Traditionalism isn't compatible with civic natio-

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrfJZvGrjco
store.steampowered.com/app/240720/Getting_Over_It_with_Bennett_Foddy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asians are as liberal as spics and niggers
>but muh REAL asians
FOB Asians are only marginally less a bunch of liberal democrat good goys

Yeah, give me a country full of either white ppl, east asian ppl, or a mix of the two, and I'll 100% support civic nationalism.

Are dindus allowed in your hypothetical nation? If they're not, you're not a civic nationalist. If they are, you need to get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Pic appears to be chinese, so uh... Fuck no.

cute model

Need some MakeApp on this one.

White women hate Asian women because they can never acheive their status.

All white women have to be is not fat, and 65% of them can't even handle that.

Civic Nationalism is retarded, but mixing with Japanese/Chinese is the right thing to do.

Ironic post because your pic related is an attention whore cosplaying as a good person, which is exactly what most Asian women are.

White women who are worthless and fat go to niggers. Whites pick up the best Chinese/Japanese further making the white race better.

Jews and Negroes are only allowed in the zoo.

As exhibits.

White women want to play games. Chinese/Japanese want to start families.

Yellow fever fags, how can you even like these slant eyed insects.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrfJZvGrjco

>Asian Americans are as liberal as spics and niggers
fixed

desu im a trad and i hate all kinds of nationalisms civic or ethnic

But they can only give you elliot rodgers.

That's a good picture. Swap a guy with a white girl, and an asian girl with a refugee. And change text to something like "have a much lower chance to complain and nag, are still masculine, want to have kids, know what they want in life, rarely fat, still have self respect" and "White men have stopped being men altogether!" to top it off. Perfect.

She is beautiful.

I hope far East Asia will never be destroyed by islam and western faggottry.
They are the last paradise on this planet.

ITT we post Chinese cosplayers?

Arent asians the ones fucking like rabbits with insane amounts of adultery and race mixing, far more than whites? Roasties

Is he a dynasty warriors character by any chance?

>being so butthurt about makeapp that you have to reply 6 times.

Chinks are worthless. Your children will be emasculated manlets, I'd rather have an European woman which will give birth to ubermensch (provided you're tall and not le56% yourself.)

how does it feel being out from under that rock?

The Sup Forumsack is right, race-mixing only creates worthless amerimutt garbage.

I am vastly confused. What do you mean here Nip, is this another trick of yours, to get whitey off guard again for another sneak attack?

So kazakstan?

store.steampowered.com/app/240720/Getting_Over_It_with_Bennett_Foddy/

Not going to lie. I suffer from yellow fever and even her bread looks plastic.

Hes implying that whites don't act like soulless automated robots.

This
The only Asians that move overseas are race traitors and the ones that are useless here.

I like photoshoots with spoiled drugged-up idols, too, user.

>whore model wearing cosplay
>traditionalism
u wot?

I want to breed her p-please

Good, we need more of them.

>on a rational level I accept that I should marry a white girl and have white children
>knowing this does absolutely nothing to calm my raging yellow fever

What do?

Just by the definition of these words it really isn't.

A picture of a Japanese girls LARPING as a western women doesn't change that...

Look at her photos without makeup and before plastic surgery.

What about those of us who had beaver fever as early as in elementary and middle school

My uni is full of Chinese students, many of whom don't wear makeup. Still find them attractive. Something about the East Asian face structure is irresistible.

Totally agree mate.

Japanese enjoys traditionalism very much

>East Asian
>-stan

Maybe. But with the kind of photos you posted, you can never be sure. If she's korean, she's been under the knife, it's a guarantee.

It's a pic of Anna Akana, a "fuck whitey" libtard SJW half (or at least part) White, other side nip.

Are you honestly attracted (or not attracted) to people based on their politics? How the hell did you get through uni? Did you make every potential date fill out a political questionnaire to make sure you didn't accidentally have coffee with a "libtard SJW"?

Why are nips so good at cosplay?

they start wearing uniforms in school, so a great part of their life is just a cosplay of anime centered around school life:

do you mean
>white
>(((white)))
or
>le 56% white
???

This one's korean too

Why would you butcher your face like that? Looks like it's made of porcelain.