This man was a hero

This man was a hero.

He was a piece of shit. Little kids DIED and innocent people who didn't do anything, got hurt.

He would have made more of a difference shitposting on GOPHER/pol/ and newsboards about tax-policy than he did by REEEIng and taking it out on a bunch of employees and little kids that literally didn't do anything.
Fuck him and anyone who idolizes him.

>muh chilluns

Gun grabbing libshit government deserved it. Shouldn't have fucked with the weavers or waco faggot. Shitposting on Sup Forums does nothing.

>muh innocent people
Pussy soy boy faggot

>waaaaw muh chilluns daaaaaaaaayd

David Koresh was child diddling arms dealer Waco was justified

>kids died
Kids died at Waco. You know what there hasn't been another of since the bombing?

>huu huu people who didn't do anything
You work for the government, you pay when the government committed a crime.

McVeigh did nothing wrong except that he didn't kill more people. The State should live in constant, unending fear of the white man and if they don't, it'll be to our detriment.

Screaming good little leftists with their guts splattered over the whole county. They deserved to die. All leftists deserve to die. Live in fucking fear you faggot, any one of us could make McVeigh look like fucking Ghandi.

>nazi larper
>kills fellow white kids at school instead of doing something that helps his race

I wonder, who could be behind this post?

>DUDE WE NEED A WAR NOW
>BAAAWWWW MUH CHILLUNS DIED

literally collateral damage. mcveigh was a once in a lifetime occurrence. nobody will ever have the balls to do the same thing because everybody is a fatass who is satiated with taco bell and netflix

He was not a nazi larper you dipshit. His actions were not motivated by race. Among other things, he wanted to show that there is no difference between bombing middle eastern monkeys or white americans.

Can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs.

For real though the FBI blew up that building, McVeigh was innocent

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

>He was a piece of shit. Little kids DIED and innocent people who didn't do anything, got hurt.

But did the gobernment understood his massage? This being about Wake-o and all?

Oh sorry all white murderer peices of shit look the same, he looks like the columbine cracker peckerwood

>using bioweapons
subhuman tier

Columbine wasn't racial either you dumb shitskin you're thinking of Dylan Roof, who was blonde and had a different haircut and was also ten years younger.

>he never watched their home videos

kill yourself my man. I am a black psychologist and watched them all

he was working for the feds
they had to pin a false flag on the patriots, to make them seem worse
So they picked the date to make it look like retribution for the April 19 Waco massacre
Numerous unexploded bombs found inside the building, security videos never released, john doe#2, etc
look into it if you're ignorant, or else fuck off cia niggers

Wow, are you one of those based black men I keep hearing on Reddit?

and he ate like 2 litres of choc chip mint ice cream for his last meal

>when the russian shill accidentally stops posting on his american proxy

He was sheep dipped and it was a practice run for 9/11.

You know, I would probably gladly shill on here if I was paid at least 10$ an hour. But that would probably kill my motivation to shitpost, so I do it for free.

>muh compassion for the innocent
what a numale faggot soy boy xd amirite fellow teens

You have

-one 1993 Ford F-700 Ryder rental truck
-4,800 pounds of ammonium nitrate and nitromethane
-time-delayed fuses and non-electric blasting caps
-one angry and disillusioned 25 year old Gulf War veteran who can be programed via MKULTRA to deliver the truck to any individual or group, thinking that they are responsible for burning 80 people alive at a Branch Davidian church in McLennan County, Texas
-one time machine with enough power to send all of the above to any location on Earth at any date within the last 10,000 years but not within the past 365 days.

Where and when do you send truckboy and who do you instruct him to deliver 2.4 tons of fertilizer enrichment to?

>When and when do you send truckboy:
Your house, current time

I'm not advocating what was done in response, but the Waco siege was a goddamn crime and the atf should be dissolved.

>bioweapons
ur mums cunt is a bioweapon you mental midget

Hello glow in the dark CIAnigger. Sup Forums is a board of peace

>but not within the past 365 days.

Typical nigger with no reading comprehension.

The american breivik

Did you expect anyone to read your LARP fantasy?

Nigga you got 1 reply, sheeit

What documents were due in court from that building?

Who oversaw the bombings recovery efforts?

Hint: BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

>Where and when do you send truckboy and who do you instruct him to deliver 2.4 tons of fertilizer enrichment to?

1. Mecca during Ramadan
2. Main power grid for the UK

Didn't know about him before this post, just took about twenty minutes looking in to it.

In my view he did nothing wrong other than not thinking about the timing of his attack, you can't fight the state all at once with a truck bomb but it could have been more beneficial if society were tense enough.

Read that he was reprimanded during his time in the military for wearing a white power top in response to blacks wearing black power tops around military bases, other than that I don't see much racial motivation in his attacks unless I'm missing a racial element to the compound that was attacked in Texas?

I actually respect his ideas but i think terrorism has only served to increase the power of the federal government.

Absolutely, those children deserved what was coming.

Wasn't this guy literally a CIA operative?

For you.