What was your name again?

Q T

>they didn't have high school sex

Seriously the story is ruined

Would you rather date girl Mitsuha or girl (boy) Mitsuha?

Has anyone noticed how like all anime girls look the same? Lol I just notice that haha! Very interesting

Ponytail > braids

>impying they didnt masturbate when they switched bodies

Where was Taki supposed to find anywhere private in a rural house with no locks?

y-you too...

in the woods. or before going to bed.

after when the younger sister wakes her up
i mean he's already touching herself

she dies in the end
again i mean

Yes.

i love you

thank you for reminding me >tfw no qt gf
why even life

Why didn't Mitsuha figure out the year was wrong when she had a school day on the same day that she had arranged a date for Taki?

pico?

Because every one of us has it in us to find a qt gf. And you should never lose hope, for none can see what will come tomorrow.

I don't think the katawaredoki lasts long enough for that

Perturbed Pedro

Is this available online with english subtitles?

only in potato quality

Quattro Vagina.

Quality is bad but watchable.
BDs when?

>Lol
>haha
Shoo shoo 9gag, this place isn't safe for you

Several months. It's still raking in money at the cinema.

Yes, but it's a 480p watermarked screener so really you should see it in a theater.

What other anime movies have you guys seen in the cinema? I've only seen this and the DBZ ones.

Zenzenzense (前前前世 "Previous Previous Previous Life")
>mfw the theme song spoiled the movie

magic gods of braiding and saliva sake messing with their minds making them think they're in the same timeline.

Sigh..

Guess I have to watch it in the cinema.
I'm not sure if I'll like the English dub and I hate subtitles when watching in the cinemas.

the trailer have dubbed and subbed versions. maybe you can check and see if the dubbed is fine for you.
i think the dubbed version of the trailer is good

Zamasu

According to Wikipedia:
Spirited Away - Box office (US$289.1 million)
Your Name - Box office US$276 million

Bane

Anna Satsujin

BD when

They don't even have limited screenings in my slavic shithole

Why do I always get the feels after watching a romance anime?

It activates your almonds.
No but seriously, memories and emotions are very strongly linked in your brain, so feeling an emotion brings up memories of you feeling that emotion, which brings up more of that emotion.

Well it certainly brings me into a depressive spiral knowing that I'm not even the main character of my story, just some background insert for someone else and that magic-like romance is not real, at least not for me.

Fuck off back to facebook

>Sigh...
Jesus Christ Sup Forums

That's how imagination works. People can simulate any feelings if the stimuli are sufficient.

The Yukino came was the best part, though I wish we could have seen her feet to know if the Garden manga was canon

Watching Shinkai's film in the cinema is very bad for my mind. I don't know how can't I get out of this addiction. Now I can't watch other anime without devalue them because of their visual anymore.

Why did some local Japanese god in the middle of bumfucking nowhere have the power to fuck with time itself?

Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Osas

>yfw in at least one timeline shoe-kun is left all alone after Yukino gets hit by a meteor

You know what to do user.

I wonder if Shoe-kun even knew she was one of the victims. Did he even know where she went after Garden?

Not only time, also the fate. This god power tied only to the comet matters. Very specific, so his power can get upscaled to reality warping level.

That becomes one of my life time goal already. But would it be easier to takeover a cinema?

>But would it be easier to takeover a cinema?
You'd have to actually run a business and negotiate with distributors and deal with all sorts of fees and regulations, so probably not unless you plan to actually make it your career.

I won't fall for your dirty tricks, Kira!

Why could Mitsuha take the braided cord back to the past with her from the kataware-doki but not the pen? Was it just to make for a dramatic shot of the pen dropping?

>snickering weebs in the background
Cant u please just shut the fuck up
Fucking cinemas dude never again

Was she a virgin until she was a christmas cake? was Taki's cock really worth the wait?

shouldn't this movie be titled Your Cock?

>ctrl + f
>uvuv

Sup Forumsnon did not disappoint

Seriously though during the last few scenes when they showed cherry blossoms among the montage I almost had a 5cm/sec PTSD attack.

because the braid was their connection while the pen was just a pen.

LLSIM. (There was also the One Piece movie, but eh...)

From one scene during the end of Garden Yukino was in a classroom and right outside the window was some sort of palm tree. I don't think there's palm trees in mountain areas in japan so maybe she transferred to Itomori after that gig.

I'll have to check again to be sure

Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116
it's pronounced Al'bin

Who else here suffered this? I had to put up with some blabbermouths behind who wouldn't shut the fuck up during the last act even after I evil eyed them. Told them off once credits started rolling but I doubt they took it to heart. Fucking youtuber generation.

Why did Mitsuha not notice that taki wasn't writing his name on her palm? (I guess it was dark)

Also, I bet if Taki wrote his name instead it would've been erased by Comet-sama and Mitsuha will give up and the whole town dies.

Exactly! Never lose hope!

Thought it was going to have the same missed connection shit as 5cm too. Nearly considered killing myself.

Was the 5cm ending that bad?!

Yes. I was wondering too, I can't seem to remember her name. But I know I want to fuck her.

5cm/sec was them moving (finally) but it still felt painful. This one would've wrecked me in HD if they didn't look back at each other. Catharsis at last

Have you read the 5cm/sec manga? there's a nice epilogue for the surfer girl. "the poem of the sea and the sky". not necessarilly closure but it's aight

It was painfully realistic. Gutted me at the time (when I was a teenager). But it makes sense to me now

>tfw the cinema was full of middle schoolers, families, and normalfags
Never again.

Bittersweet as fuck, stuff like that really gets to me

I-It wasn't that bad. Fellow Sup Forumsnons were probably with you too!

It's just a matter of opinions. It's been years since I've watch 5cmp/s but I remember I liked the melancholy of the end. People are mad because it didn't end like they wanted.

Decide your own opinion t b h.

I was too young to know then but now I realize that was the first time I experienced netorare pain.

What if Shinkai works with KyoAni for his next movie? I don't think I can afford lube amazing enough to masturbate to that.

Just imagine the credit starts rolling after they just met eye to eye in the different trains. 10/10 would Shinkai my Bankai.

I'd rather have the upbeat music first, flashbacks then credits

Publicly Slain in High Definition

that's a good way to die

The current ending is nearly as bad anyway. Long montage and abrupt cut with the name drop.

Was the local screenings in your cinemas packed Sup Forums?

>tfw I thought all 3 arc are separated, different stories at first so I wasn't getting the feels everyone's talking about

I should rewatch it again one day, along with this of course

I want Shinkai to make an after story to this or least show Taki and Mitsuha as a happy couple in his next film like he gave Yukino a cameo in this one.

Another Side: Earthbound LN translation when? I just want to read about Takiha's smooth criminal dance moves.

Since the epilogue is 8 years after the disaster, that won't happen until 2021.

How do I manifest a King Crimson stand

Anyways, it would be great if Yotsuha will be the MC for Shinkai's next project. There's no way he's gonna let this world be a standalone.

Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die

>Mitsuha = 3-ha
>Yotsuha = 4-ha
What happened to 1-ha and 2-ha

nah, it was only a handful of people. granted it was a work day and I went in the morning fearing a weeabfest.

The mom was called Futaba, if I'm not mistaken.

Their mother was named Futaha IIRC.

Didn't she say she was moving to Shikoku almost at the end?

>not having passcodes in their phones
how am i supposed to believe this shit

The kumihimo was the art of god. It's a part of musubi thing. That's why it can travel through time.

Koe No Katachi international screenings when?

>story has body swapping hijinks
>wants realism

She was about to write the same thing. Her name doesn't use the straight line unless she want to write in Kanji.
Why he wants to work with shit like kyoani when he can get all top-tier animator from his connection? Even one Ando Masashi is equal to kyoani as a whole.
In Thai language in next 1-2 months.
Could be since Shinkai said the next is still in Teen genre.
Hitoha-san=grandma
Futaba=Mitsuha's mama
Izuha=Mitsuha's daughter

Nice joke, user. I like it unironically.

BEE BOO BOO BOP

>what is fingerprint lock

Candleja-