What's wrong with eating soy?

Soy has a lot of proteins and fiber, can lower cholesterol, can prevent cancer, and is much healthier than Bacon. What's the problem with soy?

literally nothing, the type of estrogens in soy can even block mammalian estrogen from affecting the body.

Some re ddit tards watched an uninformed infowars garbage journalist's video and now shitpost it here

>T. Chang

have u heard about onions, yellow boy?

I was a vegetarian for three years and grew tits after eating soy almost exclusively. Saving for an gynecomasty operation. Go fuck yourself, soy turns you into a woman.

>Soy has a lot of proteins and fiber, can lower cholesterol, can prevent cancer, and is much healthier than Bacon.
Nope.

The really funny thing about soy meme is the whole Vegetarian = Soy male titty faggot.
I'm not even a vegetarian but that's so stupid and reddit.

I never ate anything made of soy besides soy sauce which I actually like with rice
since Sup Forums hates it then it must be good

"
Previous research has focused on the beneficial effects of soy and its active ingredients, isoflavones. For instance, soy consumption has been associated with lower cardiovascular and breast cancer risks. However, the number of reports demonstrating adverse effects of isoflavones due to their estrogenlike properties has increased. We present the case of a 19-y-old type 1 diabetic but otherwise healthy man with sudden onset of loss of libido and erectile dysfunction after the ingestion of large quantities of soy-based products in a vegan-style diet. Blood levels of free and total testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) were taken at the initial presentation for examination and continuously monitored up to 2 y after discontinuation of the vegan diet. Blood concentrations of free and total testosterone were initially decreased, whereas DHEA was increased. These parameters normalized within 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet. Normalization of testosterone and DHEA levels was paralleled by a constant improvement of symptoms; full sexual function was regained 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet. This case indicates that soy product consumption is related to hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of a combination of decreased free testosterone and increased DHEA blood concentrations after consuming a soy-rich diet. Hence, this case emphasizes the impact of isoflavones in the regulation of sex hormones and associated physical alterations."

Hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction associated with soy product consumption
Siepmann, Timo ; Roofeh, Joseph ; Kiefer, Florian W. ; Edelson, David G.
Nutrition, 2011, Vol.27(7), pp.859-862[Peer Reviewed Journal]

Nothing.

First, it is dietary estrogen. Not estrogen.

Second, you would have to eat your body weight to get anything to appear on a blood test.

Vegan for 21 years. I'm 6'6" keep a full beard and have an 8" dick. I lift.

: ^ ) nice, you cherry picked ONE study with a sample size of ONE

you mispelled "Im 20 years old, im 5,6 have shitty facial hair and have a 2 inch dick" just like the rest of us

Yeah because it turns out this topic hasn't really seen much research, so any fuckwit claiming that it reduces testosterone would be hard pressed to find any peer reviewed evidence that it does.

mongoloids = soy boy; the race

Totally refuted him wow

>t. soyboy twink

(((peer))) reviewed

Westerners ( mainly the US citizen) believe that best protein sauce is steaks. They can't believe this fact that either soy and meat contain protein , and rice and bread are also can be counted into same group as carbohydrates .

It's because you eat soy too much.

I'll take my almonds, pecans, fish and eggs. You can keep the soy.

Kobe beef is the best before watching anime

stop promoting your estrogen food
Sup Forums is onto your soy conspiracy

sic semper soyboys

Fag. I'm vegan for 87 years, 9 feet 11 inchers tall and a 8 meter cock. Sounds like you can't even compete soyboy.

>this poster has actual manboobs

Look at him guise, look at him and laugh