The expulsion of millions of people is certainly hard for us Germans...

The expulsion of millions of people is certainly hard for us Germans, we were victims of Genocide and our homes got unrightfully seized by Warsaw's communist authorities. Polish partisans murdered German women and children, as the violence spread the only option for the endangered East Prussians was to flee, and they would face uncounted scenes of terror. Becouse of that it would be only right to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJZdzCNops4
youtube.com/watch?v=mkjgDWxKrPo
youtube.com/watch?v=uq4GXK0OG0U
youtube.com/watch?v=o-gou3FvkkY
youtube.com/watch?v=vrfx-MyJqik
youtube.com/watch?v=rcEaeEfkYqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siemomysł
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lestek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziemowit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popielids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be Germany in 2028
>get back Prussia
>remove all Polish
>replace them with muslim migrants

>Becouse of that it would be only right to give Germany its old territories back.

No.

Germany as a state today has no right to exist its fucking German citizens right in the ass on every step.
We should annex u, for your own good, trust me Hans.

You did the same in our lands, only worse.
It's also not like we had any influence over how borders will go.
You can have Stettin back, but don't count on anything else.
Also, pay denbts.

not like this!

This is your last chance for a peaceful solution pooland

Talk shit. Get hit.

This makes me so hard.

Ahmed stopmor i'll driive you to the siicide with next few posts

keep crying bitch nigga

Yeah, all self-inflicted. Then you proceeded to inflict the same thing on the rest of Europe, most of which was just minding its own business.
Germany should be dissolved.

Be mad Hans

Based Pepik.

>1946
Best year in Czech history

You killed 25% of the polish population
You deserved everything that happened to you

>D I N D U N U F F I N
deserved it

you idiot. the poles brought it upon themselves.
read the book "polish atrocities against german minorities in poland"
keep in mind, these atrocities were actually taking place in german territory that had been stolen from germany after world war 1.

this is why germany begged the rest of the world to intervene, but were refused.
so they were left with no choice but to put an end to the butchery of their people.
that and poland was mobilizing to invade germany anyway.

The expulsion of millions of people is certainly hard for us Poles, we were victims of Genocide and our homes got unrightfully seized by imperial autist authorities. german knights murdered Polish women and children, as the violence spread the only option for the endangered Polabians was to flee, and they would face uncounted scenes of terror. Becouse of that it would be only right to give Poland its old territories back.

WE

Go home wannabe mongol rape baby slav - poland is a meme.

I still hate all those ugly little tails coming off bohemia. Pls consider some territory exchanges to be a more aesthetic potato.

>poland is a meme.

yeeee right

the only meme here is you hans

[spoiler]WE[/spoiler]

This guy gets it. Poland was always a meme. hey didn't save europe from shit. they were the house of jews

wew lad

>meme flag

POLED.COM

Germans invade Prussia - prolcaim themselves to be (new) Prussians and proceed to genocide ethnic Prussians
Muslims invade Germany - proclaim themselves to be new Germans and proceed genocide ethnic Germans
Karma, eh?

maybe next time don't lose a war lmao

Or two

G*rmans deserved it desu

Maybe piles of dead jews ? But the holocaust didn't happen. So we have no such pictures.

See

You deserved it for what you did in Poland, Russia, and Ukraine.

2-0
you lost two fucking world wars
now your cucked
I spent a fair bit of time in Germany and while I was with this German girl she was like you actually like Germans? Your so cuuuckkked

anyways Poland is way better for humanity than germany

I can't argue against they brought it upon themselves by waging war against everybody at the same time using dastardic methods.

I remember that CK2 game.

they practically are already dead

fuck you and die a horrible death scum fucking kraut

PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!

I"D RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A KRAUT
RATHER BE A PAKI
RATHER BE A PAKI
RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A KRAUT

how do you blob in ck2 (asking for a friend that is bad)

we will pay reparations in refugees, they are worth more then gold.

Give us back our old territories and we'll give you back yours. Also, lands formerly snatched by the Teutonic Order shouldn't be yours under any circumstances.

2 world wars and one world cup do dah

*shits on you and your entire bastard family*

dont worry jerry fucking szwab scumbag

I'll get my reparations, even if I have to migrate to your shithole and break into your homes and rob goymens at gunpoint

your super efficient,
super efficiently destorying Europa

What kind of German are you that you won't let the dead rest? Can you not see what is happening? I am of Prussian blood. I've seen the Poles go up against the system that was raised on our corpses and for which their own have been betrayed; I've seen the Sorbs and Russian-Germans and the Saxons and the Poles here in our country too sound the alarm right from the start of the invasion. To raise these concerns at this point is to invite more conflict that must be avoided and weaken us for the hordes that are moving in. If the land despoiled is still that dear to you then go there. Raise a line of Germans that will be respected among Poles. Regain by day what by night has been stolen; go forth with confidence for you have lived there where millions have perished; and knowing the price of your life make it count for the wronged that you honor. Once our people live there we might see some sort of renaissance, but calling for it now is to just leave it to the Saracen. Take better care.

Fuck yeah based Poland

Well, well my eastern friends let me be cery clear:
You will take in 500.000 refugees each this year or there will be NO MORE european gibsmedats.

You know? The stuff that keeps your countries running. There is no alternative or other way. Its "alternativlos" like we say in german.

Open you borders and open your hearts :)

And all people east of Polish post-1945 border were moved too. That means at least 4 other nations. Your point?

The Jews are on our side. You cannot win.

In Serbian and I feel that serbia should reach out the the descendants of the 350k Germans that were expelled after ww2 and offer them something to return to. Germans are smart people and help Slav countries be better; they're not a negative
I doubt Germans would ever want to go back to serbia at this point, though

*shits on you again*

fuck off krauthammer

Poland is illegally occupying Prussian lands
that land belongs to the Germanic people, the Poles will have to give it back if they wish to have a place in the soon to be NatSoc Europa

How about a reconciliation deal with the Jews.

You give them a religious state say Bavaria? Yes all of Bavaria I think thats fair.

Is that a Benes pepe?

We invited Teutons, created Prussia, Prussia betrayed us and now it's gone forever.
It's done.

Regional anthem of West Prussia:
youtube.com/watch?v=oJZdzCNops4

National anthem of Pommern
youtube.com/watch?v=mkjgDWxKrPo

National anthem of Silesia:
youtube.com/watch?v=uq4GXK0OG0U

National anthem of East Prussia:
youtube.com/watch?v=o-gou3FvkkY

National Anthem of the Free City of Danzig:
youtube.com/watch?v=vrfx-MyJqik

National Anthem of upper silesia:
youtube.com/watch?v=rcEaeEfkYqk

This are all the german hymns of our former east territories which got stolen by poland.

Mate, their literal state flag's a blue-and-white chessboard and the lord who claimed that coat of arms literally tried to get a guarantee of safe return from the Emperor he was to duel - why do you think the Americans love the place so much?

And here we can see the typical Anglo - betraying and laughing at his white brothers, while sucking Mohammed's dick and eating kebab made of brit-meat.

Be Muslim, Abbasids and Fatimids blob like it's their fucking job.

At times they were Polish, at times they were German.
You're not special. Now they're Polish.

the land belongs to the Germanic people
you will receive Lithuania as a compensation (and perhaps a part of Belarus and Ukraine)

As if it's up to you, nigger

Duchy of Pomeralia was a Polish duchy during the fragmentation period of Poland (similar to the HRE), so Gdansk has been under the control of Poles for 700 years.

I don't get it, why did Konigsberg go to Russia and not Poland?

I'd still rather be a paki than a kraut
There were ten german bombers in the air..
and the RAF from England shot one down,

Not before you deport all non-Europeans from Germany and European Union, Hans.

Cucked German government refused to buy it back

Some examples:

Gdańsk - Founded by Slavs, historically mostly in Polish hands, currently Polish

Stettin (Szczecin) - Founded by Slavs, historically mostly German, currently Polish

Breslau (Wrocław) - Founded by Bohemians(?), historically mostly German, currently Polish

Berlin - Founded by Slavs, historically mostly German, currently German

Because Stalin felt like it?

Morally it shoud be split between Poland and Lithuania

I would give the old German territories back simply because those borders are the sexiest borders in history

Hey Germanbros, I'm going to Gdansk, Szczecin, Poznan, and Wroclaw next month. It'll be amazing speaking Polish in those cities with Polish people, with no Germans and especially no sand niggers around.

>believing that

Your daughters will be raped by niggers, and I don't feel a thing

Ostpreußen:
>"nigga, u wot"
Westpreußen:
>"imma rek u"
>*unsheathes longsword*

Link to the book?

I Pole. Don't you have some Turks to genocide?

based

Poland should exist at the borderland of niggers and Europe, as it always has; should be relocated to Romania to stand military guard against the Turkish and Albanian menace

Gdańsk has lots of tourists. Mostly Dutch, German and Italian. And on the main street of the old city there's a cool Japanese guy writing your name in katakana and you can chat with him about Japanese movies. And I think the WWII museum gets visited mostly by foreigners. Comfy city.

Fuck off from old Polish royal Piast lands kraut.

>being proud of that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria#Demographics
They are already genociding themselves.
1,1 mil in 1992. 500k today

why do germans tend to have the best milfs?

>meme flag shilling for shitty countries on the internet

I'm betting either 56% or Israel

test

yes!
polak (((jew))) trait is delusional lies!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siemomysł
Baltic Prussian Leader
Name means short- grey haired
so is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lestek
so is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziemowit
meaning "winter'er"
so is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popielids
mening beaner

In short- you are lying everything about polak- the Khazaria slave invasion in to what you call your native clay
your slaves moved in to Mozuria, killed native tribal rulers and spread/took over the rest of that area like rat carried disease starting 8'th century, hence German ruling and people being there from 200 year later have bigger, than equal right to that clay

Giving anything to Germany in its current state would be a mistake, because they'd just fill it with shitskin Turks, Arabs and Niggers. Get your shit together before you start demanding things from others. You can't even keep territory against shitty dirt people.

Bit of a non-sequitur just there, but I suppose: Mission accomplished - buy your lads in Rotherham a round for me, Yizhak, but do remember new Brits don't drink alcohol.