Enough!

I am too sick of this soyboy meme. You fuckers have no understanding of nutrition. I've been vegan for the past three years, and I guarantee that I am in better shape than any of you meatneets. Fuck you

t. soyboi

saged

Sounds like someone needs a Hot Beef Injection.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

What's your estrogen level? Unless you can answer fuck off. It has nothing to do with eating meat. Are you fucking retarded?

keto is the only redpilled diet

except carbs are essential for testosterone

idiot

This. Basically. I lost 25 pounds in 2 months. Got about 5 pounds left. Almost every aspect of my health has improved.

KETO FTW....everything else is faggotry

sounds like someone could use a super male vitality pill

You get carbs from vegetables MORON

You already admitted you're fat. If you are a weak piece of shit get out of the conversation. You're going from being unhealthy fat to being unhealthy less-fat.

I was getting heavy. Now 5 pounds at MAX left to go. Sleep better, skin better, sex better, energy better, eyesight better.

P.S. you're the faggot that didn't know carbs are in vegetables and a KETO diet actually BOOSTS testosterone.

Intermittent fasting. 20/4 all the way!

I do 18/6. And it's a fucking Godsend.

On an average day, how much cock do you suck, to the nearest meter?

If in your life you ever find yourself needing a diet you've already lost by being a fat piece of shit. I eat clean, bulk, and cut. If you are worried about your test levels its because you know deep down how garbage you are

yeah long ago the Samurai had been eating and dipping foods on soy sauce

and they are the most manliest creature on earth

soyshit is FAKE NEWS

That actually made me lel...ty user

>meatneets
Lol

Sov buubs

everyday of the week?

Fermented soy versus not fermented, flip.

Pretty much. Got really adapted to being in ketosis. Some days when I don't sleep well I'l do 3 meals a day.

Why the FUCK would you feel the need to post this? Just go live your life retard

>meetneets
HA you vegan weaklings can barely comp a complex protein
meanwhile my tendies gift me the strength to grow up big and strong
those nutrient deficiencies have you delusional OP

>and I guarantee that I am in better shape than any of you

But you'll be weaker than any of us

T. Meatneet

Adv Nutr. 2017 Nov 15;8(6):971-979. doi: 10.3945/an.117.015628. Print 2017 Nov.
Cobalamin Status from Pregnancy to Early Childhood: Lessons from Global Experience.
Obeid R1, Murphy M2,3, Solé-Navais P2, Yajnik C4.
Author information
Abstract
Low cobalamin intake and status during pregnancy or lactation have been linked to adverse maternal and perinatal health outcomes, whereas low cobalamin status during early childhood is associated with impaired development in children. Women who begin pregnancy with depleted stores (low or very low plasma cobalamin) will give birth to depleted infants who are likely to develop deficiency symptoms during the first few weeks or months postpartum. Newly ingested cobalamin during pregnancy and lactation (from diet or supplements) is transferred to the child and is not likely to correct cobalamin status in depleted women. The prevalence of low cobalamin status is high especially in low-income settings or in populations with a low intake of animal products. Folate and cobalamin play interdependent roles in one-carbon metabolism. Although folic acid supplementation during early pregnancy is widely recommended and practiced, cobalamin supplementation during pregnancy and lactation has received little attention. Furthermore, the intake recommendations for pregnant and lactating women and in early life need reevaluation in the light of newly available evidence in the field.
© 2017 American Society for Nutrition.
KEYWORDS:
child development; cobalamin; cord blood; infants; lactation; pregnancy; recommended intake; supplementation

PMID: 29141978 PMCID: PMC5683008 [Available on 2018-11-01] DOI: 10.3945/an.117.015628

No matter what a vegan always just says their mind and never shows any citation

Who Cares Yanks - You're all fat fucks
We Aussies as well.
Soyboys is just another embarrassment

What's your pussy smell like?

Keto is good but paleo is god tier desu

And we Scots

So basically no carbs no sugar right?
Im on that path myself, am I understanding the
diet correctly though?

Soyproducts for vegans is like 1% meat-hoddogs for carnivores, the worst vegan-products by far.
A vegan diet can be just as good and often much better then a diet with red meat. That doesnt mean that you have to eat fucking bitchboysoyproduct and become a numale pussy, just eat normal vegan food and not hormonealtering gayfood.

wtf kind of gay ass copypasta is this shit

hello newfag

Lurk more t. newfag

No carbs from wheat, cereals, cakes, cookies, pasta, etc. Stay away from roots, squashes, tubers. Only carbs you get come from vegetables.

And ZERO sugars. Meaning absolute zero. From anything. Sugar subs are okay. The real success is when you mix in intermittent fasting.

The fuck???

Samurai were pussies, learn to history

Lurk More

I do not agree, I will kick u inna nutz (if you still have any).

Do as you want but humans are not designed to live without animal proteins. 70-30 or so would be ideal to maximize health and lifespan.

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.