around UTAS constantly

This is not all the criticism of tassie. This may be reserved to Hobart or it maybe state wide.

>We do have a small sudanese community and a lot of asian students.
WHAT THE FUCK????
Since when? Who brought them over? What do they subsist on? FUCK

In a land of no jobs
the welfare sudanese will be king
are you this blind?
ARE YOU THIS BLIND?

you have some way to get in touch?
I want to ask some questions

I lived in Hobart for 4 years and was not impressed by much. See my previous post.

Unfortunately this is true for all of Tasmania, it's decline started in the save the Franklin river campaign to stop the damming and expansion of the hydro electric power grid in Tassie which would have attracted heavy industry there in the form of paper mills and aluminium smelters. This unfortunately coincided with the globalist determination to strip Australia of all manufacturing capacity and give all those jobs to Asians. The real trouble started when every fart sniffer on the planet jumped on the green bandwagon and used poor old Tassie as a test case for influence, it has never recovered, the greens down there were from wealthy land owning family's who were more than happy to see the population die.

>Don't have a job, but I have $600k in BTC that I'm looking to unload soon.
Buy land and grow opium poppies

>Tasnarnia
>Not bogans
>Not bushfires
I see you haven't been there.

He def wants the incest

Is that the epicenter of bogans?

>he doesnt realize i was doubting what he paid
Name the isp that has a gig down for 40 dollars.....also your upload is shit, it should be 10% of dl, this is how i know you lie.

I have $600k in BTC

I'm sorry to hear you got scammed user.

You know there's no exchanges that let you withdraw more than $1000 a day, and there's fees on every separate withdrawal...

good luck getting out of the ponzi scheme before it's too late.

The fuck you talking about.

Probably about 17 and people will say oooo it's cold ay.

I lived their for a while. Its good in all aspects that you speak of. If you are a neet go there as your life will be perfect. If you want a career or job prospects. Dont, its one giant white retirement village.

Why does your country ruin everything that is beautiful?

I want to move to Australia. What can I do? I'm fairly competent and attractive but inherently depressed. The only thing that gets me going are memories of Bondi Vet episodes.

Become a worker in aged care on a student visa. Trust me. Would actually get you a citizenship easy.

Tasmania is rough and violent. I'm too scared to go there because I'm a poofy Melbourne softy.

Solid advise, thanks a lot mate!

You are welcome, i mean it tho we actually import Filipino's and Nepalese to become PCA's Personal care assistants and nurses. Also the pays pretty good and there is allways work. Legit if you did this you would become an Australian,

always with the cia niggers suggesting bad advice on here

Really? So how does one cash out so much that causes the bug drops?

That's actually pretty sneaky, could add disabled care as well.

Does Australia happen to need teachers, specifically in the regions where Germanic Europeans can tolerate the climate?

>aussies dont even have bears or lions, they're just pussies terrified of flightless birds and spiders

Pedos, fuck tonnes of pedos in Tasmania

Sounds nice. I'd move there.

Ok i'm going

Teachers implies children, since Tasmania's population is completely geriatric and is the only place someone of snow monkey heritage could survive you're shit outa luck, nice place too.

Wrong

Damn. I just wanna live in a pretty place that isn't scorching hot, surrounded by white people - but not too many of them, some small town will suffice.

Im a 1st generation american whole family from Norway and I fucking love weather thats above 100 degrees

I prefer a humid 100 degrees though, dry heat is boring

What are the incest laws like? (asking for a friend)

In Tasmania? Necessary.

Seriously, we have so many fucking flips and thais working in our hospitals and aged care homes. The aged care homes are getting a fair number of nigs too these days. A decent IQ white would be fucking godsend and you would be promoted like lightning.

Aged or disability care would be the easiest way to get your foot in the door but I'd recommend nursing in the longterm if you want something more interesting and lucrative. The operating theatre and emergency nurses seem to be having a great time.
>t. dr

The spiders mostly keep to themselves, it's the roofsnakes you have to be careful of.

Yeah m8, if you're willing to live in some smaller town like pic related the Department of Education will fucking throw incentives at you (relocation and financial payments, early permanency/tenure, and transfer bonuses - the latter give you extra points to get into nice cushy selective schools later in your career).
I hear we're the most short on maths and science teachers but I imagine being multi-lingual would help tremendously. I also hear male teachers are particularly sought after.
>My cuz is a newly graduated teacher.

I wouldn't worry about the weather too much. Most of the coastal areas are pretty well moderated by the ocean breezes. It's only inland that's hell.
Small towns are also overwhelmingly white. Even abbos are rare unless you're really remote.

coast in the northern territy looks comfy. Shiuld i buy sone land?

Is it true that high velocity drop bears can crush a car with ease?

If you are worried about that, just don't go there. Drop bears prefer tourists you know. If you do go, you really should learn how to avoid the Icy Quoll first.

What's up with these professions?

I'm coming to sydney to pursue an undergrad in social work and I've heard social works gonna be big in the future atleast in straya

Is it not true

yeah sorry mate gotta agree with this guy its pretty full don't reckon we could squeeze u in

Moving to QLD from NSW its shit here

>multiculti hellhole on east coast
>inbred fuckwhits inland
>hinterland also shit mix of both
>no work
>shit pay
>shit people

You think getting a bachelors in social work's gonna be worth it?

Looks nice. I teach history though.
I should probably look into how my degrees (masters in history and postgrad teaching degree) carry over across borders. But even if that's not an issue, I can't imagine a school in an anglophone nation hiring a non-native speaker over a local. Not that I have any issue speaking or teaching in English, but still.

>no work
>Moving to QLD

>all these foreigners falling for the aussie meme

You guys will never fit in. You'll always be a 'wog cunt' regardless of skin colour.

The only foreigners we tolerate are New Zealanders and British. Americans are laughed at and mocked, Europeans are wogs and everyone else is a stain.

Trust me guys, just pay a visit here, take a step into a country town pub and talk to some locals. They'll stare daggers at you.

Take this with a grain of salt but I was scrolling some shit the other day and apparently Tasmania is getting ready to settle jungle nigger refugees early next year, RIP.

No fucking way I live in Merimbula this is actually the biggest fucking coincidence since it's pretty small. It's really good mostly white not many abos but holiday season we get flooded by fucking Asians and Indians. Good surf too

nsw is just that fucked

>Good surf too

Wait there's others on Sup Forums that actually surf? I only started a few months ago and only very recently began standing up, but I assumed you all were basement dwellers that walk funny. Surf on bro. Pay a visit to Terrigal and the surrounding beaches if you get the chance. Great spots around here.

One christmas, I will visit Australia. I'm gonna do it.

>Trust me guys, just pay a visit here, take a step into a country town pub and talk to some locals. They'll stare daggers at you.
are you really naive enough to think thats australian only trait? everywhere is the same