Brits should explain how Brexit is going to boost their exports

55% of British exports go to the EU or EEA states (Norway, Iceland, Switzerland). The trade without any restrictions Brits have with the EU/EEA is about to expire with Brexit, making trade with the 55% harder from a non-tariff barrier perspective even with an EU/EEA-UK FTA with no tariffs. This is especially true for trade in services, which is a substantial share of the British exports and a growing export field. 80% of British services exports go to continental Europe - simply because services are best rendered in close markets (e.g. Google provides services for ads and software etc. to the European market from the UK).

15% of British exports go to the US. Trump did not want a TTIP with the EU and the UK didn't want TTIP either - most of the concern was from a free services and agriculture perspective. I am pro TTIP, but I know how hard it is politically to screw over farmers, will the UK manage that?

Then you got China with 5%, the UK doesn't want an FTA with China, it is politically impossible for the Tories and Labour to do that, as the British industry cannot compete with the Chinese industry.

Now we got 20% trade with the rest of the world, 12% of which the EU/EEA already has FTAs with (Canada, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Turkey, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore etc.). The UK will have to renegotiate those trade agreements.

This leaves 8% of UK exports currently subject to just WTO rules (an average of 4% tariffs on these exports). India is 1%, but it was the Brits which shut down an EU-India FTA a few years ago over concerns on Indian liquor exports to the EU (direct competition to Scotland). The 1.3% to Australia are mostly tourist services, which are already allowed without any barriers. New Zealand isn't even on the chart. etc.

So, Brits, explain how Brexit will lead to this promised trade bonanza that will make your British empire strong again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOmc9LmEWk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck knows mate, what is more important is the fact that we can't handle as many muds as you and brexit is the only chance we have of stemming the flow

Yeah, even with London in the shitty state it's in I'm glad that we didn't accept 1 million migrants like Germany did. After 2019 we can start legislating to fix all the damage the EU has done.

We don't need to explain shit.
Get fucked, cry someplace else.
It's over, it's done.
Kraut crocodile tears makes me happy, but you need to stop now.

>brexit is the only chance we have of stemming the flow

Please explain how Brexit will do that. I do not follow. 90% of net immigration to the UK is from Eastern Europe, mostly Christians from Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, the Baltics, Romania and Bulgaria.

If net immigration from Christian white Eastern Europe comes to a halt, where will your industry take the 300,000 immigrants (net) per year required to continue to suppress wages?

>After 2019 we can start legislating to fix all the damage the EU has done.

And how is that? In what way did the EU tell you how to run your immigration system in the last 40 years? Seriously, how?

>We don't need to explain shit.
Actually, you better explain your autistic behavior, or we will just say you are losers who don't know what you are doing.

>It's over, it's done.
Then why does your Labour shadow cabinet want to remain in the EU so badly?

>Kraut crocodile tears makes me happy, but you need to stop now.
Why should we stop now? We just want a discussion. We want to know why Brits are so easily persuaded to replace Eastern European white Christians with immigration from Africa, the Middle East and Central & South East Asia

Migrants who move to the EU and get citizenship can then travel over to the UK.
Poor east euro immigration is also a problem and will be dropped.
Our government will no longer have an excuse as to why wages are suppressed and they'll begin to rise.
We're unable to control migration from within the EU (all those tanned Germans could come over) and because the immigration from the EU is so high we are forced to have global immigration high for """fairness""".

We don't need to explain, call us what you want.

There is no discussion to have, we'll run our country our way and you can run yours your way.

And I am sure that productive christians who want to live here in the future will he appropriately considered. You are talking like mandated EU "migrant" quotas aren't a thing

>Migrants who move to the EU and get citizenship can then travel over to the UK.
But they do not. You have a net outflow to the EU-15 (i.e EU countries without Eastern Europe). Pretty much all your immigration from the EU comes from Eastern Europe which is 99.7% white.

>We're unable to control migration from within the EU (all those tanned Germans could come over)
But Turks do not move to the UK. No joke. In the past 10 years, a total of 150,000 Germans moved to the UK and 180,000 Germans moved out - most of the 150,000 Germans were students and temporary workers in London. You get more Pakistanis into your country in a quarter than Germans in a decade. And more Pakistanis in a week than you get "tanned Germans" in 40 years.

>There is no discussion to have
Brits... that is how they are. You can't even discuss your imaginary beliefs.

1/4 of our imports are from those guys, so it's probably a good case for us leaving too. Thanks for pointing that our, kraut.

>And I am sure that productive christians who want to live here in the future will he appropriately considered.

And how is that? In the future if you require say 1,000 nurses, your NHS hospitals will fly in 9,900 from India, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Pakistan etc. - simply because they are cheaper than Romanian or Polish nurses and already speak a broken Indian style English.

Also, the reason why e.g. Polish workers go to the UK to work is simply because there are no 6 month paperwork forms to fill out and deal with. But in the future they will have to go through the same process some Pakistani has to go through. So Poles will stop coming, but the Pakistani will come to unite with his British family.

>1/4 of our imports are from those guys, so it's probably a good case for us leaving too.

This is true. Quite honestly, I think there is a very strong case for Ireland leaving the EU and joining the UK. The only other way out of the Irish mess is annexing Northern Ireland and getting a very comprehensive EU/EEA-UK free trade agreement in place.

To me, the first option seems a much better and more straight forward approach. It would also solve the NI question amicably and no hard border any more.

Germany doesn't give a toss about Italian imports. What a surprise.

There are more things to worry about than just the colour of the migrant's skin. We are an island after all with a very large population and plenty of poor struggling people of our own kin. The east euros should help improve east europe.

As I said we'll be lowering all migration when we're able, it just wouldn't have been fair to lower global migration whilst still having problems with the EU influx.

When I say there's no discussion to have, I'm actually trying to inform you that it's not a discussion we'll have with a foreigner. We'll decide amongst ourselves what we'll do.

Germany doesn't even have a working government at the moment.
Just let that sink in, right now Germany, technically isn't a functioning country.

Your tears over brexit while your country is so fucked is a typical shill tactic.
You are like the Argies that always bring up the Falklands when their country is going through turmoil.
I shouldn't have to hold a mirror up for you Fritz, look out of your window.
You got played by Merkel, and now even she is fucked.
It upsets me to see such a great country fall so far. I genuinely hope that Germany can reverse the damage.
Best of luck with it.

I'm the meantime, let us get on with Brexit, it literally has nothing to do with you.
Your meddling and need to enforce silly ideas on others is the very reason we are leaving.
I guess in some way we should be thankful.

Grow some balls and elect afd. Nothing else can save you now.

>where will your industry take the 300,000 immigrants (net) per year required to continue to suppress wages?

They won't, and wages are alreardy rising as a result

>mfw german posters still cant comprehend brexit after a year and a half

>As I said we'll be lowering all migration when we're able
What is hindering you now? Seriously, what? Also, why do you believe that after decades of high third world immigration based on UK law (not EU law), your government will change these laws to be more restrictive rather than more lenient?

>I'm the meantime, let us get on with Brexit

Shall we do a recap?

June 17, 2016: Cameron says on live TV that he will trigger Article 50 immediately after the referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=uOmc9LmEWk0

June 24, 2016: Cameron resigns, doesn't trigger Article 50

June 30, 2016: The EU says "Brits, get on with it and trigger Article 50 already"

September 2016: May says she will trigger Article 50 if Britain has figured out how to negotiate the EU exit

March 2017: 9 months after the referendum, Article 50 is finally triggered. EU says, "we are ready to negotiate", Britain says "sorry, but we need more time"

May 2017: finally first negotiations, EU says "Brits, tell us how the post-Brexit situation should look like", Brits say "we don't know" - EU says "ok, then figure it out"

September 2017: Brits say, "uhhh, can we have 2-3 more years for transition" - EU says "ok, but let's get on with the negotiations, tell us what the hell you want"

November 2017: still Brits refuse to say how the post-Brexit situation should look like, still saying "Brexit means Brexit" and "We want the best possible deal" - what does this shit mean? Do you want CETA plus? Do you want Norway EEA? Do you want to remain in the customs union? Make up your mind already.

You're missing the point.
We may reduce immigration, we may increase immigration.
Either way, the decision will be taken by the UK, by a democratically elected government.
We can do as we please without anyone telling us how many at need to take.
It's called self governance, you should try it.
It literally separates real, genuine sovereign nations, from meme countries.

I like that at are frustrating you with all this.
Again, you have your own issues. I love that we are so important that you can't stop thinking about brexit, even while you're country doesn't have a government.
Feels good.

>You're missing the point.
>We may reduce immigration, we may increase immigration.
>Either way, the decision will be taken by the UK, by a democratically elected government.
And that is changing how post-Brexit? It is your government's decision now whether to import or not import people from the third world.

You are required under EU free movement laws to allow EU nationals as workers and students to come to the UK. You can e.g. restrict all welfare for any EU national, unless they have paid into your system for years. Same holds for the NHS. But your government doesn't and doesn't want so in the future.

Now explain to me how your future will change. How has the EU every told you who from outside of Europe you should import and who not?

This faggot couldn't hack the redpilling he was getting in the other thread so he came here to make this one.

Fuck off you kike-loving degenerate.

Oh dear. Fucking hell, Kraut. Are you being serious?

>YOU IMPORT MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS. >YOU GIVE THEM PASSPORTS.
>FREEDOM OF TRAVEL

You're a fucking shill.

After brexit there will be NO free movement of EU nationals.
EU nationals will be subject to a immigration application the same as any other immigrant from anywhere in the world.
How are you not getting this?
At the end of the day, it's OUR business I'm flattered you are so invested in this, but you really need to fix your own issues.
I couldn't give a fuck for Germany, I'm confused why you cry so much about Brexit
Is it envy?

because no deal brexit is coming and I dont have to pay for an EU army to satiate sweden

Cya scum cunts

>>YOU IMPORT MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS. >YOU GIVE THEM PASSPORTS.
>>FREEDOM OF TRAVEL

And that works how? Seriously? What fucking idiot are you? our naturalization rate has gone down and is now below 100k a year. 99% of those people remain outside of the UK. You are literally talking about a few hundred Turks or Balkan people who move to London after they studied in Dusseldorf.

Literally, only 8,000 Germans moved to the UK in 2015. Of those 85% had a college degree and probably over 90% where white.

It's bitterness. Brexit is Britain saying we don't want to be subject to the Germans' empire building. They don't like this.

Leading the EU is literally the only thing Germany has going for it. What else do they have?

>Car industry which will soon be defunct due to shortsightedness

>A culture which revolves around war in a time of almost ubiquitous peace

>An incredible sense of self-delusions of grandeur.

Britain has come to terms with its own shortcomings, we're trying to fix them. It's about time the Germans did the same.

> 8,000 Germans moved to the UK

>Germans

Germans are fine, arabs, africans and other shit-tier races are not. What you don't seem to understand is that in a few short years when the levee breaks and the EU can no longer handle the fucking quagmire of shit it's dug for itsself those 'naturalised' refugees will become refugees once more and they will scatter and spread all over like flies bursting out of a swollen, diseased, dead rat.

This may never happen. Or it might. We're safe now either way.

ok

You actually are revelling in this, aren't you?

I believe you're actually a shitskin yourself, desperately trying to shill for your new Germanic islamic state.

Again... At don't need to explain anything to you.
I'm flattered the UK is so important to you.
I don't think about modern Germany at all.
I'm enjoying the tears, keep them up Fritz.

>Flag

Every Thread.