Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

red pilled nazi AI gfs

>having a tattoo of a dead crackwhore on your arm
jesus christ

Drop them off at Uncle Skippy's Jacuzzi Pizza Party

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

First you have to get an idea in your brain that this is a good idea. Then you have to probably sleep on it several weeks before following through it. Then you have to pay 200-500€ to the tattoo "artist" doing the job and sit still for several hours.

And at no point your brain tells you that this is a bad idea and you will regret it.

Why would anyone ever get Justin Trudeau tattooed on their skin?

we give them big tiddy goth gf's

This

In that retard's defense, I have a literal swastika tattooed on my chest. Got it before I went to prison because I knew I would end up getting one anyway and you hear all sorts of horrible shit about prison tats.

People who let themselves get shit tattooed on their faces are idiots though for real. At least with a chest tat you can wear a shirt. I saw this dingbat who had a literal white power cross on his fucking head like a crown. It looked ridiculous.

remove internet. uncle ted was right. what used to be a benefit to some that we controlled, now is a drain on all and it controls us.

A rope

>People who let themselves get shit tattooed on their faces are idiots though for real.

Whatever, plenty of people have inspirational face tattoos.

how do we force trad cucks to confront their women and get them under control so theyd be bearable?

Like you wouldn't have done a line or two and fucked 1979 Carrie Fisher.

The tattoo is a bit much. Great work, just a poor decision.

>How do we fix man-children?

start with yourself

No idea why this broad was so popular. I was a legit Star Wars fan for years and never heard about what she was doing then all the sudden she’s everywhere again and people are worshiping her crack caked cunt.

This can't be real.

Nigger if you knew what we put in cocaine to fill it out you wouldn't do a line if your 2d waifu come to life and Halle Berry showed up together at your door with a mirror covered in. That shit is poison. I knew a girl who ended up with a hole in her nose that whistled every time she exhaled because she did too much of that shit.

yea, they fill that shit out with crushed up drywall and other nasty shit

Happens with most artists. Nobody gives a fuck, then when they die everyone gives high praise.

By making the western society into something where majority of the men have a place, role and something to be proud of. It's no wonder really that more and more men are dropping out when the society and media keeps guilt tripping you if you don't become a profeminist beta provider who is happy about it.

Ban anime and videogames

>when your gun has a higher iq than you do

What's wrong with evolution?

>no Star of David
Rly shoahs your shekels...............................

Hard labor camps.

You touch my Anime, Weed, or Vidya you're getting the rope.

Fact: terms like soyboy are anti-white. Note how it's always white people being ridiculed. This is a tactic drummed up by shitskins to make fun of white people online,don't fall for this d&c bullshit.

I think we should start by redpilling them and then we should conscript them into our ranks.
I strongly think we should form an underground militia and stop using the Internet.

After the Chad revolution, all soyboys will be neutered (FWIW) and sold as eunuch slaves.

Grow up already

Go back to plebbit already. Your normie tier shaming tactics have no effect here. How do i know youre from reddit? Because you use the outdated "m,uh basement dwelling hamplanet thats iunto anime" stereotype that is long dead already

Conscription + war

Unironical answer is poverty.

people get worser tattoos