Will we ever get our guns back...

will we ever get our guns back? i feel like every time some tosser in america spergs out on a shooting spree it just furthers this cuckntrys stance on no funs

Other urls found in this thread:

adelaidegunshop.com.au/second-hand-firearms/second-hand-firearms-under-250-dollars
lafo.com.au/ammo-limits-coming-qld-election-labor-department-mines-confirms/
police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/licenceApplication/storage/howto.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a Shotgun, and a Rifle for shootin foxes on my property.

what the fuck are you talking about user?

We don't need them. Marksmanship is what you should be striving for.

We don’t need em

>We don't need them.

>there's no such thing as introduced pests; Buffalo, boar, foxes

ok dumbass.

>we don't need them
when cunts are free to break into your house because they know they won't get shot
when cunts roam around the streets in literal tribes and bash/rape people because they know they aren't conceal carrying

Use a knife you pussy

Get fucked. Learn to shoot straight.
Pig sticking is pretty fun.

>(citation needed)

Where in Venezuela are you posting from?

what rifle? what shotgun?

it's also illegal to carry a knife you fucking moron
it's illegal to carry any sort of self defense weapon such as brass knuckles and pepper spray, hell fucking body armor is illegal

Basically anything that could be used to stop police from exerting their will on you.

also if you train in martial arts you get heavier sentencing if you hurt someone in a fight

A Webley 12 gauge, and a Browning bolt action.

Why?

Guess it pays not to do things officially.

desu semi autos in Australia might actually be a negative in a SHTF scenario since ammo would be so fucking scarce.
It's not the USA.

we have less niggers so we need less ammo

I just wish guns weren't so fucking expensive here

>Aussies will never know this feel

This. You can buy a new marlin in the USA for $350. An ok pump action for $300.

The only thing we have going for us is the Adler. ($599 at Cleaver firearms) how many are they fucking selling for the price to fall by over $300!

We don't need guns. At least, until we need them.

>>Aussies will never know this feel
Is holding a Baguette similar?

At least post an American firearm kid.

Please tell me where it says that.
Calling BS

>I just wish guns weren't so fucking expensive here
Don't your stores have second hand sections?

adelaidegunshop.com.au/second-hand-firearms/second-hand-firearms-under-250-dollars

Tfw i will never be able to own a rhodie fn-fal

Buying a piece of shit with a shot-through barrel.
Why do you think it's 2nd hand?

God I fucking hope not, most of you cunts are too stupid to even drive a car safely.

In this country if you are a large property owner (rich) you can still own a FAL, AR15 or AK variant.
Also if you have the right .gov 'connections' you can bypass the property requirement.

The only people who were disarmed are the peasants.

Also if you are a politician you can just have guards with AR15's.

I thought it was possible to get a gun to hunt kangaroos and feral cats in Australia to cull their herds down, whose to say you then can’t have that in your home for self defense.

Did you just imply that firearm is worthless once its been used?

The point i was making is that if you absolutely need a firearm quickly to get rid of shit on your property you could go out and get a rifle or shotgun tomorrow under $250.

but that doesn't really help you stroke your ego does it.

>m-muh gun is a symbol of muh big penis

is that a fucking 4x sight?

it's considered acceptable that they can walk around like that and the public can do nothing but hope that the government doesn't decide to go dictator mode
why are australians such boot licking sheep

You can. But if a Somalian gang member kicks your door in at 3am and threatens your family with a machete for the family car keys you are not allowed to do bugger all.

You can also get a licence by joining a shooting club.

you are FUCKED if anyone reports you for not having it secured in a gun safe properly.

>Somali raids your house
>one second guys, i just need to go to my gun safe, back in a minute!

At least come up with a scenario thats plausible dude.

>firearm is worthless once its been used
>Buys a 2nd hand .243
>it's had 4000 rounds down the pipe
>$250! such a bargin!
>shoots about a 20'inch group at 100 meters.
>implying it not worthless

>in bed
>roll over and turn the key you already had in the lock
>grab rifle
>put a round or two in it quickly
>go hunting

Also lets say he have a burglar in his home and he shoots him, he then have to explain how he had his gun outside the gunsafe at the time the burglar entered the home.
Court would probably fuck him aswell if that ever happend.

>We don't need them.
Cunts like this is why you can't have nice things

nah its a shitty red-dot from the 80's I think

you'd have your kids taken away immediately too, for having an unsecured weapon in the house.

But burgers dont care about all the kids that shoot themselves/family members with guns they find in the house.

>wake up
>grab double barrel from next to the bed that's ready to go
>shoot machete wielding somali
>go to jail for murdering a poor disadvantaged refugee who just has cultural differences and didn't mean any harm

Our gun laws arent that bad user

Here's a novel idea, why not spend all the money you're going to blow on licensing, ammo and the gun itself on a security door so nobody can even break in.

Why would we? It's just natural selection at work. If anyone is retarded enough to have a gun just lying around their house unprotected they deserve what could happen.

and get a doggo.

Go to Logan or any Sydney/cuckbourne suburb and tell me he isn't correct.

are you not familiar with the concept of a fucking window?

of course.

Killing is generally really hard to defend in court here. You will have a better chance if you maim the guy instead as dumb as it sounds.

Bullshit. You get to play IRL Splinter Cell while you search for the two separate keys for your gun and ammo safe. You have to sneak around the house switching off lights and avoiding the Somalis. Then you have to 'assemble your weapon' (since the bolt has to be removed).
Finally you can load your gun, shoot one Somali dead and spend 20 years in gaol for pre-meditated murder.

This is true.

>You get to play IRL Splinter Cell while you search for the two separate keys for your gun and ammo safe.
the only legal requirement is that the ammo be stored separately from the rifle. most gun safes come with interior ammo compartments. it is not against the law to have the key for the safe itself already in the lock with the ammo section key sitting next to your rifle.

>since the bolt has to be removed
there is no such requirement.

>and spend 20 years in gaol for pre-meditated murder.
they break into your house, you spend 20 seconds retrieving and loading your gun while they're raping your daughter and your wife is on the phone to police, they kick in your bedroom door to BLACK your wife, you shoot them, and you're the one who's going to jail?

Because this society isn't going to hold together for another 5 years.
Watch 'The Rover' that's what Australia will be like when the fiat money collapses. Mad Max 1 hints at a similar scenario.

Where's your semi auto?
It's illegal for you to defend yourself as well (you can't buy a firearm for the reason of defense. even though you can possibly get away with defending yourself in SA)

Too be fair i understand safe storage laws they make sense in the way you described how kids and other unauthorized individuals may get access to your firearms.
However i think it is outright stupid to force to buy a safe in order to purchase a firearm.
I think just putting the gun high up or in some other way hiding it away from kids reach is good enough.
True but even then you are likely to get charged because of how retarded laws can be interperated.
Heck 2 years ago some guy had two burglars at his front door here in Sweden which were there to obviously hurt or kill him as they carried knives and a screwdrivers (The victim had a relationship with their mother which led these degenerate druggies to want to attack him which they already had done before but without a weapon) When he heard the noise on his front porch he spotted both of them and recognized them from before knowing they are dangerous people, He went to his gunsafe and loaded his shotgun and shot both of them which also killed both of them.
He got sentenced to 2 years in jail for manslaughter which i think is outright insane, He even had to be carried to a hospital after the incident due to heartproblems.
So in short our judges thought that an old man with cardiovascular problems should have ran away from two burglars that he knew would kill/hurt him.
Absolute insanity user.

lafo.com.au/ammo-limits-coming-qld-election-labor-department-mines-confirms/
>QLD Labor is going to implement ammunition possession limits

You could also smuggle them in but I don't know how that works.

>a shitty .22 rifle
>a shitty lever action shotgun

yeah those are shit mate

police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/licenceApplication/storage/howto.htm

Your just a troll dude. A histeronic leftist soy-boy or nu-male who fears taking any indavidual action and needs .gov to do it for him. (or her)

Fireramrs and the right to use them for self defence = personal responsibility and leftists HATE that idea.

>or the action broken
bolt back.

>get arrested for murder even when you were defending your property and family

thats how it goes in cuckstraya

thats right!

if you hurt or kill a home invador in australia you WILL go to jail or face severe penaltys .

Fucking stupid. Some pistol shooters go through 400 rounds in an arvo. 200+ a shoot is the norm.

I bet the average murican shooter goes through 1000 rounds a month.

>they break into your house, you spend 20 seconds retrieving and loading your gun while they're raping your daughter and your wife is on the phone to police, they kick in your bedroom door to BLACK your wife, you shoot them, and you're the one who's going to jail?

welcome to ausfailia

Don't underestimate a .22 user espescially a semi-automatic one, If whoever you shoot at don't wear some sort of bodyarmour or platecarrier then it is actually a decent self-defence weapon given how much lead you can fire at whatever is infront of you.
Also the risk of overpenetrating things in your house is much lower with a .22 compared to other fullsize calibers such as .223/7,62x39mm etc..

They hijack cars now too. Can you imagine a Somali nigger threatening your little 10 year old Anglo daughter with a knife for the car keys at a random Melbourne intersection in broad daylight?

Because that shit has fucking happened.

Melbourne will have over 250,000 Somalis/Africans in 20 years. Congraulations.

Too be fair i'd rather go to jail than to go to my grave.
I mean 2-4 years in jail is definantly worth if it saves my life right?

>yeah those are shit mate

shit for what? I've killed a fox, which is what they were bought for.

It's a single fire shotgun btw, not a lever action. Fox's dont travel in packs.

Youre the type of insecure faggtit that talks about how V8s are the only real cars arent you?

>2-4 years in jail
keep dreaming mate you will get 10 years at the absolute minimum

>ITT: COD generation whine there's not enough mass shootings each week in Australia.

i want you to remember you said that for when you are beat within an inch of your life and forced to watch your gf/wife get raped infront of you

Even if you warned whoever you shot that you are armed and told them to back off prior to shooting them?

I think that'd make it even worse.
You'll probably get a premeditated charge for that.

>cops pull bloke over
>bloke jumps out with gun
>cops pull their guns and yell "DROP THE GUN"
>he doesn't
>cops open fire
>cops receive 25 years for premeditated murder

fuck mate, I think you might need to stop watching adult movies unsupervised.

owning guns and being able to use them in a meaningful capacity are different things

You're an angry little pygmy, arn'tcha?

police are protected in this country, they could pull you over and point their gun in your face telling you to get out of the car, itchy finger causes discharge and they blow your brains out and they get put on leave with pay

The law doesn't apply to police.
Or the government.
You think the people in power care?

Also I said it was because he gave a warning before shooting.
If you didn't shoot and he called the cops, you'd get charged for brandishing then.
Didn't you hear about some cuck in US or Canada that was robbing a house and the cuck robber freaked out when the owner asked him what he was doing in the house?
The cuck robber locked himself in the bathroom, called the police and said he thought the homeowner had a gun.
Can't remember the results...

Damn that sounds draconian as fuck.
If i were to have a burglar in my home and i went to my gunsafe and took a defensive position in my house and yelled that iam armed and i have called police then whenever he breaks through the door/window and enters iam (according to law) allowed to shoot whoever comes in and if he happens to die iam very likely to not face any charges if everything was done in the order i mentioned.

Well that's illegal.
Some guy was charged for shooting a robber with a bow and arrow I think and another for brandishing.

Tell us what state you live in, so we can look up the stats for children shooting each other this year (just looking up the mass shooting stats for your state would be a bit cliche right).

you don't even need to use a weapon, if someone breaks into your home and you beat the cunt down you will be charged for assault and you better hope you don't cause any permanent damage or you can kiss your house good bye

What about that guy who got a gun ban for threatening a jamal with an unloaded gun

Jesus iam really sorry for Strayan gunowners now.
Stuff like this is what probably puts alot of people of from becoming gunowners in the first place which probably is the reason why the laws are like they are currently.
Fuck man

Have the laws always been like that though?

Well you could always try and hide it, and if you're rural enough you'll probably succeed.

Also shtf is another good reason to own them anyway.

What the fuck

yes.

The only people you can kill in South Aus are traps (but you cant use a gun, you have to use whatever the closest object is to you, otherwise its premeditated)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

>'brandishing'

I just woulden't call the cops. If the intruder went away becuase I solved my own problem then I wouldent need to call the fucking police.

How do you know the coon wouldn't call them himself?

Yeah iam a ruralfag myself so i own mixed legal and illegal guns, Legal ones are stored in the safe.
Illegal ones are oiled in and stored in a safe hidden space due to me very rarely taking them out to the range.
>Gay panic defense
LMAO
>(but you cant use a gun, you have to use whatever the closest object is to you, otherwise its premeditated)
Ah man i felt unlucky having the laws we have but now i have some perspective and feel somewhat lucky, Is there any public support for changing those self-defense laws?

>Body armor
>Pepper spray
Pathetic

>giving a shit about laws in rural aus
oh i forgot everyone is a faggot who lives on the east/west/south coast

One mentally deranged person go's on a shooting spree because some retard gave him the gun without a background check. Or it's a government organized stage event for political gains. Oh no citizens you can't have guns and protect yourselves from intruders or tyrannical governments, your too young for that let the grown up clearly sane government to handle weapons.

I'm sorry Ausies- but once you give up your guns there is absolutely NO getting them back without force.

A force you no longer weild because you gave up your guns. :(

The globalists are absolutely HELL BENT on doing this to USA.

yeah theres no recoil on a 22 semi rifle, you can fire it like a toy gun and its accurate af

No, once things are taken away by the government, they're never given back.

get a load of this faggot