There's a pedo bar in NYC

I was in it. Girls no more than 14 to 16 years old drinking beer and doing coke. It was very open and obvious, not in a great neighborhood, but also not a back alley bar either.

I confronted the doormen about it on checking IDs and was aggressively dismissed from the premises.

This would be one of the larger known establishments in its neighborhood, like I said, not some back alley establishment.

I mentioned calling the cops which seemed like a joke to the doormen, but I know what I saw.

The table beside me there was a man in about his mid to late 20s, fairly ghetto, he had a crew of 3 girls, I'm guessing all ranging from 14 to 16, he was touching them and them him, they were talking openly about coke and drinking.

These girls were very, very blatantly extremely young, I could not believe my eyes when I saw them drinking in a bar.

The only reason I would turn to you degenerates is I don't know where else to turn for justice. You got so worked up over pizza gate which personally I think was a load of shit, but this is actually legit, I know to be true and saw it first hand. What do I do?

I'm willing to give complete details and descriptions, ideally I would be willing to bring one of you there and show you, then wash my hands of it and let Sup Forums do its thing.

Please advise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXUcVuAWEOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that spacing is atrocious

where is this place?

Give the address. Sup Forums might look into it.

But, not your personal army.

Why not post pictures of the outside of this place, with a screenshot of a map pinpointing it, during the day instead of asking to meet people irl to show them...

If it's true what you're saying, people who expose this kind of thing will do what they do....

hidden camera? extremely small and high quality and cheap.

Where’s this place at? (Askin’ for a friend, hoss)

The races?

14-16 isn't pedo you retard, everyones attracted to girls of that age

Coglins Law , from the movie ' Cocktail ' ... get the women in the bar , and the men will follow with one hand on their cock , and one hand on their WALLETS.

t. Pedophile

Yes yes we're gonna need more details if our friend is to do an investigation into the matter.

You know what are their preferences, their rates, the services they offer... all the usual details.

spill the info here then make a police report or get someone to if you dont want to deal with potential blowback

people have been typing like that since Sup Forums existed
people only started complaining it was "reddit spacing" once masses of reddit queers started coming here
ie
its redditors that can identify it to begin with

this sounds like BS

t. cuck or fag

>No photos
>No address

No nothing. Almost like you either made it all up or you're another faggot low energy larper

You say all of this crap while posting this kind of a picture to start your thread?

Yeah this is a bullshit shill thread if I've ever saw one. STFU you stupid fucking faggot.

This doesn't sound personal at all, nice maymay though.

Troll thread.

I live in Crown Heights OP. Post the location and I'll go scope it out. Nothing to do today or tonight.

let me guess, there was a pizza place next door
fuck off larper

Post the address or the approximate area so other anons can scope it out

What a dumb fake story. Oh I just went into this one club and turns out they were doing extremely illegal shit that society has a massive moral panic about. When I showed I wasn't "down" I left safely to report it to, well not the police, Sup Forums. Yeah that secret criminal operation is going to last a long time

fake and gay

why didn't you call the cops? why didn't you post the adress?

Who is the judge where you live? If the judge is in on it you are screwed. Only hope is an outside federal agency.

>16
>pedo
It's disgusting, but has nothing to do with pedophilia.

>1 post by op, SAGEEE

1 post by this ID

Not being a pedophile makes you a fag? Fags are statistically more likely to commit pedophilia. I know you're not very smart, so I'll clarify it for you. If you're a pedophile, you are more likely to be homosexual.
You two are pedophiles and therefore most likely fags on top of it. I know Sup Forums doesn't like facts and numbers, but there you go. I just used quick mafs to proove both of you not only like cock. But underage cock. Degenerate scum.

OP here - obviously I don't use Sup Forums, so forgive my inability to post correctly or etiquette - first off to the person who said personal army, not at all my expectation or intention, just want this known, regarding being vague, I didn't want to jump right in with specifics in case thats frowned upon, but the bar is the Harlem Tavern on 116th & 8th Ave, NYC, it was around midnight EST just gone, black male with dreadlock hair, mid 20's to early 30's, girls black and hispanic 14 to 16.

I don't have any evidence other than what I witnessed first hand.

You better not be larping

Stay on /ptg/ please.

this

Sounds like a normal bar in Austria.
You can drink with 16 but we started with 14-15 and used fake id's to get into 18+ only clubs.

No one over 20 even goes there.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXUcVuAWEOU
I believe you.

> nigger pimp
> black and hispanic girls
DROPPED

What is your liquor licensing body? You report it to them.

You must be new to the city. College student?

That's not a bar, that's an art show. They happen all the time. Yes the purpose is drug dealing and fetish sex hookups. They sell booze as a contracted seller temporarily is in the space, like a hot dog stand but for alcohol.
This one just happened to have some pedo activity.

Please shut up with this 14 and 16 year old attraction makes you a pedo nonsense. 16 isn't that young its a good age for being a young woman.

Which city has the best bars? Sydney?

>casually walks into a pedo bar in a big city, no resistance
>thinks a pedophilia ring involving the richest most powerful people in the world is bullshit
makes sense, user

>implying those girls are not russian siberian model sluts picking up finance guys.
I probably know the place and user u r a tremendous faggot.

If i had a nickel for every jailbait russian pussy i pounded, id be slightly richer than i already am. Huehehehehe.

fuck off phone faggot leaf. It's called paragraphs, something only nigger is unable to grasp.

>paragraphs
>one sentence long

larping? why would they throw themselves at a fat nerd like you

>i was in it

errrrrrrrrrr

Fuck off pedo. MODS MODS MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

frbr

well that died quicker than i anticipated

OP sounds like a person that creates fake news guys! Amirite?? Let's go back to talking about blacks and how the Holocaust didn't happen somewhere else.
KEK

What are you some kind of middle school drop out? Length doesn't determine whether it's a paragraph or not, stupid.

>These girls were very, very blatantly extremely young, I could not believe my eyes when I saw them drinking in a bar.

Welcome to the 21st century lol.
And remember, there's no way back.

ooh wheres it at? whats it called?

You know who is responsible for age of consent laws being so high right?

>Girls no more than 14 to 16 years old
>pedo
Burger logic.

Give the fucking address you moronic piece of shit. Also more info on the visit, how did you reach the place, the capacity, the music, the prices, what day of the week did you went, the time-frame, any details about the interior?

Don't have an issue with the drinking, but the rest is fucked up. Give us the address, user. Also report it to the police.

Hey I was just there the other night, Ill shoot that shit up for you tho OP xd
Just kidding FBI
Seriously tho, OP, I dont think that place is any legit operation, just a big bar known for being lax on any kind of supervision or anything like that. I know the bouncer and I get why he threw u our. Big purple black nigga with a neck beard, looks Muslim right?
Anyway, that one guy might have been a creep, but the girls were brown so its LITERALLY not a big deal

Implying you are part of anything

>Harlem Tavern on 116th & 8th Ave, NYC
OK sweet. check Sup Forums catalog at 1:20am EST tomorrow and I will post my findings. Looks like a fucking nigger bar but I'll make the sacrifice of spending time here for the lulz.

Just go ahead and convert to islam

Spotted the Rabbi.

He already gave the adress

>14 to 16

That's not a pedo bar, retard. Those are simply drug using degenerate teenagers that pulled some strings.

>girls black and hispanic
ew I thought you said girls not niglets. but i might check it out for the little hispanic qts ;)

Yeah first of all pizzagate was real second of all no one cares about underage nigger and spic girls doing drugs. That's par for the course for them.

Kebab, you'll be removed and the reason will be this fucking behavior.

They didn't pull any strings. They whored out for free drugs. That's all

Go the fuck back.

Fake

He's right tho, it may be pederasty depending on how developped tge girl is, but at 16 most girls are able to reproduce.
Although I agree 14 is a bit young and most of the time they are not attractive at that age

Who gives a fuck? That shit happens in every big city in the world. Why are you Redditors being this faggot's personal army?

>Rabbi
Nice argument shlomo.
How do you lower promiscuity and raise birthrates if you can't let them get married young to stable men that can support a family.

that memeflag isn't doing you any good there.

Someone go check it out. And don't tell the police anything yet. They will shut you down.

>girls black and hispanic 14 to 16.
hahaha, almost started to care. nice one OP

Because better evolved people have their brain still in development up to the age of 27?

>most of the time they are not attractive at that age
Depends, most women aren't "attractive" anyway, because of how averages work.

First, pederasty doesn't mean what you think it does. Pederasty is strictly between an older male and younger male. Second, their ability to reproduce does not determine whether it is pedophilia. The laws and statues that are put into place determine whether it's pedophilia.

Heh, well he didn't throw me out, I finished my drink and left, but said it to two bouncers on the way out, but yeah sounds like the same dude.

I can't say it's habitual, but at the same time, it was so blatant it made me feel like it would be pretty common, but yeah, he was a creepy fuck.

I don't generally drink in the area so it's not something I would keep an eye on, I obviously got roasted to fuck by a few people here for posting it, but if it's in your neck of the woods it might be something to keep an eye on.

Honestly man, it was bad. I'm far from some fucking prude who would freak out over small shit, let alone go to Sup Forums with it, I guess I should have got a picture, maybe I'm even over estimating the girls' ages, I've drank in hundreds of bars and seen a lot of shit, but this was up there with the most fucked up I've ever seen.

You could say a once off, but the lack of fucks given suggests to me it's not.

Also you dont need an ID to be in the outdoor space, just inside so you. Can get away with more ohtside

How am i a plebbitor or personal army? I just said that niglet and spic girls most likely whored for coke. You really think they have the required IQ to pull some strings? Fuck no Pablo

>better evolved people
evolution doesn't care about the brain, all it needs is an urge and a developed enough biological body to carry children.
also
>implying women can think for themselves

Where do you live that you're not allowed to drink with 14-16 lmao.

>Jew York teenage whores sleep with older drug dealer in order to get high
>OMFG PIZZAGATE CONSPIRACY
>I BETTER TELL 5CHANZ TO BE MY PERSONAL ARMY

Get the fuck out.

It only exists in his head, where he jacks off to underage boys daily.

seems like a normal place for young ppl to have fun, maybe you just werent into that when you were young and played wow instead?

You can have sex from 15...

No I live close by and I dont go there often at all. But I will go back just for the meme factor and to see if your right. I am the perfect double agent, Puerto Rican for the hood but white for Sup Forums

>The laws and statues that are put into place determine whether it's pedophilia
>law changes to anything under 30 being pedophilia
Looks like your a pedo now.
Maybe you should look up the real definition? it's prepubescent that is classified as that and then theirs another term for younger than a certain age below that.

Oh, you were mistaken. Blacks can do something like that it's normal.

She's cute, but not sexually attractive

Yeah just forgot it was only concerning Male-boy relation sry. Nevertheless most a the time when a girl is able to reproduce she's also sexually attractive. I know they are some special case of premature pu erty but I'm not talking about that.

Pedophila concern childrens, at 16 you're not a children

burger education

top kek

Could be her outfit.
I'm just looking for genetics though.
And how aesthetic she is as well.
I'd like to have children with certain features.

Is that you? I found no google image search results

>black and hispanic

already a lost cause OP, but if you are really concerned, just tell the NYPD

good day and good luck

>implying anyone cares what a chink thinks

lol no.
I think I got it off of dvach

Link to site pls

So what? Using a good/service or not is your free choice, right?

Don't you know what 2 chan is?

>2ch .hk
It's an imageboard.

This thread is just a honey pot/ distraction/excuse to talk about gross. Shill pervert thread . Psy-op jew shill