Kumiko now officially supports reina x taki

>kumiko now officially supports reina x taki
Where were you when /u/ got BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ddeL0mMf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I dropped this from season 1. But I checked out the thread at /u/ and they seem to be celebrating quite hard

I really like Reina's character development. She went to visit his dead wife's grave to pay respect and move on for good.

I recommend doing this. Actually feels pretty good.

It's easy to celebrate when you ignore the entire plot of the episode.

Whatever
I never watched this anyway. All my concern is how the people reacted

I'm too shy.

babby's first post: the post

ffs fill in the subject form next time

/u/ has been btfo since before season 2 even started.

But this episode made it crystal clear that yuri has no place in kyoani shows.

Nice heterogoggles.

KyoAni by the of this series:

"Hey, why are so mad about a KumiShuu ending? He wasn't 100% out of the picture."

*proceeds to show a total of 2 minutes of Shoe' screentime for S2

"Told ya."

It's always safe to assume that characters are heterosexual unless very explicitly stated otherwise.

>2 minutes
Try 30 seconds and yet it is coming.
Mark my words, they will have his confession scene from the nvoels in the next episode. By the last episode kumishooo will be seen happily dating while Hazuki prepares a rope in the background.

Guys, I think Kumiko is very CUTE!

Rope for what?

"It's not forced, we're just 2subtle4/u/," says KyoAni while rolling in a pool of cash and shipper tears.

That's a really good definition of "heteronormative".

A ribbon is way more appropriate

You have to go back

If Kyoani actually goes for the canon Shoe ending I will order all the Japanese BD's immediately.

t. tumblr.

Does this mean ribbons constrains her so hard she can't confess her love to Kaori?

>canon Shoe ending

That's a cute bra.

Well well well if it isn't the long dick camwhore gold star dyke in the flesh

how you been faggot?

You keep posting this as if it isn't absolute delusion user, it's not good for your health.

>that reaching

They wouldn't dare do that to yurishits! Right?

They already did :^)

>Shoeposters woke up
It was a nice time while it lasted, lads.
The faggot has been irrelevant for ages and they still keep bringing him up.

Animalize! Demonium - Part 1
pastebin.com/ddeL0mMf

Mamiko/Kumiko, transformation, monster girls, succubus, doggirl, facesitting, cunnilingus, tail insertion

Without knowing too much about the source material, It'd be good to end the series on that note.

Don't show them dating, but leave it as yet to come.

At this point I'm starting to feel sorry for /u/.
They just don't stop getting BTFO/.

Thank you based user.

Tis the fate of all homosexuals and their sympathizers.

I'm disappointed because it's still not me x reina.

What was up with those shots of all the gritty looking rags and all? What was the MEANING?

Sometimes I actually feel unrionically bad for /u/ when I see how desperately they hope for deliveries that never come, but then I remember that they're all cunts.

How do we make her best girl again?

>gritty and mangy looking rags
A visualization of /u/

I just wish Asuka x the back of my hand was canon.

>they still keep bringing him up
Yeah it's strange how KyoAni keep bringing him up.

We will have the ending of Izetta and FlipFlap for an extra dose of BTFO

By having her marry Taki sensei.

I've been feeling sorry for hetshits shitposting decent and cozy threads with their half-arsed male self-insert fantasies for way longer than your lazy shitty posts.
Shuu being the strawman of strawmen is a great example of how desperate you geeks are for some attention. At least sensei made more sense than your shitty teen character that all of you are desperately pushing at any cost.

He's the token hetero, all gay romances have one.

change literally nothing

It's what happens when you latch on to mental illness to cope with your own shit life. Don't feel sorry for them, they have to help themselves.

Why do all /u/ fags have an absolutely disgusting posting style?

>t/u/mblr getting increasingly nervous.

Defective brains.

>mamiko finally became a full time stripper

>A wild /u/fag appears!

I recommend you to shut the fuck up at 11pm Kyle. People are trying to sleep around you at that time.

Why do you post like a fat whale from tumblr? What's wrong with you?

Because they're butthurt tumblr landwhales who wanna be a part of our sekret club. Why a blue haired dyke would wanna hang out with us is beyond me though, which makes it even more pathetic.

Yeah, strange how he always ends up getting shoved aside by Kumiko in every single encounter they have. Kumiko's interactions with him have been stagnated longer than any other character.
But it's fine user, I can also write fan fiction to make him look on the same level than character that at least had a small arc like Oboe's.

Left sink is Reina, she hangs her dirty rags on the outside

Right sink is Kumiko, she hangs her dirty rags underneath

it has been shown many times how Reina wants to tear off Kumiko's mask (in this case her tiny under-sink clothesline) and see her nitty gritty insides (her rags). If you leave them under the sink, they'll dry out and be forgotten without the chance of being washed. Reina is trying to make Kumiko wet.

another absolute pottery shot by KyoAni.

Sasuga

why did they bait /u/ so much in s1? does kyoani enjoy wrecking /u/ as hard as they can?

>there are secret 2ch boards where the producers translate and laugh at /u/ posts
This is definitely true

because baiting is a safe way to make money while saying "nope, no degenaration for you."

Why do you keep asking the same question? Do you have zero creativity whatsoever?

Reality loves wrecking /u/

Shoe1 will give her the hairpin but their relationship will never be confirmed romantic or just friends again.

Maybe because it's a fat lesbian instead of a fat neckbeard.

Is that hairpin the last hope they have? A simple decoration? Pathetic.

Not a /u/ fag, but wasn't the point of the episode her giving up on him?

What we can get from all this is the people from KyoAni are spineless retards who would do anything for cash that they try to bait homo, chicken out and add het, then decide to go for no-romance. I'm not shipping anything but i feel that there's going to be so many loose ends by the end of this.

Oh wait, a cashgrab recap movie and OVA/sequel? *Kaching

/u/ on s/u/icide watch

That was never stated or implied.

I dunno. I felt like her acknowledging that he's still pretty obviously in love with his dead wife was at least a partial implication.

DELET THIS

Not even close.

yurifriends are fine with the bait. At least we have plenty of shipping material. how about you guys? oh right you have texts and a bit of spoilers right?

This. Zero development at all.

>plenty of shipping material.
don't take your delusionism this far faggot.

I dunno, maybe 99% or more of ALL fictional works? Also, 99% or more of all irl romances?

You're so thirsty that you assume everyone else is as thirsty as you.

Ah, another lesbian fetishist in /u/'s clothing. /lgbt/ would like a word with you

I don't understand. All of that aside Reina is literally in love with a man.

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

>but he doesn't have a wife anymore
that's fucked kumiko

i think there is fundamental misunderstanding here.
yurifriends don't selfinsert as anything. we just want to see 2 cute girls being cute with each other. there is no ulterior motive unlike hetfoes who always want to get their dick wet.

Meanwhile fujo masterrace only continues to grow more powerful

She went to the wife's grave and told her ghost to fuck off.

Basically she wants to win gold so Taki can get over his dead wife. Reina is selfish and determined, so it makes more sense than giving up because a skeleton is in her way.

>I'm not shipping anything but i feel that there's going to be so many loose ends by the end of this.
This is exactly my bitch. I don't care wins the Kumikobowl, as long as it made sense. We're running out of time with no hope in sight.

Don't bother user. This is the official hibike shitposting general (if the number of IP's and posts wasn't a good enough indication) that doesn't discuss anything besides what gender is fucking what. You can easily notice the drop in quality from the earlier threads.

What truly makes my butt hurt is the shitposters calling Shu "our guy" when Gotou is more alpha than that faggot and doesn't get enough recognition.

>phoneposting yurishitting cunt
just stop

I wonder how salty the K/u/z/u/ no Honkai threads will be?

Spoiler alert: the yurifriend is basically just a vibrator on-call. Huehuehue

>producers ran out the clock just to fuck with /u/shitters
It's a tradeoff im wiling to accept

Yeah that part Kumiko grabbed his shirt one time because she has no choice since she was scared cemented the OTP right?

No argument as usual, only shitposts.

>She went to the wife's grave and told her ghost to fuck off
Savage

Akane a best

Why are you samefagging a first post? Kill yourself.

These Hibike threads allways remind me of the difference between /u/ and /lgbt/